Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Your Attire To Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Attire To Church Today (572 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Attire To Church Today by freecharles(m): 2:55am On Sep 14, 2014
It's another sunday....a day so many people love (especially ladies) as it is a day for some people to show off the cloth they bought from the boutique on thursday or the cloth they stayed up through the night with the tailor on saturday just to make sure they wear it on the "first day of the week". Some people love it as it is an avenue to show off that new automobile.

But for others (including me), they go to church to hear God speak.

Some go to church (especially students) so as to stand up as first timers so as to be entertained with drinks and snacks (including me again)

Enough stories jo and straight to the point. What are you wearing to church today:
Native dress (m & f)
English dress (m & f)
Shirt and pant
Polo, jean and palm
Iro and buba (f)
Lace or ankara (f)
Jersey, jean and sneakers
Very high heel and trouser(f)
Very high heel and native(f)
Trouser and flats (f)

Or ordinary boxers and singlet grin

Well for me oooo.................I'm not going to church.
Re: Your Attire To Church Today by horlabiyi(m): 3:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Patiently waiting to read from our christian brothers and sisters
Re: Your Attire To Church Today by freshness2020: 4:08am On Sep 14, 2014
My usual shirt and pant..
Keeping it simple so as to dance for baba God!
If I don't dance crazily in the House of God, where will I ?
Re: Your Attire To Church Today by bigtt76(f): 4:43am On Sep 14, 2014
OP ...if truly you're going to church to listen to the word of God as you mentioned, you won't be asking this question ....#mtscheeeeeeew. Just make ar de remember school those days ...na wen exam start fellowship leaders sabi extend fellowship so dat when people wan go study den go de yinmu say ....'unbells' grin
Re: Your Attire To Church Today by freecharles(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2014
bigtt76: OP ...if truly you're going to church to listen to the word of God as you mentioned, you won't be asking this question ....#mtscheeeeeeew. Just make ar de remember school those days ...na wen exam start fellowship leaders sabi extend fellowship so dat when people wan go study den go de yinmu say ....'unbells' grin

I can multitask

(1) (Reply)

25 Towns Under The Control Of Boko Haram, Says Catholic Church / Closing The Door Against Evil / \\\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.