Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man (5824 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Kanwulia: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have noticed one thing on and off NL.
When people are bored or depressed, they claim to find love the most! grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
But don't straff him o.. So that yur dignity will remain intact orelse u won't like yurself after some rounds of sex..and d guy even strikes me,like d guy who wud not lift his finger 2 touch u intimately. So respect yurself, yur vows and yur job. This type heads ,No where but in disaster, if s3x is involved.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by sello555: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Have you ever been in love with anyone before?if yes,cn u try and remember aw you felt after sometime?what I can say is that no matter how much you are in love with anybody,after sometimes,it takes conscious effort to rekindle and stil be in love,so if you eventually date this guy in your office,all will go down and the cycle continues,
Just calm down and know that this is just a prank which the flesh does
If you are indeed close to God,he will hear your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Amelian: Op, what I will advise is dis.. First u r lusting over him. Try and meditate,breathe in , breathe out, and see him as a frnd, u wud like 2 knw. Keep yur feelings aside, I beg you. When u guys are frnds, give each other frndly hugs, and confides in each other. U will be amazed his kind of mindset, that will definitely turn u off, from having this intense heat over him. Then gradually u see him as a colleague and a brother.. Trust me with time, d so called luv will die down. But if u don't go close 2 him,those hot thots won't dissapear. Babe! Take d bull by d horn, and get. 2 be his frNd
d truth s bitter n shameful......I cnt go close to him o.....never.....seeing him alone gets me all walkd up........n sometime just hearing his voice from afar does d damage but all d same thank you
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by 1miccza: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
germainediva: thanks a lot 4 taking time t answer me tho I v tried and sometime I wll tink I v won but after a while its kips happening.........guess I wll kip tryn

I am sure you're not looking for someone to tell you to go Bleep the married man,sister if you love your marriage,follow Snazzy's advice and do the needful....
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2014
germainediva: d truth s bitter n shameful......I cnt go close to him o.....never.....seeing him alone gets me all walkd up........n sometime just hearing his voice from afar does d damage but all d same thank you

*sighs* I give up. Just fck his brains out abeg and get it over with..after that your body , spirit and mind will b @ rest.. Work continues the next day.. Pls do d needful and stop getting all workd up for just s3x... * rolls eyes* 2 yrs of wet dreams over one innocent dude... Lol.. Oops sorry..
Dat guy must be somethingelse o.. cheesy
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by 5minsmadness: 3:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Amelian:

*sighs* I give up. Just fck his brains out abeg and get it over with..after that your body , spirit and mind will b @ rest.. Work continues the next day.. Pls do d needful and stop getting all workd up for just s3x... * rolls eyes* 2 yrs of wet dreams over one innocent dude... Lol.. Oops sorry..
Dat guy must be somethingelse o.. cheesy
This is probably what d op wants to hear.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Please I need matured advice,am a married woman who has fallen helplessly inlove with another married man, I have tried all I can to put him out of my mind but the more I try the worst it get, I have even gone for counseling,deliverance,fasted and all that but yet reality is starring me in the face I have deleted all his contact from my fone but then I see him every day at work tho he dosent no this.....please my brothers and sisters how do I get out of this mess(I have never felt this way in my life)
germainediva: Telling my hubby is a no go area .........I grateful 4 all d positive advice here......women who have been in ds situation shuld pls tell me pratical tins dey did

Tell us the truth
Have you had an intimate / emotional relationship with this man and it is now over but you can't get over it
That's what this sounds like to me
If you want honest answers,you need to be honest with us too

Expecting your response
I promise I won't judge you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by onegig(m): 4:29am On Sep 15, 2014
germainediva: tell hubby ke........dats sucidal
I guess you didn't see the word in quote

"That's if you guys communicate well and deep and you agree to such open discussions from the start. "

Since nothing works for you and since you dont wanna take the hard lane and cleanse your heart and mind from such thoughts but prefer justifying your current situations on someother things then all I can say is "JUST DO IT". That should help you get over it.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by gidjah(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2014
germainediva: my dear I have been married for 13years with 3kids.......whots on ma hubby's mind s how t make enof money t take kia of his kids.........when I tok about attention he makes it look as if am not considret
I UNDERSTAND YOUR plight maa'm,thats d issues wit us married men ,once kids start coming in ,the next level is on money since sex n a lil fun wit your wife will not bring the needed cash to d home.my friend told me he hasnt seen his wife for over 6months and i shouted!(not forgetin d fact that d same friend he is talkin to is also guilty of same!!pls work wit ur husband ,try do some woeing style,wear attractive clothes around him ,roll around him,send romantic sms to him while away at work,smell good around him,send him small small surprisesand couple,it wit prayers.pls try shuting that stranger out of ur mind o!3 kids don do una now abi?pls keep clean at home,work on ur shape &curve try bin kinky all d time around him,stop bin d 'wrapper tying Woman' at homeTOO.GOD BLESS U

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2014
chaircover:

You have fasted, gone for deliverance, counselling and fasted, yet you still have a 2 year crush on a man minding his own business jeje
Youve been married for 13 years and with 3 kids, so I assume that you are in your 30's so you are not one lovestruck teenager but a fully grown adult.

You know what to do, but you choose not to and until you sleep with this guy, your eyes wont clear. Youve already started looking for excuses saying your husband doesnt have your time due to work commitments, but If the man doesnt fend for you and the children, you will be the first to call him irresponsible.

You are the one who wants something so you are the one who is going to have to teach him by example. Everything you see in the "perfect" office guy you can get your husband to do but only if you choose to invest in your husband.
How many times have you taken a day off work to meet your husband at work and sit on his table and gist with him, bring him food or take him to lunch? he doesnt have to do all the chasing all the time and you too can use your initiative to keep the fire burning. Teach your husband what you want him to do and he will soon get the hang of it when he sees how much joy it brings you.

I was discussing with a young lady the other day and was discussing how many ladies dress beautifully & colour coded for work and keep their hair out nicely and wear nice jewellery, but at home put on that black sleeping cap and hide the hair and put on one baggy dress and thats what the hubby gets to see everyday.

Many dress for outsiders not insiders. In short the "perfect" man you see in the office may be a terrible husband at home & with filthy habits so dont be fooled by outward appearances. I am sure his wife has 1001 complaints about him too. So is that the man you want to break your marriage and damage your childrens future for?

You better go and relax and find a hobby or wear sunglasses in the office. If he is in your line of vision change your desk abeg. . . .and spend the time that you are spending lusting over another man, investing in your own marriage and you will see the results.

what more can one say? You've said it all.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by izaray(f): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2014
zeb04: If you weren't married,i would advice you let him know because most times when we get to be Friends with the people we crush on,we find out things we wouldn't know from afar of and It just kills the whole romantic stuff but then again,you are a married woman and when I talk about *Leaving 80% to find 20%.......I am sure you know what am talking about.Goodluck
U are very right here, but dnt u tink, she can as wel try dis, so she can easily get away those bad thought off her mind, Cos wat she is sayin sounded serious.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by egopersonified(f): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
The guy knows you are dieing for him, even your colleagues know. The question you should ask yourself is : What is more important, your family and dignity or your sextual satisfaction? Those telling you to DO the man, have you considered that he might be better than yr husband in that aspect? Are you ready to break up your family for him? Just pray he doesnt make any advance towards you before you have this all in control, because you would just fall like a pack of cards. Avoid him and bury yourself in your job.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by diamondpaul(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is it andyanders] cool with what u 've said...but take note...marriage aren't suppose to be prison in which the food plate of love would be served on interval bases...I guess is the mentality that revolve's around men..of great ego still actively inclined with ur type.....is simple tell ur man, any repercussion is gonna be @ the low self esteem of the man,moreover the way this woman expresses her pain here she's isn't happy. U 're worth more than this so I guess go find that fantasy actualised in that ur wonderful world of ur crush.gosh it take's a great courage for a woman to let out this.#ahaha kisse's.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
I am happily married.I dint go looking 4 any tin......I cnt even explain ds ungodly feeling...sometimes I hate my self so much...I wish it was just a dream I wuld wake up from
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
I used to be frndly wt d guy(and I no he likes me very much) until I realize I was having ds feeling so now I distance my self from........ds is my 13yr in marriage ..its not like v never had feelings 4 some 1 in d past but it was never a big deal........what I feel for ds guy s overwhelming,overpowering....anytime I set my eyes on him its like fever....I wll b so uneasy n seriouly I hate it
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by diamondpaul(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is it andyanders] cool with what u 've said...but take note...marriage aren't suppose to be prison in which the food plate of love would be served on interval bases...I guess is the mentality that revolve's around men..of great ego still actively inclined with ur type.....is simple tell ur man, any repercussion is gonna be @ the low self esteem of the man,moreover the way this woman expresses her pain here she's isn't happy. U 're worth more than this so I guess go find that fantasy actualised in that ur wonderful world of ur crush.gosh it take's a great courage for a woman to let out this.#ahaha kisse's..
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am a christain n I no d consequences moreover its not who I am......why I deceided to bring it here s cos v done all I can.......I just nid ds feeling t go away.......its has cusd me pain in my heart dat was phisical at some point.........ds guy just excites my very existence........everytin he dose excites me dat s y am asking women who have been inds situation to tell me what dey did
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by zeb04(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oh please stop all the love tale.You are not a 13yrs old who just found love,you are a woman,a married one at that. Since you are bound on giving excuses, while not just have the sex once and for all undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
germainediva: I used to be frndly wt d guy(and I no he likes me very much) until I realize I was having ds feeling so now I distance my self from........ds is my 13yr in marriage ..its not like v never had feelings 4 some 1 in d past but it was never a big deal........what I feel for ds guy s overwhelming,overpowering....anytime I set my eyes on him its like fever....I wll b so uneasy n seriouly I hate it

Rubbish
When you open his flowing gown,he is just like any other person
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by aolatunde00: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
madam,wake up very early in the morning to go look at the faces of your sleeping innocent children.Imagine what it would be like for them after their dad throws you out for sleeping with another man.
If that thought doesnt help reset you,nothing can again.
Snazzylove has answered you and you are still here looking for solution.Her methods might not totally be applicable with your husband but you can work around it.
Or you are still waiting for those peeps that are quick to insult instead of offering counsel.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
At work tmorw I wll face him,infact I wll make out time n talk wt him.......nt about my feelings o but just t face him n look into his eyes wich I v nt been able to do n just bring up work issue n talk....maybe if I do dat 4 some days I wll get it over wt.....but I wll kip u guyz posted.......am grateful to everyone..I feel like I v a family here............
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
germainediva: At work tmorw I wll face him,infact I wll make out time n talk wt him.......nt about my feelings o but just t face him n look into his eyes wich I v nt been able to do n just bring up work issue n talk....maybe if I do dat 4 some days I wll get it over wt.....but I wll kip u guyz posted.......am grateful to everyone..I feel like I v a family here............

This is just another joke after all

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by nairalife2013(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hang on, don't worry, it will pass away. I had dis same challenge in my workplace. She won't stay a day widout coming into my office. When she is inside my office, she would sit there wid her eyes fixd on mine. She wouldstare softly at me til tears start biulding up in her eyes and, unbelievably, d tears would roll down slowly. I was inlov wid her but I never mentioned it. One evening, I was driving down a busy street to see a freind, I ran into her. She was walking down dressd in a light gown and flat-sole shoes. I stopd, suprised to see her there dressed simply like that. Close by in a low-fenced compound, I saw her car parkd wid another. Datz where I liv, she told me as I alighted and offer som greetings. D street was dimly lit, and it was already to nine. She HELD my hand and walked down d street. That was where she told me she love me so much and it has becom a burden and agony in her soul. I told her I feel d same, I let her know itz been a serious issue to deal wid d ferocious desires I have for her all these years. We departed wid an unfinished goodbye. She told me d next day in d office dat after she opened up to me and as I was leaving she heaved a sigh of relieve and her life reassumed a bit of nomalcy. Being both married, in d proceeding days and months, we opened up to each other on d disadvantages of having sex or indulging in unacceptable intimacy. She cried and confessed she doesn't know what is happening to her, a Godly person, wid no history of sexual misbehaviour. She told me her husband is d only man she has ever known sex wid. She cried unconsoleably. One nite, one wicked nite, we stood so closely, starring helplessly at eachother for a VERYLONG time, she came even closer and held my hand and turned her back close to my chest wid her eyes now looking down! I hav done a lady on a dark, tree-filled street before, wid her hands on my suv, wid her standing between both doors opened to shield d silhoute of our frenzied beings. dis one would hav bn d same. But dis one was BadMarket to d last letter. I smiled in d dark and, tho I always despiced moonlight on a lovers' nite out, I took a sudden craving for d moon. " Am a bad lover" I struggled to say to her. But it was a lie, I suppose. Such words coming from a guy, I was later afraid, hav inspired more lov from d lady u only wanted to tame. "Don't love me", I added, in a bid to help us all.she turned. Her eyes were d only things I saw and they lit up d whole street hitherto dark. A leader in a church, a day can't pass widout an ecclestiastic program, married to a similar highly religious man wid kids; I recalled stealthily in my ravaged heart, but at 38 wid average height she was terribly beautiful wid fairskin, demonic curves and voluptous bossoms, my favourite! as they say in d movies!!. Now it was my turn to heave a sigh!. She looked down again, wid a slow labourous breathe. We slowly got into my car and left d ugly seen without more words from both of us. I dropd her in a mart close to her street. From experience, from years of fail-less attempts, I know who I am. This one was not even my attempt, and she was not d first. Those who are bragging and lambasting d op will some day know d truth, dat providence can jam u wid someone somehow dat u helplessly dote on to a point of agony without regard to your status as married, male or female. I was able to control my self , she did d same. We see everyday and we had opened up to eachother on d challenges we could face, if we hav sex or see each other in private places. Chatting together, looking at eachother inspired desire in us, we both addmitted, so we learn to avoid dat altogether. Itz been 3yrs now since dat incidence at d dark wicked street, we still work together, but those dersires are fading away. I don't know, I just thot u could learn one or two things here. Itz only God dat can help u get away unscathed.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
nairalife2013: Hang on, don't worry, it will pass away. I had dis same challenge in my workplace. She won't stay a day widout coming into my office. When she is inside my office, she would sit there wid her eyes fixd on mine. She wouldstare softly at me til tears start biulding up in her eyes and, unbelievably, d tears would roll down slowly. I was inlov wid her but I never mentioned it. One evening, I was driving down a busy street to see a freind, I ran into her. She was walking down dressd in a light gown and flat-sole shoes. I stopd, suprised to see her there dressed simply like that. Close by in a low-fenced compound, I saw her car parkd wid another. Datz where I liv, she told me as I alighted and offer som greetings. D street was dimly lit, and it was already to nine. She HELD my hand and walked down d street. That was where she told me she love me so much and it has becom a burden and agony in her soul. I told her I feel d same, I let her know itz been a serious issue to deal wid d ferocious desires I have for her all these years. We departed wid an unfinished goodbye. She told me d next day in d office dat after she opened up to me and as I was leaving she heaved a sigh of relieve and her life reassumed a bit of nomalcy. Being both married, in d proceeding days and months, we opened up to each other on d disadvantages of having sex or indulging in unacceptable intimacy. She cried and confessed she doesn't know what is happening to her, a Godly person, wid no history of sexual misbehaviour. She told me her husband is d only man she has ever known sex wid. She cried unconsoleably. One nite, one wicked nite, we stood so closely, starring helplessly at eachother for a VERYLONG time, she came even closer and held my hand and turned her back close to my chest wid her eyes now looking down! I hav done a lady on a dark, tree-filled street before, wid her hands on my suv, wid her standing between both doors opened to shield d silhoute of our frenzied beings. dis one would hav bn d same. But dis one was BadMarket to d last letter. I smiled in d dark and, tho I always despiced moonlight on a lovers' nite out, I took a sudden craving for d moon. " Am a bad lover" I struggled to say to her. But it was a lie, I suppose. Such words coming from a guy, I was later afraid, hav inspired more lov from d lady u only wanted to tame. "Don't love me", I added, in a bid to help us all.she turned. Her eyes were d only things I saw and they lit up d whole street hitherto dark. A leader in a church, a day can't pass widout an ecclestiastic program, married to a similar highly religious man wid kids; I recalled stealthily in my ravaged heart, but at 38 wid average height she was terribly beautiful wid fairskin, demonic curves and voluptous bossoms, my favourite! as they say in d movies!!. Now it was my turn to heave a sigh!. She looked down again, wid a slow labourous breathe. We slowly got into my car and left d ugly seen without more words from both of us. I dropd her in a mart close to her street. From experience, from years of fail-less attempts, I know who I am. This one was not even my attempt, and she was not d first. Those who are bragging and lambasting d op will some day know d truth, dat providence can jam u wid someone somehow dat u helplessly dote on to a point of agony without regard to your status as married, male or female. I was able to control my self , she did d same. We see everyday and we had opened up to eachother on d challenges we could face, if we hav sex or see each other in private places. Chatting together, looking at eachother inspired desire in us, we both addmitted, so we learn to avoid dat altogether. Itz been 3yrs now since dat incidence at d dark wicked street, we still work together, but those dersires are fading away. I don't know, I just thot u could learn one or two things here. Itz only God dat can help u get away unscathed.
I read ds wt tears in my eyes.....its like u understnd d whole tin,infact dat s d situation.......am relieved already...Godbless you, I no I wll overcome
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
nairalife2013: Hang on, don't worry, it will pass away. I had dis same challenge in my workplace. She won't stay a day widout coming into my office. When she is inside my office, she would sit there wid her eyes fixd on mine. She wouldstare softly at me til tears start biulding up in her eyes and, unbelievably, d tears would roll down slowly. I was inlov wid her but I never mentioned it. One evening, I was driving down a busy street to see a freind, I ran into her. She was walking down dressd in a light gown and flat-sole shoes. I stopd, suprised to see her there dressed simply like that. Close by in a low-fenced compound, I saw her car parkd wid another. Datz where I liv, she told me as I alighted and offer som greetings. D street was dimly lit, and it was already to nine. She HELD my hand and walked down d street. That was where she told me she love me so much and it has becom a burden and agony in her soul. I told her I feel d same, I let her know itz been a serious issue to deal wid d ferocious desires I have for her all these years. We departed wid an unfinished goodbye. She told me d next day in d office dat after she opened up to me and as I was leaving she heaved a sigh of relieve and her life reassumed a bit of nomalcy. Being both married, in d proceeding days and months, we opened up to each other on d disadvantages of having sex or indulging in unacceptable intimacy. She cried and confessed she doesn't know what is happening to her, a Godly person, wid no history of sexual misbehaviour. She told me her husband is d only man she has ever known sex wid. She cried unconsoleably. One nite, one wicked nite, we stood so closely, starring helplessly at eachother for a VERYLONG time, she came even closer and held my hand and turned her back close to my chest wid her eyes now looking down! I hav done a lady on a dark, tree-filled street before, wid her hands on my suv, wid her standing between both doors opened to shield d silhoute of our frenzied beings. dis one would hav bn d same. But dis one was BadMarket to d last letter. I smiled in d dark and, tho I always despiced moonlight on a lovers' nite out, I took a sudden craving for d moon. " Am a bad lover" I struggled to say to her. But it was a lie, I suppose. Such words coming from a guy, I was later afraid, hav inspired more lov from d lady u only wanted to tame. "Don't love me", I added, in a bid to help us all.she turned. Her eyes were d only things I saw and they lit up d whole street hitherto dark. A leader in a church, a day can't pass widout an ecclestiastic program, married to a similar highly religious man wid kids; I recalled stealthily in my ravaged heart, but at 38 wid average height she was terribly beautiful wid fairskin, demonic curves and voluptous bossoms, my favourite! as they say in d movies!!. Now it was my turn to heave a sigh!. She looked down again, wid a slow labourous breathe. We slowly got into my car and left d ugly seen without more words from both of us. I dropd her in a mart close to her street. From experience, from years of fail-less attempts, I know who I am. This one was not even my attempt, and she was not d first. Those who are bragging and lambasting d op will some day know d truth, dat providence can jam u wid someone somehow dat u helplessly dote on to a point of agony without regard to your status as married, male or female. I was able to control my self , she did d same. We see everyday and we had opened up to eachother on d challenges we could face, if we hav sex or see each other in private places. Chatting together, looking at eachother inspired desire in us, we both addmitted, so we learn to avoid dat altogether. Itz been 3yrs now since dat incidence at d dark wicked street, we still work together, but those dersires are fading away. I don't know, I just thot u could learn one or two things here. Itz only God da
t can help u get away unscathed.

Hmm
All the men at my workplace are so unattractive to me praise God
I haven't seen a single one I can hold hands with let alone lay on the bed
The only one has a good attractive build that I chat with also has body and mouth odor
God has a way of watching out

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Atmmachine(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
What are you waiting for ??
Give him the sex he craves for.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by nairalife2013(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
germainediva: I read ds wt tears in my eyes.....its like u understnd d whole tin,infact dat s d situation.......am relieved already...Godbless you, I no I wll overcome
u certainly will. Also, remember, love doesn't dwell on advantages or disadvantages associated wid d person u hav unintentionally fallen for. Love doesn't hav principles. It is not like science or arithmetics- love is like arts- d ugliest things can be d most beautiful things. So don't dwell on looking down on d guy's infirmities wid d hope dat those bad attributes of his would discourage u. They won't. Instead they could even add more fire. My case may not be exactly akin to yours, but in our case, in one of our confessions, d lady had told me dat if we had sex we may not be able to stop having sex again and again. When this statement came out, we remain silent for a while in d mist of d conversation. On resumption, I askd us, so if we are unable to stop, what will happen? She looked straight into nothing and, wid a show of self-abandonment, she said dejectedly " we will be caught in d long run. Silence again enveloped us. She was momentarily lost in her own thoughts and I in mine... Til today she has not told me what she thot of dat fateful day but I thot of d shame dat was so imminent and lurking arround d corner; I thot of my pretty wife known for crying her eyes out anytime she suspected I was having an affair wid a single lady and now a married one! Dat means I hav gone down d drain beyond salvage!; I thot of my beautiful kids- d shame and stigma of a lifetime; I thot of my extended family and freinds and d church and my street and neighbourhood; I thot of d speed of such story; I thot of many things- it dawn on me I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me dat would bring, in simple words, a difficult and regretful life... I didn't need a teacher to tell me sometimes u hav to be afraid and behave like a boy when u were a man. As she recovered from her pensive mood, she looked ahead and, I thot as we walked away silently, we both knew dis road was far and would probably end in d sea. However, People stil do it and stop it or get away wid it, but to me, I knew she said d truth- to stop dis one wil be harder than to start and, as a gambler would say,I know when d environment isn't safe enOf to count my money. Blessed so early wid education, confidence, cash and independenc- like cars, women hav been my toys and Some of us hav been in dis thing since one teeth and we did SOME BIG THINGS, leaving no gorgeous UMBRELLA unturned and blessing them in return. Just laff over it and know there is nothing there. It will go away. Don't try to KILL it wid sex- u may not be strong enof to handle it, pls.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by nairalife2013(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1:

Hmm
All the men at my workplace are so unattractive to me praise God
I haven't seen a single one I can hold hands with let alone lay on the bed
The only one has a good attractive build that I chat with also has body and mouth odor
God has a way of watching out
babymama if u are married may God continue to shield u from dem all ijn

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by DukeNija(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
nairalife2013:
u certainly will. Also, remember, love doesn't dwell on advantages or disadvantages associated wid d person u hav unintentionally fallen for. Love doesn't hav principles. It is not like science or arithmetics- love is like arts- d ugliest things can be d most beautiful things. So don't dwell on looking down on d guy's infirmities wid d hope dat those bad attributes of his would discourage u. They won't. Instead they could even add more fire. My case may not be exactly akin to yours, but in our case, in one of our confessions, d lady had told me dat if we had sex we may not be able to stop having sex again and again. When this statement came out, we remain silent for a while in d mist of d conversation. On resumption, I askd us, so if we are unable to stop, what will happen? She looked straight into nothing and, wid a show of self-abandonment, she said dejectedly " we will be caught in d long run. Silence again enveloped us. She was momentarily lost in her own thoughts and I in mine... Til today she has not told me what she thot of dat fateful day but I thot of d shame dat was so imminent and lurking arround d corner; I thot of my pretty wife known for crying her eyes out anytime she suspected I was having an affair wid a single lady and now a married one! Dat means I hav gone down d drain beyond salvage!; I thot of my beautiful kids- d shame and stigma of a lifetime; I thot of my extended family and freinds and d church and my street and neighbourhood; I thot of d speed of such story; I thot of many things- it dawn on me I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me dat would bring, in simple words, a difficult and regretful life... I didn't need a teacher to tell me sometimes u hav to be afraid and behave like a boy when u were a man. As she recovered from her pensive mood, she looked ahead and, I thot as we walked away silently, we both knew dis road was far and would probably end in d sea. However, People stil do it and stop it or get away wid it, but to me, I knew she said d truth- to stop dis one wil be harder than to start and, as a gambler would say,I know when d environment isn't safe enOf to count my money. Blessed so early wid education, confidence, cash and independenc- like cars, women hav been my toys and Some of us hav been in dis thing since one teeth and we did SOME BIG THINGS, leaving no gorgeous UMBRELLA unturned and blessing them in return. Just laff over it and know there is nothing there. It will go away. Don't try to KILL it wid sex- u may not be strong enof to handle it, pls.

If someone had told me things like this happens, I would never have believed it. I read through your story and I must confess I was dumbfounded. But I must commend you both for still having the commonsense needed, when all else was lost, not to indulge in something that would ultimately lead to the sea. I can't imagine how you both must have felt. You really exhibited good control and I believe you are a good man, because many men will have gone down the road not taken. But I wish to ask, how did this all begin? What led to this particular situation? Because I believe this is not ordinary, just the sheer craft of the devil aimed at either destroying your home or that of your colleague.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by prettiest1(f): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
RoyalRoy:

My honourable mod, so you dey follow do ftc? I badu the style wey you take do am.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by nairalife2013(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
DukeNija:

If someone had told me things like this happens, I would never have believed it. I read through your story and I must confess I was dumbfounded. But I must commend you both for still having the commonsense needed, when all else was lost, not to indulge in something that would ultimately lead to the sea. I can't imagine how you both must have felt. You really exhibited good control and I believe you are a good man, because many men will have gone down the road not taken. But I wish to ask, how did this all begin? What led to this particular situation? Because I believe this is not ordinary, just the sheer craft of the devil aimed at either destroying your home or that of your colleague.
I cant tell exactly how it started. Familiarity and closeness whatever. I dont blame demons when I f--kup. I never attribute my failures to d devil's handiwork. So I always work hard both in thot and behaviour to avoid f--kingup or failing, cos if i do I will hav no one else than my self to blame.I believe it was just providence dat, out of miriads of ladies, it had to be dat one. And out of dozens of men, it had to be daan me! Only a few people find themselves at such crossroads in a lifetime. Out of these few, only another very scanty few survive it unscathed, ie widout having sex, which is d ultimate desire in d tryst. That kind of feeling we had, I and d lady alike, I dont wish my worst enemy to have. Those are d kind of feeling that send its victim mad, if it goes unsatisfied, if u know what I mean. We as humans all have secrets, but some folks' secrets are more bizarre than d rest, I must tell u. A shiver still invade my spine any time I recall d wild thots and d blazing desires dat had culminated in d secret meetings and unwholesome scenerios. T'was then I knew a woman sincerely in love behaves like a feather on an open sea, and takes desperate risk only legendary worriors at battle field are capable of! All those feelings are dead now. There is no way they can resurrect. Now all they do is stir some unharmful memories dat at worst can only cause wry smiles u know such reminiscence could bring.Considering d ferocity of our feelings for eachother then, I can only say it was God that gave us d strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Bathes With My Father Everyday But He Never Touches Me - Lady Cries / A Perfect Naming Ceremony. / Why Are The Nigerians In The Uk Stingy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.