Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93847 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
lanre4:
Hi everyone,please I want to use shoptomydoor,how genuine are they?thanks

Hi Lanre,

Shoptomydoor is a genuine e-logistics company that has been in existence since 2009, we have been handling shopping and shipping needs for over 45, 000 customers. You can speak with our customer service team on 0700 800 8000, send us an email or chat with us live. Registration is also free on the Shoptomydoor platform, and your assigned warehouse addresses which are also given free, immediately you register are maintained for life. We look forward to hearing from you and handling your shopping and shipping needs from US, UK and China. One thing we can assure you is our guaranteed delivery to your door.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks for the response, though not so significant an increase but the alarming dollar-naira conversion rate makes it a big deal! Anyway, I can't wait to win one of the apple products up for grabs this summer as I shall be participating actively in the snap, share and win promo.
Hello,

Shipping cost was increased by just $3 to take care of rising cost of doing business, especially a recent increase from the airlines. With this, you still can use shoptomydoor and enjoy a minimum rate of less than $10 to ship from US, UK to Nigeria. No company at present offers that as most have a minimum starting from $50.

Its still a great deal and l hope its not too much for you. We plan to also add more beneficial services shortly as we continously improve our services.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh.[/quote]
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lakeade: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Shiptomydoor is very genuine I bought wristwatch through them n it was delivered within 4days from USA through DHL. After 3-4weeks I had #1500 refund on my Gtbank mastercard. D experience was truly amazing. U can also track ur items from destination to ur doorstep.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
DHL!? You mean FEDEX. What brought about a refund of N1500...Just curious!
lakeade:
Shiptomydoor is very genuine I bought wristwatch through them n it was delivered within 4days from USA through DHL. After 3-4weeks I had #1500 refund on my Gtbank mastercard. D experience was truly amazing. U can also track ur items from destination to ur doorstep.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Its Been 2 days my package got to you guys and yet to be loaded in my warehouse. UPS Tracking Number: 1ZWX29210322882415, UNIT NG49496. I have emailed you guys and attached the Amazon Receipt. Please I wish my warehouse loaded ASAP so i can meet up with Saturdays Shipment
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
lakeade:

Hello...I dont think you used Shoptomydoor for this service. We do not use DHL to ship, and we have no reason to refund money to your GT MasterCard. While we appreciate positive comments, we will like it to come from genuine customers. If posting any image to show people what we delivered, please post a delivery box that has our shipping label with our secured packaging seal on it.

Again, thanks for the positive review, but you must be mistaken on who did this delivery for you.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO - Shoptomydoor.com
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
lakeade:

Hello..I dont think you used Shoptomydoor for this service. We do not use DHL to ship, and we have no reason to refund money to your GT MasterCard. While we appreciate positive comments, we will like it to come from genuine customers. If posting any image to show people what we delivered, please post a delivery box that has our shipping label with our secured packaging seal on it.

Again, thanks for the positive review, but you must be mistaken on who did this delivery for you.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by iyatrustee(f): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have used shoptomydoor severally since i first came across them in 2013.

They really impressed me my last shipment. USPS came to deliver while they had closed. I emailed them to reschedule delivery and it was promptly done.

The guys in US :Funmi, Andrew, Yinka, Ebuka etc are doing their best and people like me appreciate their effort.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
I love this, Mr. Nduka Udeh. I thought as much when I read the post! Genuine review only, please.
Nduka193:

Hello...I dont think you used Shoptomydoor for this service. We do not use DHL to ship, and we have no reason to refund money to your GT MasterCard. While we appreciate positive comments, we will like it to come from genuine customers. If posting any image to show people what we delivered, please post a delivery box that has our shipping label with our secured packaging seal on it.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 4:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Patrick007:
Its Been 2 days my package got to you guys and yet to be loaded in my warehouse. UPS Tracking Number: 1ZWX29210322882415, UNIT NG49496. I have emailed you guys and attached the Amazon Receipt. Please I wish my warehouse loaded ASAP so i can meet up with Saturdays Shipment
I am experiencing exactly the same problem you are having now. First and foremost, I learnt about this company through this NL and had received items twice from them infact seemlessly, the service was excellent, shipping delivered as promised even tracking was excellent. Butl now my item which was delivered to their office since Monday 3rd August has since not yet been loaded to my warehouse, sent an email and replied requesting for the item's invoice which I did, phoned their USA office promised to look into it which I believe they will by the response I got from a lady named Hannah.
Overall, my experience so far with them have been a great one but hope necessary action is taken before Friday when i planned for the item to be shipped.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by drey08(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Usually, when I need anything from America, I buy and ship to my cousins
because there is always someone coming back to spend time with Grandma
(typically during the Christmas and Easter season). Grandma is late now and
no one wants to come to Naija again. LOL. So I’ve had to start looking for
other options to get items I need from the US delivered to Nigeria.

Recently, I needed a few things to love-vendor my car – wheel covers, colorful
carpets, plate number covers and some cute colorful bumper stickers. I’d
come up with a list of potential companies I could use to ship my items to
Nigeria. I visited each company’s website, and calculated the total cost of
shipping my items. Shoptomydoor.com had the best rate estimates and
seemed to be the most affordable of all the options I’d researched.

I logged into the Shoptomydoor website, created an account, and was
assigned a warehouse address in the US, UK and China respectively. I
ordered my stuff from Amazon and had it delivered to the US warehouse
address I’d received from Shoptomydoor.

Once Amazon had delivered my items to my US warehouse address I’d
provided, I was contacted by Shoptomydoor to log into my warehouse and
select my shipping option. I chose to ship my items by air (vs. sea) and my
bill came up to $60 for my items which weighed about 9 pounds. I paid
with my GT Card and my items were shipped out within days.

Every step of the way, I received an email telling me where my items were
and estimated time of arrival in Nigeria. 6 days later (including the
weekend), my items were delivered by a popular courier service (can’t
remember the name). I loved the packaging! It was obvious they carefully repackaged my items. I felt like it was Amazon delivering straight to me. LOL.

By the way, Shoptomydoor.com has a wonderful live chat system. I’d
chatted with a representative, Amaka, and would like to give a shoutout to
her for being very patient with me. I asked a lot of questions and she
genuinely tried to provide answers!
I’ll definitely use Shoptomydoor again.cheers! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Epistle from a happy customer...keep 'em coming! LOL. grin
drey08:
Usually, when I need anything from America, I buy and ship to my cousins
because there is always someone coming back to spend time with Grandma
(typically during the Christmas and Easter season). Grandma is late now and
no one wants to come to Naija again. LOL. So I’ve had to start looking for
other options to get items I need from the US delivered to Nigeria.

Recently, I needed a few things to love-vendor my car – wheel covers, colorful
carpets, plate number covers and some cute colorful bumper stickers. I’d
come up with a list of potential companies I could use to ship my items to
Nigeria. I visited each company’s website, and calculated the total cost of
shipping my items. Shoptomydoor.com had the best rate estimates and
seemed to be the most affordable of all the options I’d researched.

I logged into the Shoptomydoor website, created an account, and was
assigned a warehouse address in the US, UK and China respectively. I
ordered my stuff from Amazon and had it delivered to the US warehouse
address I’d received from Shoptomydoor.

Once Amazon had delivered my items to my US warehouse address I’d
provided, I was contacted by Shoptomydoor to log into my warehouse and
select my shipping option. I chose to ship my items by air (vs. sea) and my
bill came up to $60 for my items which weighed about 9 pounds. I paid
with my GT Card and my items were shipped out within days.

Every step of the way, I received an email telling me where my items were
and estimated time of arrival in Nigeria. 6 days later (including the
weekend), my items were delivered by a popular courier service (can’t
remember the name). I loved the packaging! It was obvious they carefully repackaged my items. I felt like it was Amazon delivering straight to me. LOL.

By the way, Shoptomydoor.com has a wonderful live chat system. I’d
chatted with a representative, Amaka, and would like to give a shoutout to
her for being very patient with me. I asked a lot of questions and she
genuinely tried to provide answers!
I’ll definitely use Shoptomydoor again.cheers! smiley
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Service.. So Far So Good.. The Only Down Side with you guys, is this. Try To Upload ALL Packages Received At Your Dock into customers Warehouse Before 24hrs Max. It Would Help Ease the Mind of the Shopper when he/she knows the item he/she bought has been delivered to you guys safely
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
bristol201:

I am experiencing exactly the same problem you are having now. First and foremost, I learnt about this company through this NL and had received items twice from them infact seemlessly, the service was excellent, shipping delivered as promised even tracking was excellent. Butl now my item which was delivered to their office since Monday 3rd August has since not yet been loaded to my warehouse, sent an email and replied requesting for the item's invoice which I did, phoned their USA office promised to look into it which I believe they will by the response I got from a lady named Hannah.
Overall, my experience so far with them have been a great one but hope necessary action is taken before Friday when i planned for the item to be shipped.

All,

We apologize for the recent delays in updating your warehouse. We are working hard to ensure even faster updates. Within the next 3 weeks, updates will be done within 6 hours from previous 24 hours. We will also be introding text alerts so you are more regularly updated on received items.

Again, apologies for the delays and you can be rest assured that all is been done to become the most efficient service to Nigeria.

Nduka Udeh
President / CEO - Shoptomydoor.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Patrick007:
Service.. So Far So Good.. The Only Down Side with you guys, is this. Try To Upload ALL Packages Received At Your Dock into customers Warehouse Before 24hrs Max. It Would Help Ease the Mind of the Shopper when he/she knows the item he/she bought has been delivered to you guys safely

Has your warehouse been updated ?
Up till this moment, i'm yet to be updated. I resent the invoice, phoned their USA office, still
promised to look into it and that information had been passed to warehouse dept.
No doubt, i have missed the saturday shipping.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nduka193:

All,

We apologize for the recent delays in updating your warehouse. We are working hard to ensure even faster updates. Within the next 3 weeks, updates will be done within 6 hours from previous 24 hours. We will also be introding text alerts so you are more regularly updated on received items.

Again, apologies for the delays and you can be rest assured that all is been done to become the most efficient service to Nigeria.

Nduka Udeh
President / CEO - Shoptomydoor.
Sir, apology will be accepted only and when my item is entered into my warehouse. Direct your warehouse staff to
do the needful.
Infact let me give you my details:

USPS Tracking Number: 9405509699938655315395, UNIT NG42746.
I have emailed your office and attached the Ebay invoice twice yet nothing done.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Patrick007: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
bristol201:

Has your warehouse been updated ?
Up till this moment, i'm yet to be updated. I resent the invoice, phoned their USA office, still
promised to look into it and that information had been passed to warehouse dept.
No doubt, i have missed the saturday shipping.

Yes my was duly updated i believe on Thursday. Sorry yours wasnt.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by crestweon(m): 1:52am On Aug 09, 2015
My experience with shoptomydoor can be summed up in these ways but before I begin I will issue a disclaimer, I am not here to promote them or their competition, I am only here to tell my story and hope it can broaden this discourse. I started shipping with them when personal accounts were still been paid even before the use of master cards for payments. I also own two Uba cards from them. I have really invested in their business and they have also done likewise to me but as with all relationships when it is not mutually beneficial, you reevaluate. I have not shipped with them in almost two years and while I miss some of their services, I have no regrets.

They have an efficient customer service, I don't think any company can compare though sometimes their people are robotic answering questions like they are rehearsal's.

If you are shipping large items, stay away from them because the bill may be crazy, you can actually get better deals amongst shippers in nairaland, just look well.
During the period of my shipping with them sometimes they deliver timely but other times you are on your own.

My worst experience was black Friday two years ago. I had bought a photocopier and two small printers with a DSLR camera and when it reached their warehouse they billed me 300k to come to Abuja, I was dumbfounded because the total cost of the goods was no were near there. I ended up shipping the camera alone then sending the two printers from their warehouse address to Newyork were a friend introduced me to another shipping company (I had to pay 30k to send it to Newyork). I abandoned my photocopier with them and after a year their rep called me to inform that I should pay the shipping charge and demurrage charges of about 300k which i refused to do, eventually I asked them to sell the photocopier and give me my balance which they refused to do. I had no use for the photocopier since I had already paid the owner back from my personal income. I eventually agreed to pay 50k for the photocopier which I did and that was how my worst shipping nightmare came to a close after more that a year.

I lost a lot of money but that was what inspired me to look for another shipping company which I did and my shipping charges are more reasonable compared to them. If you want to ship very valuable things then they are in a good position because of their insurance policy covers your goods and their consolidated packages works well. I remember before we use to pay for carton before the introduction of consolidation lol.

I observed two ways that make their shipping charges high and they are : they bill you in dollars and fix a ridiculous exchange rate to go with it hence while official exchange rate was 160, I was been charged 180 plus 3%bank surcharge. These was before paypal came to Nigeria and I can't tell what they charge now. Secondly they use FedEx to deliver your package which is good but you know they are premium hence they cost increases.

Another disadvantage is that just like prostitute's say " money for hand back for ground" they don't ship out goods until they get alert while other shippers even here on nairaland will ship your goods and you can pay them later hence you don't miss deadline's. Their arguments has always been that customers will not and my reply has always been that their goods is enough collateral.

Then the issue of custom clearing.....I don't want to go there.....
I wish you all the best as you make up your mind.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 4:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Patrick007:

Yes my was duly updated i believe on Thursday. Sorry yours wasnt.
Mine has not been updated. Hope they will do it this week. But honestly, I'm disappointed with their services lately.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lordkay10(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2015
crestweon:
My experience with shoptomydoor can be summed up in these ways but before I begin I will issue a disclaimer, I am not here to promote them or their competition, I am only here to tell my story and hope it can broaden this discourse. I started shipping with them when personal accounts were still been paid even before the use of master cards for payments. I also own two Uba cards from them. I have really invested in their business and they have also done likewise to me but as with all relationships when it is not mutually beneficial, you reevaluate. I have not shipped with them in almost two years and while I miss some of their services, I have no regrets.

They have an efficient customer service, I don't think any company can compare though sometimes their people are robotic answering questions like they are rehearsal's.

If you are shipping large items, stay away from them because the bill may be crazy, you can actually get better deals amongst shippers in nairaland, just look well.
During the period of my shipping with them sometimes they deliver timely but other times you are on your own.

My worst experience was black Friday two years ago. I had bought a photocopier and two small printers with a DSLR camera and when it reached their warehouse they billed me 300k to come to Abuja, I was dumbfounded because the total cost of the goods was no were near there. I ended up shipping the camera alone then sending the two printers from their warehouse address to Newyork were a friend introduced me to another shipping company (I had to pay 30k to send it to Newyork). I abandoned my photocopier with them and after a year their rep called me to inform that I should pay the shipping charge and demurrage charges of about 300k which i refused to do, eventually I asked them to sell the photocopier and give me my balance which they refused to do. I had no use for the photocopier since I had already paid the owner back from my personal income. I eventually agreed to pay 50k for the photocopier which I did and that was how my worst shipping nightmare came to a close after more that a year.

I lost a lot of money but that was what inspired me to look for another shipping company which I did and my shipping charges are more reasonable compared to them. If you want to ship very valuable things then they are in a good position because of their insurance policy covers your goods and their consolidated packages works well. I remember before we use to pay for carton before the introduction of consolidation lol.

I observed two ways that make their shipping charges high and they are : they bill you in dollars and fix a ridiculous exchange rate to go with it hence while official exchange rate was 160, I was been charged 180 plus 3%bank surcharge. These was before paypal came to Nigeria and I can't tell what they charge now. Secondly they use FedEx to deliver your package which is good but you know they are premium hence they cost increases.

Another disadvantage is that just like prostitute's say " money for hand back for ground" they don't ship out goods until they get alert while other shippers even here on nairaland will ship your goods and you can pay them later hence you don't miss deadline's. Their arguments has always been that customers will not and my reply has always been that their goods is enough collateral.

Which one do you currently ship with now?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by seyisanya(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wow, I could feel the sincerity of this post as I read through. This can be described as an unbiased position, however, I think they have improved on some of the things you mentioned in this post though much is still expected of them. But the truth is, they are dynamic in their approach to business and It seems they've got better business days ahead. Hope Mr. Nduka has read this.
crestweon:

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by finicky2010: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
I want to start shipping with shoptomydoor from China any advice?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by crestweon(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
finicky2010:
I want to start shipping with shoptomydoor from China any advice?

Read through the forum.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by crestweon(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
lordkay10:

Which one do you currently ship with now?

Sorry this topic is for sharing experience with shoptomydoor
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Bllosom123(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its awesome and enjoyable to shipped through shoptomydoor, i received this two shippment today, at my house.
shipement 75266= order 67843
shipment 74750= order 67360.
this is my 23rd shipment since i register with shoptomydoor and i havent regreated any.
so, if you have not register with them,please do.
if you have register please continue with them,
puntuality, affordability and humility is there name.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
crestweon:

Hi,

Nice review. Before responding in full and addressing your issues some of which are not correct, the rest of which we have improved on since months back, can l have something to use to identify you as a real customer. Could you let me know the last four digits of your phone number in our system, as well as 2 orders numbers you have been assigned from our platform. This is important as we have seen reviews and comments from lots of competitors who just come to post negative nonsense. Thats the reason why l decided to personally handle some of the reviews here.

Once l get this, l will address all your concerns, show you that most have changed as we listened to customers and you will enjoy a much more improved serv ice now from Shoptomydoor.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nduka193: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
bristol201:

Sir, apology will be accepted only and when my item is entered into my warehouse. Direct your warehouse staff to
do the needful.
Infact let me give you my details:

USPS Tracking Number: 9405509699938655315395, UNIT NG42746.
I have emailed your office and attached the Ebay invoice twice yet nothing done.
Thank you.

Hi,

All done. All updates were concluded last week and we have increased staff strength. We plan to ensure that updates are done at a maximum of 6 hours after items are received and we are working seriously on this. We expect to hit that efficiency by September.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nduka193:

Hi,

All done. All updates were concluded last week and we have increased staff strength. We plan to ensure that updates are done at a maximum of 6 hours after items are received and we are working seriously on this. We expect to hit that efficiency by September.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
Dear Mr. Nduka,
Thanks for your prompt response. I was surprised to read from your message that all updates were concluded last week. Does this mean including mine? Now let me inform you that as at this moment nothing in my warehouse. Infact, I again called your USA office and spoke with one Mr. Andrew while still in the middle of conversation, the phone went off. Called again this time around was one Irene. The annoying thing is they gave me the same thing that they will consult warehouse dept having sent my invoice twice without anything done. This is frustrating coupled with the amount of money spent on telephone calls. Infact this is unlike Shoptomydoor that I knew before. It is very very frustrating to be honest with you. Please for the last time do something. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by darey04(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Was really confused About signing up with them becos of d previous comment I saw here on nairaland and Facebook,later went through d testimonies on their site and was impressed.

Was contacted 3hours after my item was delivered to d U.S address. Able to track my shipment easily and affordable
Thanks to shoptomydoor got my item today..... order(67583)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by kael: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Just received my package i purchased on amazon from shop to my door. I was initially sceptical because the items were to be used for an event on the 15th of August, but I decided to give them a try and it paid off. I was regularly updated with tracking info and my item arrived 2 days ahead of schedule.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by bristol201(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2015
kael:
Just received my package i purchased on amazon from shop to my door. I was initially sceptical because the items were to be used for an event on the 15th of August, but I decided to give them a try and it paid off. I was regularly updated with tracking info and my item arrived 2 days ahead of schedule.
darey04:
Was really confused About signing up with them becos of d previous comment I saw here on nairaland and Facebook,later went through d testimonies on their site and was impressed.

Was contacted 3hours after my item was delivered to d U.S address. Able to track my shipment easily and affordable
Thanks to shoptomydoor got my item today..... order(67583)

Yes it true they have been excellent in previous services to me, this particular item is my third package from them. The previous orders(62468 & 64898) respectively were delivered even before the delivery date. This had made me to order things more often but unfortunately this particular order bought from ebay delivered to their office since 3rd of August is yet to be updated to my warehouse Phoned several times all are promises upon promises. This is a nightmare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.