Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Anyone With San Andreas? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone With San Andreas? (552 Views)

Gta San Andreas Mission #53 Pier 69 Glitch Solved / GTA San Andreas Is Out For Android / Gta San Andreas finally released on android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With San Andreas? by Wapzydasilva(m): 5:24am On Sep 14, 2014
GTA San andreas!!! Pls I need anyone wif the apk file,then I cn get the extra file my self.pls I stay @ ikorodu
Re: Anyone With San Andreas? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2014
I have san andreas and whole lots other. To save urself the strex. Subscribe for mtn mnth with a BB phone, get an 8gig SD card. And download from sites that have the games in "parts", Not a single file game, coz mtn will not allow u download a file larger dan 500mb. It must disrupt when it gets past 500mb. Each part size is like 200mb.
Download all the games in parts, use an archive extractor to extract the parts in2 a single file, the size will amount to 2.6gig. And enjoy ur game.
Re: Anyone With San Andreas? by falcon01: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2014
urhoboman: I have san andreas and whole lots other. To save urself the strex. Subscribe for mtn mnth with a BB phone, get an 8gig SD card. And download from sites that have the games in "parts", Not a single file game, coz mtn will not allow u download a file larger dan 500mb. It must disrupt when it gets past 500mb. Each part size is like 200mb.
Download all the games in parts, use an archive extractor to extract the parts in2 a single file, the size will amount to 2.6gig. And enjoy ur game.
. I've got San Andreas and vice city

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp / Buying An Android Phone? You Want The Best? Make Sure It's One Of These / Blow Air To Unlock Your Andriod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.