Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55749 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by IdiAmin2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
texazzpete: I don't understand.

Who is he trying to fool with this BS story? Nobody reported any explosions, there were no plumes of flame or smoke consistent with a bomb explosion. Who does he think will swallow this story?

it is the stupid yeye members he has he is trying to fool.
One of my Ghanaian friends called me like 2 weeks ago and said his uncle in Accra just contacted him that he is very sick and he is looking for money to travel to Nigeria for prayer at TB's church, his uncle said he needed 5,500 US Dollars for 30 mins personal prayer from TB. LMAO

Mumus fool africa my brother, dem plenty.
as for your question, TB is not talking about aircraft bombing the building. This is Aliens/UFO tinz he is trying to talk about. Alien technology dey too advanced, they dont use bombs anymore, na magnetic force field the aliens use to collapse the building, LMAO!!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Gynacologist(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
donbenie: And what if he is,na crime?
lol......shld it?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Edusouls(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fake, all is fake, the healing scool is where they train proffessional actors!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by explorer250(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
http://csl.ink/2p 4 more info
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Ekundayo7: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Some people will do anything to shift blame from themselves. What a selfish man to not even address those who are grieving.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sugaarbear(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544:

In your profile you write that you are in south africa are you one of his members in south africa.
i work here in the scoan.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by penny01502: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Na crase talk be that o# na animal talk be that o#
woooow! kids like this make front page with trash
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sugaarbear(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
ilonwa: There a word TB joshua said which touch and it same thing am gonna say to those who think outside the box on this occurrence ""mid wht you wish to others cause what u wish to others God do to you. "" U free to join me live in scaon we are still praising God
were are you sitted ? Am at the gallery
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
sugaarbear: i work here in the scoan.

So you are in south africa so you cannot know how they build this building or you an engineer for building.

I feel that you are a pastor and not more.

Why he is so silent about the 40 death people and all what he want that people should believe that it happen because this plane was close to the house.

That shows that he is a heartless man not more.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sugaarbear(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544:

So you are in south africa so you cannot know how they build this building or you an engineer for building.

I feel that you are a pastor and not more.

Why he is so silent about the 40 death people and all what he want that people should believe that it happen because this plane was close to the house.

That shows that he is a heartless man not more.
why dont you go get a chilled cold water and ralax.. God is much in control..
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by spiralwedge(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Gboliwe: What kind of man is this? Nothing, absolutely nothing to show he feels bad and condoles with the bereaved. Hear him yakking like what I have no idea of angry

May the souls of the departed rest in peace

I'm not his sympathiser but I think he would make a better president than GEJ. He is a good cunning politician who quickly diverted the blame from himself to something else.
GEJ would put his hands on his chin and simply say "well, it is not the first time.... it happens in other countries too."

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by luluosas(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pastor blame your engineers that did poor job for you.
For GOD sake, how can you be a target of attack when the aircraft you are accusing of destroying your poor engineering designed project never throw a bomb on your building? Na waoh.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by KA24DETT(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thank God Nigerians are not leaders and innovators in this world because the world would be a terrible place with your thinking.
In 2014, a structurally UNSOUND building fell and people is blaming the devil. What is wrong with these group of people. How much stupid can you get . The brainwashing is ridiculous. This is a lost generation. If this was my forefathers, i will not blame them because they were ignorant and didn't know any better but in 2014. Damn, WOOOWW.. Nigerians are a lost group of people. I need USA to test a nuclear missile in this country because the youths have no analytical reasoning skills. Cant think for themselves. Whats the point of all the education if you can not analyze situations and deduce reasoning. People are saying its the helicopter, others are screaming DEVIL. Very soon, it will be PDP and APC fault. I give up..

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by kingdavid94(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
My brothers and sisters, when things like this
happen
Its not the time to say whether Tb Joshua is
fake or not. I read so many comments online
and I was just laughing... some said Tb Joshua
used them for rituals and I just wonder if some
of these people are actually educated.
We have to strongly condemn in totality the
celebration of calamity that befalls a fellow
human being whether you like them or not.
There are some pastors I do not like, famous
pastors... YES, your pastor, I don't like him lol
but I will never wish him bad or rejoice when
something similiar happens. I wasn't taught
that.
I am less concerned about non-Christians
saying whatever they like but the Christians
who say the same? That he is a man of God do
not exempt him from any mishaps, accidents or
occurence like this one because just like you
and I.....he is a mortal. HE IS NOT GOD.... You
should have as well asked Jesus which you now
claim as your saviour today that why didnt he
save himself if you were alive back then. Where
are our morals, our sense of reasoning, where is
our conscience.......didnt your Bible tell you to
mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with
those that are rejoicing?
You dont tell God what to do and how to do
it..and for those of you who are Christian who
are now asking this man asking questions such
as "why didnt he see it coming, why didnt he
predict it" you are not different than the
pharesies who asked Jesus to play the prophet,
you are not different from the thief who told
Him on the cross if you are the Son of God save
your self and save us. You have allowed your
selves tools in the hands of the devil so that
through you gentiles, the uncircumcised may
make mokery of the name of our God. in 1st
King 22, God didn't reveal to about Four
hundred proohets the distruction of King Ahab
for a reason even though Prophet Micaiah had
the privilege to access heaven at some point.
the ways of God are different from the ways of
men. in Romans 8:28 Bible says " And we know
that God causes everything to work together for
the good of those who love God and are called
according to his purpose for them" For those of
you Christians who take pleasure in wagging
your mouth and speaking evil against men of
God I pray for you that you realise soon enough
the curse you are bringing upon your selves.
Instead of sympathizing with the church or
praying for the quick rocovery of the wounded
some of you are busy shamelessly debating
about true and false prophet, and true and fake
men and women of God.
If God begins to reveal everything concerning Tb
Joshua to Prophet Tb Joshua, then God is not
God, because God is the only one that can leave
perfectly without anything happening to HIM
and not Man. Job was wealthy but God allowed
the devil to do his wish to test Job's faith.
What fails to kill us makes us stronger and we
should not forget that every good thing attracts
evil. As Christians, we should not forget the
mandate to be our brother's keeper. When we
celebrate the misfortune of others, we are
inviting destruction unto ourselves. Therefore let
love lead.
Don't bother to ask, I am a SCOAN member.. I
am not saying this because he is my pastor, I
would have said same corncerning anyother
pastor. We should use our mouth to build and
not destroy. Our mouth should be used to
# SpeakLife and not condemnation. Christians
fighting other Christians because something like
this didnt happen in their church. It could have
happened in your church. YOUR PASTOR DO
NOT HAVE EXTRA POWER TO STOP SOMETHING
THAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN. YOUR PASTOR
IS NOT GOD...I am a Christian... when I say
Christian I mean, I believe in Jesus, whether you
are a Catholic, a Jehova witness, Cele member,
MFM etc I do not want to know. What matters
to me is that you're human... thats why my
religion is LOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 3plestar(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Air craft abi witch craft?
lols funny u
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544:

You are a brainwashed follower, the last information is that 40 people lose their life that is nothing for you.

Why he didnot say a word to the people who lose a love ones there, is he real a christian or a heartless businessman.

On his facebook side he still say that no life was lost!
because truly there was no death
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
ilonwa: because truly there was no death

You are so brainwashed.

I hear about it also in my country in middle of Europa in the news and I see a short video about the place and they speak about 40 people are death and 124 they could rescue.

So what you mean with no one is death.

When 40 people lose their life that is nothing.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by kingdavid94(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Why are Nigerians so religious in the 21st century like they are in the dark age Europe? Why don't Nigerians learn about the real past that can be reached with a touch of button? Instead they chose to dwell on mythical and fictitious books that keeps them blind and reluctant to learn the truth that even the smallest creatures on earth like ants are fully aware of.

I sorry for u. Go to d ants and her ways and be wise
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by inosend: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Air craft abi witch craft?
A beg, e no matter. Craft na craft.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by kingdavid94(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: Your other picture is the best. The building was blown down by a large angry wolf! www.nairaland.com/attachments/1701100_tatafo_jpeg46b60563106d77134d4f89de3aa1337e
My brothers and sisters, when things like this
happen
Its not the time to say whether Tb Joshua is
fake or not. I read so many comments online
and I was just laughing... some said Tb Joshua
used them for rituals and I just wonder if some
of these people are actually educated.
We have to strongly condemn in totality the
celebration of calamity that befalls a fellow
human being whether you like them or not.
There are some pastors I do not like, famous
pastors... YES, your pastor, I don't like him lol
but I will never wish him bad or rejoice when
something similiar happens. I wasn't taught
that.
I am less concerned about non-Christians
saying whatever they like but the Christians
who say the same? That he is a man of God do
not exempt him from any mishaps, accidents or
occurence like this one because just like you
and I.....he is a mortal. HE IS NOT GOD.... You
should have as well asked Jesus which you now
claim as your saviour today that why didnt he
save himself if you were alive back then. Where
are our morals, our sense of reasoning, where is
our conscience.......didnt your Bible tell you to
mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with
those that are rejoicing?
You dont tell God what to do and how to do
it..and for those of you who are Christian who
are now asking this man asking questions such
as "why didnt he see it coming, why didnt he
predict it" you are not different than the
pharesies who asked Jesus to play the prophet,
you are not different from the thief who told
Him on the cross if you are the Son of God save
your self and save us. You have allowed your
selves tools in the hands of the devil so that
through you gentiles, the uncircumcised may
make mokery of the name of our God. in 1st
King 22, God didn't reveal to about Four
hundred proohets the distruction of King Ahab
for a reason even though Prophet Micaiah had
the privilege to access heaven at some point.
the ways of God are different from the ways of
men. in Romans 8:28 Bible says " And we know
that God causes everything to work together for
the good of those who love God and are called
according to his purpose for them" For those of
you Christians who take pleasure in wagging
your mouth and speaking evil against men of
God I pray for you that you realise soon enough
the curse you are bringing upon your selves.
Instead of sympathizing with the church or
praying for the quick rocovery of the wounded
some of you are busy shamelessly debating
about true and false prophet, and true and fake
men and women of God.
If God begins to reveal everything concerning Tb
Joshua to Prophet Tb Joshua, then God is not
God, because God is the only one that can leave
perfectly without anything happening to HIM
and not Man. Job was wealthy but God allowed
the devil to do his wish to test Job's faith.
What fails to kill us makes us stronger and we
should not forget that every good thing attracts
evil. As Christians, we should not forget the
mandate to be our brother's keeper. When we
celebrate the misfortune of others, we are
inviting destruction unto ourselves. Therefore let
love lead.
Don't bother to ask, I am a SCOAN member.. I
am not saying this because he is my pastor, I
would have said same corncerning anyother
pastor. We should use our mouth to build and
not destroy. Our mouth should be used to
# SpeakLife and not condemnation. Christians
fighting other Christians because something like
this didnt happen in their church. It could have
happened in your church. YOUR PASTOR DO
NOT HAVE EXTRA POWER TO STOP SOMETHING
THAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN. YOUR PASTOR
IS NOT GOD...I am a Christian... when I say
Christian I mean, I believe in Jesus, whether you
are a Catholic, a Jehova witness, Cele member,
MFM etc I do not want to know. What matters
to me is that you're human... thats why my
religion is LOVE.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sfx9ja(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: What an answer, that is the first time that i hear that an aircraft can destroy a building in this way.

sorry that is not possible that is what he want that his followers should believe.

It is not possible when you have a two storey building that you put on this building 3 or more storeys that is the problem but i could remember that, it must be last year when they same happen to an other church in Lagos that a building they want to put an other storey on it collaps.

Have u heard of a scientific word called resonance? i guess not.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
sfx9ja:
Have u heard of a scientific word called resonance? i guess not.

When you read my post from this day, you will see that I wrote about this.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamdsam: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
You see yourself. You're just fooling yourself. This's not just your normal pastor. He's a prophet. Were you at the scene when this event took place? A helicopter hovered around the church premises several times before this happened shortly it left. There's an impending terror attack in Lagos. Another event maybe worse than this would occur. Watch Out!
IdiAmin2:

it is the stupid yeye members he has he is trying to fool.
One of my Ghanaian friends called me like 2 weeks ago and said his uncle in Accra just contacted him that he is very sick and he is looking for money to travel to Nigeria for prayer at TB's church, his uncle said he needed 5,500 US Dollars for 30 mins personal prayer from TB. LMAO

Mumus fool africa my brother, dem plenty.
as for your question, TB is not talking about aircraft bombing the building. This is Aliens/UFO tinz he is trying to talk about. Alien technology dey too advanced, they dont use bombs anymore, na magnetic force field the aliens use to collapse the building, LMAO!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sabdaz: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Out of the 10 richest pastors in the world, Nigeria can boast of 5, well,does that mean that out of the blessings of God for the whole world, Nigeria has 50% of it? Or is our population alone in Nigeria boasts half of the world population. We should be honest with ourselves, all these "so called men of God "are not different from our politicians. They have made churches entrepreneural. That's why you see all TV and radio stations advertise them even more than products and services. Religion is meant to be propagated and not promoted. All their universities are not affordable.
Okotie said God told him to become president
Oyakhilome has matrimonial issues
Now Joshua said,his church collapsed coz of the aircraft that hovered across his church
What a world. And these people have followers.
Christians,is there anything like new generation churches coz that's what all now attend. All these pastors attended one church or the other before they started their own. What happened to those one. The catholics, baptists, Anglicans?
There is nothing like modernization or civilization in worshipping God,stick to your scriptures and not the books your pastors wrote to suit their own situations.
It's not a must you call God through anyone. Coz God won't judge you through anyone

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamdsam: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Something like this that might be worse would happen somewhere else in Lagos to confirm what the prophet said. Aren't part of the foolish comments by many here. Watch Out! The Year of Crossing the Bridge!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamdsam: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Many Nigerians don't know that these news sites like to post fake news just to ridicule good people's image
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sabdaz: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamdsam: Many Nigerians don't know that these news sites like to post fake news just to ridicule good people's image

No rational being in this modern age would cook up a story with this much tragedy without having a great percentage of truth. What is wrong with some people.this is an international news for crying out loud. It has gone viral. With videos and all. You need to wake up
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamdsam: Many Nigerians don't know that these news sites like to post fake news just to ridicule good people's image

Sorry I know it is hard, when you see that your pastor is lying to you.
Why Fashola visit the collapsed building

Look here that is one newspaper you can use google that you can translate it

http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/welt/weltchronik/660137_Mindestens-40-Tote-bei-Gebaeudeeinsturz-in-Nigeria.html

http://www.nzz.ch/panorama/ungluecksfaelle-und-verbrechen/kirchgemeindehaus-eingestuerzt-1.18383347

that are two newspapers from different countries in Europa.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2014

Your lies gave me goose bumps!!!
See staunch denial
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2014
nora544:

Sorry I know it is hard, when you see that your pastor is lying to you.
Why Fashola visit the collapsed building

Look here that is one newspaper you can use google that you can translate it

http://www.wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/welt/weltchronik/660137_Mindestens-40-Tote-bei-Gebaeudeeinsturz-in-Nigeria.html

http://www.nzz.ch/panorama/ungluecksfaelle-und-verbrechen/kirchgemeindehaus-eingestuerzt-1.18383347

that are two newspapers from different countries in Europa.

Lol.. They have guarded their loins with the security of his brainwash.. Some will rather not go through those links
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2014
andyanders: God is in control and will surely allow this to pass away.I feel the pain of the families of the bereaved and pray that God help them to heal the wound.

For the Prophet of God, this is the trying period and He who sent you will see you through.Remain focused as we know that nothing that is happening now that will change the love you have and shown to the less privileged.

The world is behind you and we keep praying for you.This will pass you by,

Dude, i don't mean to be rude but it's folks like you that keep Nigeria as backwards as it is.

How is this about T.B. Joshua?!! How is this a trying time for him? What about all those who perished? Are these not trying times for their famiiles?!

44 people died and instead of him to take responsibilty and commiserate with the victims families, he is making excuses about a hovering aircraft. Well, na who go there go watch the home videos he calls deliverance na im go fit see this kind thing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This A Man Or A Woman? / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / This Is Actually A Coffin (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.