Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93495 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Lizzyorji,

Usually when card payments fail, there is an error code that spells out the reasons why that card failed:
1. It could be that your billing address does not match the information on your card.
2. It could be due to the current bank limitations on international payment.
3. If there are other reasons, it would have been clearly stated on the message you got when the payment failed.

You also made a complaint on the storage charge, kindly note that we offer 21 days free storage to allow you consolidate and ship out as one package. We have looked into your record and we see that you requested for split shipment and after it was done you tried to make payment for the air part which failed, as such the 21 days free storage expired and has been counting, at the rate of 0.01 per pound per day.

Before the 21 days expires we send out notifications 5 days to the end of your storage charge so you can pay and ship out your goods before the expiration of your free storage. Kindly note that t=your transactions were declined by issuer.

Reason: Either due to insufficient funds in your account or for some other reason. Please contact your bank.

Thank you.

lizzyorji:
This is my first time and i have seen it all. STMD UNIT NG 60127. Am a patient person and i don't think i will use STMD again.Let me not get started on the over weighing and over billing issues. With my store charge about 50usd. I've tried all possible means to pay. But all my cards were declined, from my Africard to my UBA and firstbank mastercard.Now my Africard is blocked. Yesterday and today i managed to borrow a credit card loaded it and paid . The deductions were made on the card. But no reflections on my account. I hope it will be updated and i might be happy.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

Our container shipment via sea has its transit time from 6 - 10 weeks from the day that the ship sails for delivery to your doorstep.
Also know that the Container is being loaded in the order that payment has been made. Already items have been palleted in the container and would be set for shipping this month. You would be updated on the details accordingly. We will appreciate all enquiries channelled to contact@shoptomydoor.com in future. Thank You for choosing Shoptomydoor, we appreciate your business.

complexequation:

Let me share my STMD story. I bought and shipped goods to them in Nov and due to the volume i opted for ocean shipping. according their website it takes "4 weeks -6 weeks" via the ocean. my goods were already weighed and packed and i paid on the last week of november. I was hoping to receiving them by the 1st week in January. Guess what, i just sent an email and they replied that my goods are still in the US. I thought i was dreaming until a rep called to confirm. They said its 4 to 6 weeks after the ship sails. this is a case of deliberate misinformation because this clause is not on their site. i advice you guys to look before you leap. Now i'm looking for money to refund the people i bought stuff for before they arrest me because they think i duped them. the freaking goods haven't even left. Thank you STMD for what you're doing to my business
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hi Mathdiva,

We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you,
Ehi.

mathdiva:
Thank you. I have seen my error

Thank you

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Hi Nduka/STMD,

I paid my order #82644 for shipment via air since Dec 23, 2015 but until now what I read from you is just stories.

Tracking my order showed the following:

12-23-2015 Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 26th of December 2015. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 02nd of January and will be available for pick up at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 07th of January, 2016.

01-07-2016 Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 09th of Januanry 2016. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 16th of January and will be available for pick up at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 21st of January, 2016

First you told me it is booked to leave on the 26th of Dec 2015, then informed me about the huge volume of deliveries due to holidays so it was rebooked on the following week (2nd Jan 2016), then again rebooked on the 9th of January 2016.

Then yesterday another message: "We regret to inform you that your shipment is being delayed due to US custom clearing, as they are yet to conclude the mandatory routine checks done on all shipments. As a result of the clearing process, your shipment could not depart the US as scheduled."

So it looks likes even I paid for shipment via air cargo, the delivery time just like shipment via sea.

As I can see, my experience with STMD became worst from bad.

Kindly work on the service I paid you ASAP.

Felix
NG48310

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Oniovolee: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
lukkie:

Well, you might be lucky. And i hope you are, because i don't pray you go through the kind of nightmare i'm going through in their hands. Even the person who recommended them to me is shocked.

Some of their customer service reps would talk to you like they're doing you a favour. They would promise you heaven but several days later, you'd find out that nothing is done.

well I have gotten a call from someone home that my package has been delivered at my doorstep at home here in Lagos. I havent seen it yet but I am glad they got it delivered. If things keep going this way, then i will keep using them over and over again.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shigoslim(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2016
elex3177:
Hi Nduka/STMD,

I paid my order #82644 for shipment via air since Dec 23, 2015 but until now what I read from you is just stories.

Tracking my order showed the following:

12-23-2015 Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 26th of December 2015. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 02nd of January and will be available for pick up at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 07th of January, 2016.

01-07-2016 Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 09th of Januanry 2016. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 16th of January and will be available for pick up at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 21st of January, 2016

First you told me it is booked to leave on the 26th of Dec 2015, then informed me about the huge volume of deliveries due to holidays so it was rebooked on the following week (2nd Jan 2016), then again rebooked on the 9th of January 2016.

Then yesterday another message: "We regret to inform you that your shipment is being delayed due to US custom clearing, as they are yet to conclude the mandatory routine checks done on all shipments. As a result of the clearing process, your shipment could not depart the US as scheduled."

So it looks likes even I paid for shipment via air cargo, the delivery time just like shipment via sea.

As I can see, my experience with STMD became worst from bad.

Kindly work on the service I paid you ASAP.

Felix
NG48310

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Dear Shop-to-my-door,

I am desperately waiting for my goods delivered to you 1st week of December, never showed up in my warehouse and when I asked to pick it up UPS came to your offices 3 times with no package to be found. Now this is January UPS have been to your office 3 times again and still no package to be found.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHERE IS MY PACKAGE

Note that this package never showed in the warehouse, not once did you upload it. If it wasn't for the signature I am sure you would have denied it ever arrived at your offices. You sent an email saying the package was ready for collection but you still haven't given it to UPS and they have now been to your office 6 times.

I am tired of your lack of competence.

You guys are obviously overwhelmed. Stop advertising until you have the resources to deal with the volume of orders. There is no point advertising for business when you cannot process satisfactorily the orders coming in to your warehouse.

This has now cost $32 which will not be refunded by UPS.

Your lack of process is alarming to say the least.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Hello Shigoslim,

Thank you for being a customer on our platform. However, we find your allegations untrue.

First, we offer Air and Ocean shipping to Africans and do not in anyway ship items that should go via Air through Sea. Those who have been using our service from the incept in 2009 knows how it works. There are procedures associated with importation businesses as well as security agents such as Customs who must carry out their jobs and of course we ought not to interfere with their duty.

Also, due to backlog which often occurs as a result of the heavy sale in US during Black, CyberMonday, Green Monday and lots more, there are always huge volumes of shipments that could overwhelm the Airlines and as such would have to carry shipments in batches to Africa.
Hence, if that happens we quickly inform our customers. In anticipation of these, those who do not wish to go through delays often take advantage of our monthly promos to ship goods early enough for their Christmas/New Year.

We understand how you feel and wish we could help with the situation but this is beyond us, as the US customs must play their role. Please remain patient. We appreciate your business. In future, please email us directly via contact@shoptomydoor.com or call 0700 800 8000. Our aim is to make you happy and we want to hear your suggestions as well to serve you better.

Yes we handle clearing here in Nigeria. Not withstanding as we must comply with policies guiding importation business in Nigeria as well as other countries we operate.

Thank you.

shigoslim:

Bros the same thing applicable to me. Is like shoptomydoor is not shipping our items via air or flight. i have notice that most items arrived nigeria after three weeks then delivered to your door step in another two weeks which mean all our items are been shipped through Ocean.The most annoying part is that we pay for flight not ocean or sea , how on earth we they continue to lie to their customer that they problem in us custom clearing they stated it on their web that they also handle clearing even if not shipped by them.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

Do you mean corporate messengers or another shipping firm? Kindly reply as soon as you can cos I need to switch to a different firm soonest.

I used another shipping company in Houston.

Scarily efficient services. Find their contact details yourself. I found them online and decided to take a risk, turned out to be a blessing actually.

I'm not even keen on recommending them as I don't want them to become overwhelmed with orders and then start failing on deliveries, but I guess I should share for fear they don't disappear from lack of business. I really can't win.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by callysea: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Shoptomydoor, those are not allegations from Shigoslim. Go through this thread and see what your customers have to say about shoptomydoor.

I made payment for my order since the 29th of December 2015 and the last update i got on it was on the 7th of January 2016 thus: Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 09th of Januanry 2016. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 16th of January and will be available for pick up at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 21st of January, 2016

So i decided to contact a customer care today 15th January 2016 on the 'chat online' option and guess what? Two of the customer care agents from STMD says my order (order number: 83111) has not even left the USA! Seriously? Why did i not get that update all this while?

This is the first time and most definitely the last time i will be using STMD for numerous reasons one being poor customer service!

NB: I would very much love to know when my order with number 83111 will leave the USA and estimated time of delivery ASAP.

shoptomydoor:
Hello Shigoslim,

Thank you for being a customer on our platform. However, we find your allegations untrue.

First, we offer Air and Ocean shipping to Africans and do not in anyway ship items that should go via Air through Sea. Those who have been using our service from the incept in 2009 knows how it works. There are procedures associated with importation businesses as well as security agents such as Customs who must carry out their jobs and of course we ought not to interfere with their duty.

Also, due to backlog which often occurs as a result of the heavy sale in US during Black, CyberMonday, Green Monday and lots more, there are always huge volumes of shipments that could overwhelm the Airlines and as such would have to carry shipments in batches to Africa.
Hence, if that happens we quickly inform our customers. In anticipation of these, those who do not wish to go through delays often take advantage of our monthly promos to ship goods early enough for their Christmas/New Year.

We understand how you feel and wish we could help with the situation but this is beyond us, as the US customs must play their role. Please remain patient. We appreciate your business. In future, please email us directly via contact@shoptomydoor.com or call 0700 800 8000. Our aim is to make you happy and we want to hear your suggestions as well to serve you better.

Yes we handle clearing here in Nigeria. Not withstanding as we must comply with policies guiding importation business in Nigeria as well as other countries we operate.

Thank you.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
shoppard:

I used another shipping company in Houston.

Scarily efficient services. Find their contact details yourself. I found them online and decided to take a risk, turned out to be a blessing actually.

I'm not even keen on recommending them as I don't want them to become overwhelmed with orders and then start failing on deliveries, but I guess I should share for fear they don't disappear from lack of business. I really can't win.

Dude, are u for real? Kindly sit down and read what you just wrote there please. That your post no funny o. I hope you were actually joking with that but if you aren't..............
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hi Callysea,

The alleged statement that we collect money for Air and ship via Sea is untrue. We are hear to listen and correct all inaccuracies as well as provide support to our customers because we care to make you happy. This delay is one we equally regret but unforyunately, if the Airline can not carry the tonnes of shipment all at once there is really nothing we can do but wait as they are being moved in batches. While some are being cleared by the US customs, these safety and security procedures can not be ovelooked in as much as we all want to deliver on time to our customers.
We are sorry for the inconveniences these has caused you.

callysea:
Shoptomydoor, those are not allegations from Shigoslim. Go through this thread and see what your customers have to say about shoptomydoor.

I made payment for my order since the 29th of December 2015 and the last update i got on it was on the 7th of January 2016 thus: Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the 09th of Januanry 2016. Estimated to arrive Lagos Sorting Center after customs clearance on the 16th of January and will be available for pick up at your selected pickup center or delivered to your door on or before 21st of January, 2016

So i decided to contact a customer care today 15th January 2016 on the 'chat online' option and guess what? Two of the customer care agents from STMD says my order (order number: 83111) has not even left the USA! Seriously? Why did i not get that update all this while?

This is the first time and most definitely the last time i will be using STMD for numerous reasons one being poor customer service!

NB: I would very much love to know when my order with number 83111 will leave the USA and estimated time of delivery ASAP.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by callysea: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
shoptomydoor,
Notice how you characteristically evaded my questions?
Please clearly state why you did not update me either via email or on my shoptomydoor page that my order was still in the USA for whatever reasons.
Also clearly state when i should be expecting my order delivered.

Your apologies would become unbearable if you can not answer specific questions and provide solutions.

Again, if over 90% of your clients/customers complain, then you should revisit your business model to avoid unnecessary actions from your customers/clients.

shoptomydoor:
Hi Callysea,

The alleged statement that we collect money for Air and ship via Sea is untrue. We are hear to listen and correct all inaccuracies as well as provide support to our customers because we care to make you happy. This delay is one we equally regret but unforyunately, if the Airline can not carry the tonnes of shipment all at once there is really nothing we can do but wait as they are being moved in batches. While some are being cleared by the US customs, these safety and security procedures can not be ovelooked in as much as we all want to deliver on time to our customers.
We are sorry for the inconveniences these has caused you.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello shoptomydoor,

Please kingly explain the attached notification I received from you guys. Item arrived Lagos and was undergoing clearing, few days after, it is delayed at US by US customs. Consider changing your automated mailer: that notification is so awkward. Someone had complained of an issue like this before and your response was that item had left lagos to its destination for delivery.

NG13139

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Tuljaking(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Help me put my warehouse yet to be updated 9405510200830996058954
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2016
All customers were updated via email, please provide us your email to check this.

Thank you.

callysea:
shoptomydoor,
Notice how you characteristically evaded my questions?
Please clearly state why you did not update me either via email or on my shoptomydoor page that my order was still in the USA for whatever reasons.
Also clearly state when i should be expecting my order delivered.

Your apologies would become unbearable if you can not answer specific questions and provide solutions.

Again, if over 90% of your clients/customers complain, then you should revisit your business model to avoid unnecessary actions from your customers/clients.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi Mank1234,

Thank you for contacting us.
We had actually sent an email to you, informing you on the status of your shipment with order 84030 which was packaged to ship the week we reciceved your payment. Unfortunately, this set of shipments are experiencing some sort of delay at the US Airport, once the routine check is over your shipment will be delivered to you, we are still following up with the US customs on this and hope to have this resolved soon.

We sincerely apologize for the information updated on your order and all incoveniences this might have caused you.

mank1234:
Hello shoptomydoor,

Please kingly explain the attached notification I received from you guys. Item arrived Lagos and was undergoing clearing, few days after, it is delayed at US by US customs. Consider changing your automated mailer: that notification is so awkward. Someone had complained of an issue like this before and your response was that item had left lagos to its destination for delivery.

NG13139
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's okay. I thought your service is automated and that you scan your items at each point to know its actual location. You guys are doing a good job but I think there's need for improvement. Customers dissatisfaction with your service is much.

shoptomydoor:
Hi Mank1234,

We had actually sent an email to you, informing you on the status of your shipment with order 84030 which was packaged to ship the week we reciceved your payment. Unfortunately, this set of shipments are experiencing some sort of delay at the US Airport, once the routine check is over your shipment will be delivered to you, we are still following up with the US customs on this and hope to have this resolved soon.

We sincerely apologize for the information updated on your order and all incoveniences this might have caused you.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Hi Mank1234,

We really appreciate your understanding and contributions to help us grow.
You can always send us your feedback and suggestions to contact@shoptomydoor.com for us to serve you better.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor, we will continue improving to serve you better.

mank1234:
It's okay. I thought your service is automated and that you scan your items at each point to know its actual location. You guys are doing a good job but I think there's need for improvement. Customers dissatisfaction with your service is much.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Hi Writejhn27,

Are you a customer on our platform?
If yes, kindly let us have your unit/order number, we will like to know what your experiences were.
Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor.

writejhn27:

Is a big shame to them. They are scammers mostly with their lbs calculation. Will never ever advice anyone to use them
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dunwun: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Shoptomydoor,

It's 6 months now and I'm yet to receive all my ocean freight goods

I'm tired of inconclusive customer service personnel.

Where are my goods o

6 good months!!! angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mank1234(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let's pause and ponder:

1) Why does US customs always only delay shoptomydoor's shipment and not MyUS and others? The accessory for the item I shipped through MyUS has arrived despite that it was bought one week after this one.
2) Why is it that whenever there's delay in shipment, it's never shoptomydoor's fault?
3) Why are this guys so full of window dressing: after reviewing my calllog, I realized that the only call I received from this guys was last weekebd from a Nigerian number and no mention was made that my item wasn't shipped and now they are claiming that they called to informed me and I didn't answer (just because I pointed out a discrepancy in their notification)
4) The only reason they ask for your warehouse number is so they can look you up and send you mail and not necessarily to resolve your issue.

Experience is the best teacher, look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Hi Mank1234,

We appreciate you as our first-time customer and can assure you that this kind of delay is not often since it was a random routine check one must comply with. As a legal company we act in accordance to importation laws from all countries we operate from.
Also, we ask that you direct your enquiries through the appropraite channel in future using our email: contact@shoptpmydoor.com.
But, first let's clarify the points you raised here:

1) We do not decide what shipment or volume of shipment to be checked by the US customs, as they are independent and again we do not interfere with regulatory bodies. We have some part of our shipments (although it was a smaller volume compared to what was still in their custody) that had moved out during the routine check, however a larger portion of our shipments were among those delayed, this rountine check equally affected other shippers, especially those with huge shipments.
2) We own up to our errors/mistakes when they occur and accordingly get through to those affected to provide a resolution. This delay was clearly not caused by us as we had packaged your items to the Airline when we were informed of the current situation and had to relay the message to all our customers as well, those who were affected and happen to know how this works understood this to be no fault of ours.
3) We do not window dress issues raised by our customers. Our key focus here is to ensure customers are happy and that is why we listen to queries on all media you feel comfortable using rather than ignore. Yes, just before we send an email we always put a call across to the affected customer and if the call is not picked we send an email as well to notify the customer and address the issue.
4) There are lots of reasons we ask for your details: to contact you, resolve your issues if any and equally investigate the root cause of why such an error would have occured to ensure it is appropriately dealt with to avoid such form happening in future.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor.

mank1234:
Let's pause and ponder:

1) Why does US customs always only delay shoptomydoor's shipment and not MyUS and others? The accessory for the item I shipped through MyUS has arrived despite that it was bought one week after this one.
2) Why is it that whenever there's delay in shipment, it's never shoptomydoor's fault?
3) Why are this guys so full of window dressing: after reviewing my calllog, I realized that the only call I received from this guys was last weekebd from a Nigerian number and no mention was made that my item wasn't shipped and now they are claiming that they called to informed me and I didn't answer (just because I pointed out a discrepancy in their notification)
4) The only reason they ask for your warehouse number is so they can look you up and send you mail and not necessarily to resolve your issue.

Experience is the best teacher, look before you leap.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Hi Dunwun,

We have looked into your enquiry and would have one of our customer service representatives call you shortly.
Your ocean shipment is currently in our Lagos office and would be dispatched to your delivery address.
You will also be updated. We are sorry for the delay and any incoveniences this has caused you.

dunwun:
Shoptomydoor,

It's 6 months now and I'm yet to receive all my ocean freight goods

I'm tired of inconclusive customer service personnel.

Where are my goods o

6 good months!!! angry
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dunwun: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks author=shoptomydoor post=42151033]Hi Dunwun,

We have looked into your enquiry and would have one of our customer service representatives call you shortly.
Your ocean shipment is currently in our Lagos office and would be dispatched to your delivery address.
You will also be updated. We are sorry for the delay and any incoveniences this has caused you.

[/quote]

Yes, it's been resolved.
Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
We appreciate your feedback Dunwun.
Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.
In future, please send your enquiries to contact@shoptomydoor.com, we promise to continue improving to serve you better.

dunwun:
Thanks author=shoptomydoor post=42151033]Hi Dunwun,

Yes, it's been resolved.
Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by deeogboru: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
I AM VERY UP SET WITH SHOPTOMYDOOR, I HAD BEEN TRYING TO PAY FOR MY PURCHASES TO BE SHIPPED DOWN TO NIGERIAN AFTER CONCLUDING THE REVIEW OF THEIR COST, I TRIED TO TRANSFER THE MONEY, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEW COST HAD CHANGED. I CALLED THEIR HOUSTON OFFICE TO MAKE ENQUIRES, AFETR WE HAD BOTH EXAIMINED THE COSTAND FOUND NOTHING, I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD LOOK INTO IT AND GET BACK TO ME. THE VERY NEXT MORNING I CALLED THEIR LAGOS OFFICE AND WAS TOLD THE SAMETHING.

NOW I AM BEEN TOLD THAT THEIR PRICE SUDDENLY INCREASED OVER NIGHT WITHOUT ANY WARNING OR KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR STAFF. HOWEVER AT THE SAME TIME THEY JUST STARTED RUNNING A PROMO TODAY THAT ALL THEIR STAFF ARE AWARE OF.

AND WAIT FOR IT.... THE PROMO AND INCREASE IN SHIPPING COST STARTED ON THE SAME DAY AND WOULD END ON THE SAME DAY!!!
EVERYONE WORKING FOR SHOPTOMYDOOR ARE AWARE OF THE PROMO!! IT IS MENTIONED ONLINE!! AT THE SAME TIME NO ONE SEEMED TO AWARE OF THE LARGE INCREASE IN SHIPPING COST THAT ALMOST WIPES OUT THE PROMO DISCOUNT AND IT IS NOT MENTION ANYWHERE ONLINE.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by MrOrioye(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Terrible experience lately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Bc / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.