Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Intel Core ¡5 & ¡7 - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Intel Core ¡5 & ¡7 (1938 Views)

HP Probook 4320s Core !5 Laptop / Macbook Pro Core !5 And !7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intel Core ¡5 & ¡7 by tundeayo2020: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
damiosy:

Yes bro I learn too everyday
''bro" hmm. Ok
Re: Intel Core ¡5 & ¡7 by martineverest(m): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Have i insulted u to warrant all these insults?i was only curious to know if there 3cores i5.
damiosy:

Nigga shut the hell up and do the research yourself since you know so much, why bother my life about your clear lack of knowledge, If the manufacturers (Intel) produced an i5 with 2 cores(dual core) that has hyperthreading technology so it would show as four cores. what stops them from creating 3 cores,if you want knowledge all you need is ask,you clearly don't understand what the technical terms mean consult your dictionary or ask questions

2 Likes

Re: Intel Core ¡5 & ¡7 by asalimpo(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Oxone:

Lol u guys should chill abeg. Like BuhBye rightly said, I meant everything other than games. For me, there's just something fundamentally wrong with playing games on a device that could do so much more especially if there's an Internet connection.

Call me nuts but I get distracted after the first few mins and then I'll face other things. Mind you, I spend the better part of my day in front of my laptop but movies and games will be the last things that'll keep me there. I have a dedicated console (ps3) for that which sometimes sits there for month without use but I can't imagine not being on my laptop every other day. Probably why watching movies on my laptop takes longer than necessary as I'll always pause them to do something else.

what really dyu do then?
How does ur pattern flow?
Re: Intel Core ¡5 & ¡7 by damiosy(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Faraidi: hello folks, I want to know which one is better, intel core ¡5 or intel core ¡7?

The core i7 is better,not just any core i7 there are some that a specific model of i5 is better than in speed and consistency, the U&T series are usually 1.3ghz - 1.9ghz with a turbo boost of about 2.80ghz

While some core i7 are 2.0ghz - 2.9ghz with turbo boost of up 3.2 - 4.0ghz its all dependent on the MODEL of the processor

The reason behind the U&T series processors is to boost the laptops battery life I.e laptops that could last more than 6hrs - 9hrs or more when in use

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cause Of Laptops Tripping Off. / How Computer Was In 1950s / Driver For Gentium/softidea Usb Flash Drive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.