Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93819 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Hello Nesti,

Thank you for contacting us. With your shptomydoor account you can shop from over 80, 000 online stores in USA, UK and China.
We consolidate all your purchases for you and deliver all to your door as one package. Watch this video to see how we work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwldPORvkXM.
For further enquiries call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

nesti:
i ordered 3 items from 2 stores and they were shipped to my warehouse and now i'm trying to pay and ship, does it mean that the 3 items from the different stores can not be combine to one shipment, do i have to pay for the 2 items which comes from one store and the 3rd item from the order store separately before it could be shipped, this is my first time of using shop to my door and i hope i do not regret this

Unit: NG65704

Shipment:#91930

Shipment:#91993
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by pinkydee13: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank you for your response. I did receive an email but they did not mention the round. They said they could only see one. So this is contradictory. The shipment in question is still in the warehouse, when is the status likely to change.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just got an item delivered to shoptomydoor but yet to show in my warehouse NG13139. It's my first with them. Let's see how their service is. Will get you guys updated from time to time.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by innovationafrik: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Kindly contact me about orders 83470 and 91605 in your own interest. Your local staff in Nigeria have dared my attorney and I that we should do our worse. I respect Entrepreneurs and I do everything possible to support them. I hope this issue will be resolved before it escalates. You can ring me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by jazzyphe: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello Shoptomydoor/Nduka,

Dominic is my name with unit # NG4377

I have since requested for return of a particular item (delivery #154 in shipment #90057), paid $5.99 fee and have furnished you with the return label. As is your business model, other items in same shipment will not be shipped to owner until any return item is completely processed by your warehouse team.

I am utterly displeased with the service being rendered by Shoptomydoor with regards this issue which i have been keenly following up and have detailed email history, to which the only response it got was a notification that ticket 1191219 was raised and its getting to 2 weeks since then.

Your customer service representative severally gave me a bland response that my issue is being worked on......after a week of sending a dozen emails & several calls.......Vehemently querying such a response which i believe is very untrue, she then gave me severally excuses for the delay or as i would prefer to call it....inefficiency.
- Shoptomydoor has done its part & the store is expected to send a courier to pick up the returned item. She could give no answer to my question of how the store knew to come pick up an item.
- It has been holidays since last week and no one has been available to attend to my issue. This a weak attempt to cover up systematic failure of your operations.
- Shoptomydoor will deliver the returned item to the nearest USPS office for shipment to the store of purchase. This to me is the reasonable way forward.

Can someone ensure the reasonable option is carried out. This delay is unwarranted and unnecessary.

You can confirm the number of shipments I have to my tally and the value of business I have done with you so far but this incident will surely leave a very sour taste in my mouth and has sown the seed of ''jumping ship'' soonest.

That being the case,i am not responsible for this delay and as such will not be liable for any storage charges incurred by other items in same shipment and I am open to compensate you for warehouse charges on the item to be returned up till day I requested for item return.

There are numerous complaints about your degrading quality of service. A simple google search or even here on nairaland and the truth will stare you on the face.

I await and see how Shoptomydoor will redeem itself from this and spare itself the burden of having another crusader to condemn your unethical business practises.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello Dominic,

We aplogise for the delay. Although, this should have long been worked on after you sent your return label on the 22nd of December, 2015 as we were yet to get over the overwhelming orders that came in from the Black Friday USA sales, which has has been coming in large numbers just before the Christmas holidays.

Please note that we have looked into your request and your delivery 154 is now set for return. Please log in to your warehouse to checkout for payment of the the other items. Once again, we apologise for the delay and would ensure a faster response to all enquiries soon.
In future please send your requests through the appropriate channel to have us look into it, not only does it help us find a resolution, it helps us implement strategies to serve you better. Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor.
We appreciate your business.

jazzyphe:
Hello Shoptomydoor/Nduka,

Dominic is my name with unit # NG4377

I have since requested for return of a particular item (delivery #154 in shipment #90057), paid $5.99 fee and have furnished you with the return label. As is your business model, other items in same shipment will not be shipped to owner until any return item is completely processed by your warehouse team.

I am utterly displeased with the service being rendered by Shoptomydoor with regards this issue which i have been keenly following up and have detailed email history, to which the only response it got was a notification that ticket 1191219 was raised and its getting to 2 weeks since then.

Your customer service representative severally gave me a bland response that my issue is being worked on......after a week of sending a dozen emails & several calls.......Vehemently querying such a response which i believe is very untrue, she then gave me severally excuses for the delay or as i would prefer to call it....inefficiency.
- Shoptomydoor has done its part & the store is expected to send a courier to pick up the returned item. She could give no answer to my question of how the store knew to come pick up an item.
- It has been holidays since last week and no one has been available to attend to my issue. This a weak attempt to cover up systematic failure of your operations.
- Shoptomydoor will deliver the returned item to the nearest USPS office for shipment to the store of purchase. This to me is the reasonable way forward.

Can someone ensure the reasonable option is carried out. This delay is unwarranted and unnecessary.

You can confirm the number of shipments I have to my tally and the value of business I have done with you so far but this incident will surely leave a very sour taste in my mouth and has sown the seed of ''jumping ship'' soonest.

That being the case,i am not responsible for this delay and as such will not be liable for any storage charges incurred by other items in same shipment and I am open to compensate you for warehouse charges on the item to be returned up till day I requested for item return.

There are numerous complaints about your degrading quality of service. A simple google search or even here on nairaland and the truth will stare you on the face.

I await and see how Shoptomydoor will redeem itself from this and spare itself the burden of having another crusader to condemn your unethical business practises.

Regards.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Product not still in warehouse, 24hrs after.
Customer service is non existent. Send mail no response. Chatted their customer service no response enquiry made other than 'hello our highly esteemed customer how May we be of service to you. Call US line no response(call was made around 5pm NGN time which coincide with working hour in US.

mank1234:
Just got an item delivered to shoptomydoor but yet to show in my warehouse NG13139. It's my first with them. Let's see how their service is. Will get you guys updated from time to time.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by jazzyphe: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Shoptomydoor has finally processed my item return to the store in record time and has apologised for the delay so far.I had hoped the issue would be resolved without having to go this extent but i am satisfied i tried all amicable options.
That being said,there are pendings which i need closure on
- The issue of over billing on a very inconspicuous item (delivery # 155 is for a male bi-fold wallet) which can NEVER have dimensions 19.5 * 10 * 3.5.Kindly provide commensurate dimensions for this item pls.
The correct value of this wallet is $17.50 and not $ 37.50.
Uploaded invoice can be used to verify this.

- I need my shipments #92552 & #90057 consolidated into one shipment.i am at a loss as to why they are being split against my wish and thereby bloating up my costs.

It is my hope that these are amicably resolved so i can ship out my items and put this sad episode behind me.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dear Shoptomydoor/Nduka,

Kindly get back to me on the status of order #82047 which was paid for and processed on the 18th of Dec 2015. As at today, I am yet to get a single notification regarding that order and yesterday made it exactly 2 weeks since I paid for it. I understand that the holidays came up and all, but nevertheless, I got a notification on another order which I paid for and was processed on the 29th of Dec 2015. So, I'm surprised why I still got no notification yet on an older order.

Kindly look into it please. And since you have these notion of us complainers not being your real customers, here's my Unit Number, NG17341.

Get in touch as soon as possible.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Hello Mank1234,

Can we have your proof of delivery as well as the tracking number of the store? There are cases where items might not be updated if the information on the package is not complete or correct, for example, if your your items was delivered while we had closed for the day or week, if your unit number is not on your package and also if your name is different from what you have registered on our platform.
However, it is a minor issue and will have it updated now that we have resumed from the public holiday once you provide us your proof of delivery, send details to contact@shoptomydoor.com. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

mank1234:
Product not still in warehouse, 24hrs after.
Customer service is non existent. Send mail no response. Chatted their customer service no response enquiry made other than 'hello our highly esteemed customer how May we be of service to you. Call US line no response(call was made around 5pm NGN time which coincide with working hour in US.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Hello Henry,

The status of your shipment with order 82047 is as the below:
In transit to Nigeria, estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 9th of January, 2016 and will be available for pick up at your selected pick up center or delivered to your door on or before 14th of January, 2016. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

henryskywalker2003:
Dear Shoptomydoor/Nduka,

Kindly get back to me on the status of order #82047 which was paid for and processed on the 18th of Dec 2015. As at today, I am yet to get a single notification regarding that order and yesterday made it exactly 2 weeks since I paid for it. I understand that the holidays came up and all, but nevertheless, I got a notification on another order which I paid for and was processed on the 29th of Dec 2015. So, I'm surprised why I still got no notification yet on an older order.

Kindly look into it please. And since you have these notion of us complainers not being your real customers, here's my Unit Number, NG17341.

Get in touch as soon as possible.

Regards.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello Dominic,

We take our time to measure and input the weight and dimension of your item when updating.However, there is bound to be an error but minimal when updating it for you. Kindly click on the reweigh icon for the delivery you want reweighed and make payment.
The reweigh cost is $7.99 as it takes time to pull out the shipment and you will be refunded $10.99 if it happens that we were wrong.
Pictures will also be made available to you for the reweigh done.
The value of delivery 155 of has also been updated based on invoice sent.
We would work on the consolidation of shipment 90057 and 92552 as one and get back to you once effected.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

jazzyphe:
Shoptomydoor has finally processed my item return to the store in record time and has apologised for the delay so far.I had hoped the issue would be resolved without having to go this extent but i am satisfied i tried all amicable options.
That being said,there are pendings which i need closure on
- The issue of over billing on a very inconspicuous item (delivery # 155 is for a male bi-fold wallet) which can NEVER have dimensions 19.5 * 10 * 3.5.Kindly provide commensurate dimensions for this item pls.
The correct value of this wallet is $17.50 and not $ 37.50.
Uploaded invoice can be used to verify this.

- I need my shipments #92552 & #90057 consolidated into one shipment.i am at a loss as to why they are being split against my wish and thereby bloating up my costs.

It is my hope that these are amicably resolved so i can ship out my items and put this sad episode behind me.

Regards.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Item was delivered 10:33AM Houston time on 30th December 2015. USPS tracking number is 9361289877237123474492. Correct address was used including my warehouse number.

quote author=shoptomydoor post=41633218]Hello Mank1234,

Can we have your proof of delivery as well as the tracking number of the store? There are cases where items might not be updated if the information on the package is not complete or correct, for example, if your your items was delivered while we had closed for the day or week, if your unit number is not on your package and also if your name is different from what you have registered on our platform.
However, it is a minor issue and will have it updated now that we have resumed from the public holiday once you provide us your proof of delivery, send details to contact@shoptomydoor.com. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

[/quote]
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Item was delivered 10:33AM Houston time on 30th December 2015. USPS tracking number is 9361289877237123474492. Correct address was used including my warehouse number.
shoptomydoor:
Hello Mank1234,

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello shoptomydoor,

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Hello Ezekiel,

Items are updated within 24 business hours of being delivered to the USA warehouse. If it is not up to 24 hours, please do not worry as it will soon be updated. However if it has been more than 48 working hours since delivery, then we will be glad to look into why there is a delay. In this case, please do provide us with the invoice used to purchase the items from the store. Once we receive this we will ensure its updated immediately. Thank You for choosing Shoptomydoor, we appreciate your business.

mank1234:
Hello shoptomydoor,

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Invoice sent by mail

shoptomydoor:
Hello Ezekiel,

Items are updated within 24 business hours of being delivered to the USA warehouse. If it is not up to 24 hours, please do not worry as it will soon be updated. However if it has been more than 48 working hours since delivery, then we will be glad to look into why there is a delay. In this case, please do provide us with the invoice used to purchase the items from the store. Once we receive this we will ensure its updated immediately. Thank You for choosing Shoptomydoor, we appreciate your business.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Finally, item is now in warehouse, time taken between 48 and 60 working hrs after serious follow up. Could have been more. It may be the holiday that caused it.

Payment for delivery has been made with order ID #84030. Tracking number has been provided (#84030) and delivery is expected to be maximum of 12 days starting from Saturday 9th January. Let's see how reliable that's going to be.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
shoptomydoor:

Hello Henry,

The status of your shipment with order 82047 is as the below:
In transit to Nigeria, estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 9th of January, 2016 and will be available for pick up at your selected pick up center or delivered to your door on or before 14th of January, 2016. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.

Thanks for the update and call yesterday as regards my request. If I may suggest, incorporate delay messages into your update system so that if our packages are being delayed, we can get updates too as regards it.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by complexequation: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hello Pipclick,

Let's have your order/unit number to look into this please.

Thank you.

Let me share my STMD story. I bought and shipped goods to them in Nov and due to the volume i opted for ocean shipping. according their website it takes "4 weeks -6 weeks" via the ocean. my goods were already weighed and packed and i paid on the last week of november. I was hoping to receiving them by the 1st week in January. Guess what, i just sent an email and they replied that my goods are still in the US. I thought i was dreaming until a rep called to confirm. They said its 4 to 6 weeks after the ship sails. this is a case of deliberate misinformation because this clause is not on their site. i advice you guys to look before you leap. Now i'm looking for money to refund the people i bought stuff for before they arrest me because they think i duped them. the freaking goods haven't even left. Thank you STMD for what you're doing to my business

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2016
@ shoptomydoor

I made an order for 7 bras delivered to your UK warehouse. However i am getting a bill of $700 to deliver. That is totally unrealistic. the value of those bras were NGN60K. Please how do you calculate your shipping costs?

These are the dimensions of my cargo Weight: 2.20 lbs Dimensions: 5.00x5.00x5.00 in

UNIT NG27454
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hello Stella ,

Thank you for contacting us.
It is not possible to have $700 as your delivery charge for a package with the weight and dimensions: Weight: 2.20lbs Dimensions: 5.00x5.00x5.00, probably that was wrongly inputed and can easily be changed once you notify our customer service representatives. We have worked on this and have updated the value of the items in your warehouse, based on the value per item that you have stated.

In future, if the values of any item is wrong, all you need to do is upload invoices for onward correction. You are to change the option to send via Air to be able to view your shipping cost as we currently do not ship via Sea from the UK.

Also we will like you to know that your shipping cost is calculated based on the chargeable weight which is either of the higher between the dimensional weight (LXWXH/139) and the actual weight of the package. You can read more information on how to get your shipping cost even before you make a purchase, to enable you know your estimated shipping cost on this link: https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

Thank You for choosing Shoptomydoor, we appreciate your business.

mathdiva:
@ shoptomydoor

I made an order for 7 bras delivered to your UK warehouse. However i am getting a bill of $700 to deliver. That is totally unrealistic. the value of those bras were NGN60K. Please how do you calculate your shipping costs?

These are the dimensions of my cargo Weight: 2.20 lbs Dimensions: 5.00x5.00x5.00 in

UNIT NG27454
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thank you. I have seen my error

Thank you

shoptomydoor:
Hello Stella ,

It is not possible to have $700 as your delivery charge for a package with the weight and dimensions: Weight: 2.20lbs Dimensions: 5.00x5.00x5.00, probably that was wrongly inputed and can easily be changed once you notify our customer service representatives. We have worked on this and have updated the value of the items in your warehouse, based on the value per item that you have stated.

In future, if the values of any item is wrong, all you need to do is upload invoices for onward correction. You are to change the option to send via Air to be able to view your shipping cost as we currently do not ship via Sea from the UK.

Also we will like you to know that your shipping cost is calculated based on the chargeable weight which is either of the higher between the dimensional weight (LXWXH/139) and the actual weight of the package. You can read more information on how to get your shipping cost even before you make a purchase, to enable you know your estimated shipping cost on this link: https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

Thank You for choosing Shoptomydoor, we appreciate your business.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by yinchar(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello shoptomydoor, firstly this is my FIRST TIME and LAST TIME that I would be using your service, your service is too EXPENSIVE, imagine paying $100 to ship $100 valued items.

Anyway I wont go into details of how you calculate your shipping fees but this my last time, I wont make the mistake again, and there is also no option for OCEAN SHIPPING, then why the lies that someone can ship via OCEAN...smh.

Kindly consolidate my items that were split into three (3) shipments, I have paid for one (1) shipment today, and am still at a loss as to why they are being split against my wish and thereby bloating up my shipping costs.

Consolidate shipment #87100 and shipment #89175 so I can pay for it at once. UNIT NG23074

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello Yinchar,

Thank you for contacting us. We have gone through your account.

First, we do not see a charge of $100 as you stated, what you have there is a total of $71.9 via our standard shipping service.

Second, you stated that, "there is also no option for OCEAN SHIPPING". Please sign into your warehouse again, as Sea shipping is an option that has been available to all customers since we began operations. All you need to do is simply select your preffered shipping method right in your warehouse, where you have 'Send via Air' there is an arrow, click on it to see 'Send via Sea'. Once selected that would be your shipping method for that shipment/order.

Third, we would have loved to help you consolidate your shipments but you have two categories of shipment: Normal and Secured items.
Kindly note that these two kinds can not be consolidated, hence they are packaged and shipped separately due to their nature. Secured items include: wristwatches, phones, laptops and jewelry.

For more information or enquiries on your shipment, we will appreciate that you send it through contact@shoptomydoor.com.
For help you can also call us on 0700 800 8000 and we will be glad to assist you.

yinchar:
Hello shoptomydoor, firstly this is my FIRST TIME and LAST TIME that I would be using your service, your service is too EXPENSIVE, imagine paying $100 to ship $100 valued items.

Anyway I wont go into details of how you calculate your shipping fees but this my last time, I wont make the mistake again, and there is also no option for OCEAN SHIPPING, then why the lies that someone can ship via OCEAN...smh.

Kindly consolidate my items that were split into three (3) shipments, I have paid for one (1) shipment today, and am still at a loss as to why they are being split against my wish and thereby bloating up my shipping costs.

Consolidate shipment #87100 and shipment #89175 so I can pay for it at once. UNIT NG23074

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Tuljaking(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hello Yinchar,

Thank you for contacting us. We have gone through your account.

First, we do not see a charge of $100 as you stated, what you have there is a total of $71.9 via our standard shipping service.

Second, you stated that, "there is also no option for OCEAN SHIPPING". Please sign into your warehouse again, as Sea shipping is an option that has been available to all customers since we began operations. All you need to do is simply select your preffered shipping method right in your warehouse, where you have 'Send via Air' there is an arrow, click on it to see 'Send via Sea'. Once selected that would be your shipping method for that shipment/order.

Third, we would have loved to help you consolidate your shipments but you have two categories of shipment: Normal and Secured items.
Kindly note that these two kinds can not be consolidated, hence they are packaged and shipped separately due to their nature. Secured items include: wristwatches, phones, laptops and jewelry.

For more information or enquiries on your shipment, we will appreciate that you send it through contact@shoptomydoor.com.
For help you can also call us on 0700 800 8000 and we will be glad to assist you.

Help me out I have a laptop sent to my us mail adress yet to see it on your website
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Tuljaking(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Help me out I have a laptop sent to my us mail adress yet to see it on your website. I have the usps tracking number how do I go about this
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lizzyorji: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is my first time and i have seen it all. STMD UNIT NG 60127. Am a patient person and i don't think i will use STMD again.Let me not get started on the over weighing and over billing issues. With my store charge about 50usd. I've tried all possible means to pay. But all my cards were declined, from my Africard to my UBA and firstbank mastercard.Now my Africard is blocked. Yesterday and today i managed to borrow a credit card loaded it and paid . The deductions were made on the card. But no reflections on my account. I hope it will be updated and i might be happy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by jayfierce(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2016
lizzyorji:
This is my first time and i have seen it all. STMD UNIT NG 60127. Am a patient person and i don't think i will use STMD again.Let me not get started on the over weighing and over billing issues. With my store charge about 50usd. I've tried all possible means to pay. But all my cards were declined, from my Africard to my UBA and firstbank mastercard.Now my Africard is blocked. Yesterday and today i managed to borrow a credit card loaded it and paid . The deductions were made on the card. But no reflections on my account. I hope it will be updated and i might be happy.

I think you could have paid in Naira by changing your currency at the top of the page to Naira. Banks have stopped the use of Naira MasterCard for transactions involving FX.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Tuljaking,

That's a minor issue and can done as soon as our warehouse team resumes work in the USA. Simply send us your proof of delivery, that is your invoice of purchase and tracking details via contact@shoptomydoor.com and we will have your warehouse updated in the next 24 - 48 business hours, if it has already been received.

There are situations in which warehouse updates are delayed:
1. If your items have been sent to our warehouse and you have not been update, it could mean that your unit number was omitted on your package from the store.

2. The name you have on your package is different from what you have registered on our platform.

3. If your packages were delivered over the weekend, as we do not open weekends, you will definitely see on your tracking it has been delivered or attempted delivery failed, but be rest assured that it will be redelivered on a working day, as the courier companies are fully aware that we do not operate wekends.

As already stated, send us your details via our email: contact@shoptomydoor.com and we will definitely update your warehouse. In future we will appreciate your enquires sent directly to us.
Thank you.

Tuljaking:
Help me out I have a laptop sent to my us mail adress yet to see it on your website
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Tuljaking,

That's a minor issue and can done as soon as our warehouse team resumes work in the USA. Simply send us your proof of delivery, that is your invoice of purchase and tracking details via contact@shoptomydoor.com and we will have your warehouse updated in the next 24 - 48 business hours, if it has already been received.

There are situations in which warehouse updates are delayed:
1. If your items have been sent to our warehouse and you have not been update, it could mean that your unit number was omitted on your package from the store.

2. The name you have on your package is different from what you have registered on our platform.

3. If your packages were delivered over the weekend, as we do not open weekends, you will definitely see on your tracking it has been delivered or attempted delivery failed, but be rest assured that it will be redelivered on a working day, as the courier companies are fully aware that we do not operate wekends.

As already stated, send us your details via our email: contact@shoptomydoor.com and we will definitely update your warehouse. In future we will appreciate your enquires sent directly to us.
Thank you.

Tuljaking:
Help me out I have a laptop sent to my us mail adress yet to see it on your website. I have the usps tracking number how do I go about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.