Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence (23346 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Did Jesus Say He Was God?? See Astonishing Biblical Evidence / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
macof:

Faith is confidence or trust in the ability/claims of a thing/person
It is a system of belief which creates the assurance of a thing to be true
Example scenario: my brother would obtain all A's because he has been studying all year

Hope is an optimistic state of mind, creating a feeling that something exists or can be obtained

Now using this definitions how does this apply with ur God?
Is it faith or hope that best defines the Christian belief??
To me, I see only Hope and not faith

Even Paul said "Faith is the result of things hoped for"
Meaning until you have received assurance you cannot say your state of mind/belief towards a thing/person is faith

Now what assurance do you have that ur God is real, precisely as the Bible describes

my Bible says, Gen 1:1. In the beginning God created...

now show me some of your assurance that God does not exist, and I ll show you God in all.
Believe me anything you want to see in life, you can always see it, all you need to do is to position yourself to see it, our mind is so powerful that anything is conceivable, if you won't be too Proudly with the sinceretity of your Heart sought God, you will definitely know it's not a Tale of some sought, it's REAL
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Mavrick2012: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Macelliot:
Yeah! It's possible!
An 11yrs-old can produce semen and ejaculate due to early puberty.
http://www.answers.com/Q/Does_11_year_old_produce_sperm

Obviously, King Ahaz came from a royal family and as a prince, he might done so at an early stage due to many circumstances...
LOL
power of religion!!!
bye sir
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by macof(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
shollynoob:

now show me some of your assurance that God does not exist, and I ll show you God in all.
Believe me anything you want to see in life, you can always see it, all you need to do is to position yourself to see it, our mind is so powerful that anything is conceivable, if you won't be too Proudly with the sinceretity of your Heart sought God, you will definitely know it's not a Tale of some sought, it's REAL

Why not answer my question. pls re read my post and address it
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
macof:

Sorry, maybe you should just point it out explicitly again please, I have try to answer the question I understand from your.
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
macof:

Sorry, maybe you should just point it out explicitly again please, I have try to answer the question I understand from your post
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by ea7(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Macelliot:
k. It might get disaprove tommorow...
There are three states of matter which is widely recognised, but some new researches are proving that there are four states of matter...
Hmmm?
*research.
Oh really? So did the other three states cease to exist. Also, no scientist past primary school even says that. Do try to keep up
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by taiwoakin(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=lincolnj88][/quote]

can you quote where the quran made such a statement?

great non-muslim scientists and reserchers including professor keith moore (if u are studying medicine and u dont use his textbook, kinly transfer to another medical school) have stated after meticulous research that the quran is indeed in conformity with modern science.

Every debate regarding religion and science held between Muslims and Christians have always seen the Muslim representative as the clear winner, the most recent one being a Debate betweeen Dr. Zakir Naik and Dr William Campbell - The Quran and the bible in the light of science in 2011.

Google it and download it before coming to spew rubbish here

maybe u are more qualified and knowledgeable than Dr. keith moore
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by davien(m): 1:13am On Oct 03, 2014
shollynoob:

your gullibility is accumulated below...

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2014
davien: your gullibility is accumulated below...

if am gullible then you are too, because some arrogant dude says there is no God and you believe them.

if you want to go by Science, there are more proof that there is God than there is none, WATCH IT!
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by davien(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
shollynoob post=/post/26827869:

if am gullible then you are too, because some arrogant dude says there is no God and you believe them.

if you want to go by Science, there are more proof that there is God than there is none, WATCH IT!
....i'd like to see such evidence
Note:if you cannot show any evidence will you even admit the fact you don't?(a honest question for you)

1 Like

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien: ....i'd like to see such evidence
Note:if you cannot show any evidence will you even admit the fact you don't?(a honest question for you)

Please take a look at your own body, the ways it works. I mean your Brain, eye,ear, mouth and every parts of your body, if you are truly sincere to yourself and you really want to tell yourself the Whole truth, those are handy work of that God you refuse to acknowledge His existence. Nature do not make anything better over time as your faith claims.

Try this, leave your compound for a while don't cut the grass and don't sweep the ground and see if it will gets better. if non-living things does not get better over time, why will you think a Living thing gets better and become so complex a being like Human us.

Life is Not an accident joor

1 Like

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by davien(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
shollynoob:

Please take a look at your own body, the ways it works. I mean your Brain, eye,ear, mouth and every parts of your body, if you are truly sincere to yourself and you really want to tell yourself the Whole truth, those are handy work of that God you refuse to acknowledge His existence.

First off.....having eyes,ears,mouth etc says nothing about them being created... you never even said how those features you listed are created You just inserted "god" and "his existence" as though i should understand what you are saying....
should i also list out the features of sugarcane and attach...
"are the works of nectar fairies"
for you to understand how stup!d your logic is "
You merely attributed your favoured deity to them...how are they created by it :-/

Nature do not make anything better over time as your faith claims.
I don't know the "faith" you are talking about....but if you are laying remarks about evolution i would gladly tell you....yes...nature doesn't make anything better overtime...advantageous biological functions permitted by natural forces do permit survival for a species is evolution……

Try this, leave your compound for a while don't cut the grass and don't sweep the ground and see if it will gets better.

This is a perfect example of an ecological succession...and evolution....plants that compete for survival and have advantageous biological functions permitted by the natural forces of the geography would propagate more offspring till a climax community is reached smiley

if non-living things does not get better over time, why will you think a Living thing gets better and become so complex a being like Human us.
No one said non-living things get better over time....its more like living things that cannot specialize to changes die off and are weeded out by competition and natural forces....... and the origins of life has never been solved....the only testable hypothesis demonstrates that living biochemical components like adenine,glucose etc can be formed from inorganic chemistry...

Life is Not an accident joor
Nobody claimed it was....the "chance" nature of existence are instances that could have made homo-sapiens non-existence....namely the five mass extinctions....
So far no scientific evidence for "god" other than attributing things to it and discrediting actual science to put your mythology on even grounds...how typical :-/
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by lincolnj88: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
taiwoakin:

can you quote where the quran made such a statement?

great non-muslim scientists and reserchers including professor keith moore (if u are studying medicine and u dont use his textbook, kinly transfer to another medical school) have stated after meticulous research that the quran is indeed in conformity with modern science.

Every debate regarding religion and science held between Muslims and Christians have always seen the Muslim representative as the clear winner, the most recent one being a Debate betweeen Dr. Zakir Naik and Dr William Campbell - The Quran and the bible in the light of science in 2011.

Google it and download it before coming to spew rubbish here

maybe u are more qualified and knowledgeable than Dr. keith moore
U mean d earth is flat...d sun rises from d murky water.....
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
davien:
First off.....having eyes,ears,mouth etc says nothing about them being created... you never even said how those features you listed are created You just inserted "god" and "his existence" as though i should understand what you are saying....
You merely attributed your favoured deity to them...how are they created by it :-/

I don't know the "faith" you are talking about....but if you are laying remarks about evolution i would gladly tell you....yes...nature doesn't make anything better overtime...advantageous biological functions permitted by natural forces do permit survival for a species is evolution……

This is a perfect example of an ecological succession...and evolution....plants that compete for survival and have advantageous biological functions permitted by the natural forces of the geography would propagate more offspring till a climax community is reached smiley

No one said non-living things get better over time....its more like living things that cannot specialize to changes die off and are weeded out by competition and natural forces....... and the origins of life has never been solved....the only testable hypothesis demonstrates that living biochemical components like adenine,glucose etc can be formed from inorganic chemistry...
Nobody claimed it was....the "chance" nature of existence are instances that could have made homo-sapiens non-existence....namely the five mass extinctions....
So far no scientific evidence for "god" other than attributing things to it and discrediting actual science to put your mythology on even grounds...how typical :-/

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Macelliot(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
lincolnj88:
U mean d earth is flat...d sun rises from d murky water.....
Probably, you sounds confused!
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by lincolnj88: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Macelliot:

Probably, you sounds confused!
Lol but u know d source of my quote
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
davien:

please watch this video on YouTube, may be it will help
✔ SCIENCE And The BIBLE, Do They Contradict

Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Macelliot(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2015
davien:
i'm yet to see any "scientific evidence" other than people cramming one in vague verses... undecided
dumb!
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Macelliot(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Peterken05:
the royal society of england, 95% of their population are atheists, while 93% of national academy of science in USA are atheists. I would love it if you could keep quiet if you dont know anything about atheism or atheist.
You are a Pure Liar. I guess, u don't know the meaning of Atheist.
Do you think atheism is Only just the belief in the non-existence of a God??
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Macelliot:

You are a Pure Liar. I guess, u don't know the meaning of Atheist.
Do you think atheism is Only just the belief in the non-existence of a God??

What's your point? Why did you call me a liar? You can't even refute my claims and you just come here rambling.

Atheism is not even a belief, its an absense of belief. Atheist believes in nothing.

Atheist are people that doesn't believe in a god while atheism is just an ideology
Re: The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence by Macelliot7(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor / What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.