Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Move To Make NYSC Kit Sown To Your Size - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Move To Make NYSC Kit Sown To Your Size (1296 Views)

BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / What Did You Do With Your NYSC kit After POP? / Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Move To Make NYSC Kit Sown To Your Size by Ademat7(m): 2:50am On Sep 14, 2014
This is my opinion,Y ll d kit be against d size of corp members in dis age of information,I think schools should hv send the measurement of their student in each state to NYSC office for accuracy in the sowing. This is a journey and I will stand to make my voice heard beyond Nairaland.
Re: A Move To Make NYSC Kit Sown To Your Size by Raiders: 3:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Ademat7: This is my opinion,Y ll d kit be against d size of corp members in dis age of information,I think schools should hv send the measurement of their student in each state to NYSC office for accuracy in the sowing. This is a journey and I will stand to make my voice heard beyond Nairaland.
you can exchange your kits in camp
Re: A Move To Make NYSC Kit Sown To Your Size by computerboy: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Raiders: you can exchange your kits in camp

LOL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Allowed In NYSC? (pic) / RIVERS B'15 STREAM 2, Let's Chill Here / NYSC ALLOWANCE: Lawmakers pass Bill For Second Reading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.