Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. (4317 Views)

Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist / What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by macklef(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2014
RSAMAN:

here's my honest opinion about your list:

number 7 is quality
number 6 is quality
and i don't know the rest of the songs but what i know is that i hate wiz khalifa, wale, usher, chris brown and rick ross; definetely the reason why i don't know the songs to begin with
Haha, really? You hate all those artists? Even award winning cb n usher?
Brooooooo.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by macklef(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:
1. Chris Brown ft Usher ft Rick Ross- New flame
2. Beyonce- Drunk in love
3. Trey songz- Smartphones
4. Psquare ft T.I - Ejeajo....etc...
I havnt heard smartphones. Let me check it out.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by macklef(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2014
spanzed:
Joe El ft 2face-Hold On
P-square ft Dave scott-Bring it on
Oritse Femi-Redi
YQ-Tear rubber(Eru ni)
Wizkid-Mummy Mi
Runtown-Baby Answer
Lol. I can't like thises. But i loved YQ first single duro''. Loved it.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by spanzed(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
macklef:

Lol. I can't like thises. But i loved YQ first single duro''. Loved it.
I don't listen to foreign music...but I think the songs are ok...one mans food is another mans posion remember
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by macklef(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2014
spanzed:
I don't listen to foreign music...but I think the songs are ok...one mans food is another mans posion remember
Sure man, i aint judgeing u, hell no.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by spanzed(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2014
macklef:

Sure man, i aint judgeing u, hell no.
correct... grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by RSAMAN(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2014
macklef:

Haha, really? You hate all those artists? Even award winning cb n usher?
Brooooooo.

Awards don't mean anything to me. They're all about pushing business trends. Like any other industry the music industry is all about pushing the business and that's where the focus is today rather than the music itself. Things used to be different in the past when the primary focus was the music but today the focus is the fan and fans are getting younger and younger, that's why the target market for artists like beyonce are teenagers and adolescents. But there are still artists today that still focus on the music and are refusing to conform to recent trends. Those artists have no choice but to go underground because record labels don't want anything to do with them. Even when they succeed in recording an album underground, the media won't want anything to do with them and award shows will refuse to acknowledge them because their music don't conform to current trends. But those artists don't care about the media and awards because they do it for the love of music and they will have a huge following in the underground for preserving the music.
I urge you to search for the following two songs on mp3skull site:
Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets
Immortal Technique - Obnoxious

those two songs are rap songs released in the 21st century. Listen to them and it will be clear that those two songs don't conform to the current 21st century trend in rap music.
You would expect to hear subject matters in any 21st century song about: drugs, killing people, twerking etc... Those two songs don't follow those trends.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by macklef(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
RSAMAN:

Awards don't mean anything to me. They're all about pushing business trends. Like any other industry the music industry is all about pushing the business and that's where the focus is today rather than the music itself. Things used to be different in the past when the primary focus was the music but today the focus is the fan and fans are getting younger and younger, that's why the target market for artists like beyonce are teenagers and adolescents. But there are still artists today that still focus on the music and are refusing to conform to recent trends. Those artists have no choice but to go underground because record labels don't want anything to do with them. Even when they succeed in recording an album underground, the media won't want anything to do with them and award shows will refuse to acknowledge them because their music don't conform to current trends. But those artists don't care about the media and awards because they do it for the love of music and they will have a huge following in the underground for preserving the music.
I urge you to search for the following two songs on mp3skull site:
Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets
Immortal Technique - Obnoxious

those two songs are rap songs released in the 21st century. Listen to them and it will be clear that those two songs don't conform to the current 21st century trend in rap music.
You would expect to hear subject matters in any 21st century song about: drugs, killing people, twerking etc... Those two songs don't follow those trends.
I totally get your point bro, commercial music does it in the 21st century, even at that some artists are still doing good music, yeah, drugs,sex,violence is the order of the day, i even get ashamed playing some songs inpublic but the truth is even with their numerinumerous flaws, dey still do some good music with creative lyrics. To me, the lyrics, word play, beat works for me.
Let me see what's up with ur immortal guys tho.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by RunnaRunna(m): 3:55am On Oct 18, 2014
7 Tinashe ft schoolboy Q-2 on
6 meek mill ft jadakiss-heaven or hell
5 dj khaled ft nas,scarface n dj premier-hip hop
4 drake-tuscan leather
3 chris brown ft trey songz-song on 12play
2 dj khaled ft chris brown,future,jeremiah,aug alsina-holdUdown
1 chris brown ft kendrick lamar-autumn leaves
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by macklef(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
RunnaRunna:
4 drake-tuscan leather
All right. Ama hit downloads. Already listend to 12play tho. Kinda basic.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by Pdizzle(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
RunnaRunna:
4 drake-tuscan leather

Nice list, some has been a while though. Immortal technique is the shiii anyday, but J. Cole and Big krit can make you forgive this rap generation.
I got trey songz 'trigga' and chris brown 'x' album, they are just alright. Asa's 'bed of stone' album too is dope, Brymo's 'MDS' album is craaazy and Jesse jagz TNC album is the truth. Anything from these artistes. Sia's Chandelier too is not bad. Imma check out that Sam Smith guy. But i when wanna go out of this realm i just put my Bob marley on.
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by valmunich(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
The whole of Chris Brown's X album
-Drown in it ft r.Kelly
-Don't be gone too long ft Ariana grande
-X
-Then the whole songs trey songz featured him in.

Trey songz trigga album
-SmartPhones
-Foreign
-Na Na
-Ordinary wishes

Justin Timberlake - TKO
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by macklef(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
valmunich:
The whole of Chris Brown's X album
-Drown in it ft r.Kelly
-Don't be gone too long ft Ariana grande
-X
-Then the whole songs trey songz featured him in.

Trey songz trigga album
-SmartPhones
-Foreign
-Na Na
-Ordinary wishes

Justin Timberlake - TKO
Ne habbit i havnt been able to cultivate is downloading albums.
Is there a site thatbyou get album downloads?
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by valmunich(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
macklef:

Ne habbit i havnt been able to cultivate is downloading albums.
Is there a site thatbyou get album downloads?
iTunes cheesy cheesy
Re: Hottest Songs On Your Playlist At The Moment. by MusicDownload(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Download Music: Ice Prince – That Could Be Us + In The Morning ft. Terry G http://younghitmp3.com/download-music-ice-prince-that-could-be-us-in-the-morning-ft-terry-g/

Download Music: Magical By Tobby Potter Ft Solidstar & Oritse Femi http://younghitmp3.com/magical-by-tobby-potter-ft-solidstar-oritse-femi/

VIDEO: Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks, Di’ja, Korede Bello – Adaobi http://younghitmp3.com/video-mavins-ft-don-jazzy-reekado-banks-dija-korede-bello-adaobi/

VIDEO PREMIERE: W4 – Foreign Dance http://younghitmp3.com/video-premiere-w4-foreign-dance/

[url][/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video / FINALLY!! One Of The Best Wedding Songs In 2016 By A Nigerian Rapper Drops. / Download Instrumental - Macaroni By Picazzo Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.