Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man (5823 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by DukeNija(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
nairalife2013:
I cant tell exactly how it started. Familiarity and closeness whatever. I dont blame demons when I f--kup. I never attribute my failures to d devil's handiwork. So I always work hard both in thot and behaviour to avoid f--kingup or failing, cos if i do I will hav no one else than my self to blame.I believe it was just providence dat, out of miriads of ladies, it had to be dat one. And out of dozens of men, it had to be daan me! Only a few people find themselves at such crossroads in a lifetime. Out of these few, only another very scanty few survive it unscathed, ie widout having sex, which is d ultimate desire in d tryst. That kind of feeling we had, I and d lady alike, I dont wish my worst enemy to have. Those are d kind of feeling that send its victim mad, if it goes unsatisfied, if u know what I mean. We as humans all have secrets, but some folks' secrets are more bizarre than d rest, I must tell u. A shiver still invade my spine any time I recall d wild thots and d blazing desires dat had culminated in d secret meetings and unwholesome scenerios. T'was then I knew a woman sincerely in love behaves like a feather on an open sea, and takes desperate risk only legendary worriors at battle field are capable of! All those feelings are dead now. There is no way they can resurrect. Now all they do is stir some unharmful memories dat at worst can only cause wry smiles u know such reminiscence could bring.Considering d ferocity of our feelings for eachother then, I can only say it was God that gave us d strength.

Wow. You passed thru d fire unscathed. God will continue to strengthen you.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Haywhymido(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2014
germainediva:
I actually did dat last year but was denied
sorry to say devil n conji dey play azonto 4 ur life
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Amhappy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
nairalife2013:
u certainly will. Also, remember, love doesn't dwell on advantages or disadvantages associated wid d person u hav unintentionally fallen for. Love doesn't hav principles. It is not like science or arithmetics- love is like arts- d ugliest things can be d most beautiful things. So don't dwell on looking down on d guy's infirmities wid d hope dat those bad attributes of his would discourage u. They won't. Instead they could even add more fire. My case may not be exactly akin to yours, but in our case, in one of our confessions, d lady had told me dat if we had sex we may not be able to stop having sex again and again. When this statement came out, we remain silent for a while in d mist of d conversation. On resumption, I askd us, so if we are unable to stop, what will happen? She looked straight into nothing and, wid a show of self-abandonment, she said dejectedly " we will be caught in d long run. Silence again enveloped us. She was momentarily lost in her own thoughts and I in mine... Til today she has not told me what she thot of dat fateful day but I thot of d shame dat was so imminent and lurking arround d corner; I thot of my pretty wife known for crying her eyes out anytime she suspected I was having an affair wid a single lady and now a married one! Dat means I hav gone down d drain beyond salvage!; I thot of my beautiful kids- d shame and stigma of a lifetime; I thot of my extended family and freinds and d church and my street and neighbourhood; I thot of d speed of such story; I thot of many things- it dawn on me I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me dat would bring, in simple words, a difficult and regretful life... I didn't need a teacher to tell me sometimes u hav to be afraid and behave like a boy when u were a man. As she recovered from her pensive mood, she looked ahead and, I thot as we walked away silently, we both knew dis road was far and would probably end in d sea. However, People stil do it and stop it or get away wid it, but to me, I knew she said d truth- to stop dis one wil be harder than to start and, as a gambler would say,I know when d environment isn't safe enOf to count my money. Blessed so early wid education, confidence, cash and independenc- like cars, women hav been my toys and Some of us hav been in dis thing since one teeth and we did SOME BIG THINGS, leaving no gorgeous UMBRELLA unturned and blessing them in return. Just laff over it and know there is nothing there. It will go away. Don't try to KILL it wid sex- u may not be strong enof to handle it, pls.
8 years later I read through this thread and your post and it all makes sense. Now I understand what the OP was passing through and all you explained here. To think that I saw OP as an unserious person. 8yrs down the line I met someone who made me feel how I had never felt before. As if I reunited with my lost soul. Already doing some of the things you said here. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by KanwuliaExtra: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
I will keep the married man on the side o.
You are married, he is married,
I give my blessings.
If it was a SINGLE dude-I would have been PISSSSSED!

I believe in "equal yoking" . My best flings have are only with married men.kiss

From the book of 'Sweetest Taboo", Chapter 1, verse 1.

I never dated single men as a married woman. I WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING.
Why lower your standards with the single crowd that are given to blackmail and emotional extortion?
BLOODY WASTE OF ORGGAMS!

* no apologies-i am a FREE THINKER- religion can never have any place in my life. free world!* kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Bathes With My Father Everyday But He Never Touches Me - Lady Cries / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / A Perfect Naming Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.