Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot (7198 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood / 2015: Igbo Should Wait For Jonathan – Ben Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

let me keep educating u pple. Maybe dis christmas u'll invite me to ur village for a bowl of ur oilyest food to show gratitude.....cheesy

Ojukwu never declared any war. Biafra never fired d first shot of d civil war. He declared Biafra, Nigeria attacked Biafra, war started.

Let me tell u sometin interesting dat many people dont know (yeah am in a happy mood....cheesy). The tym around d first negotiations before Aburi, the northern officers were willing to let Biafra go. But they were pressured by d British and America to pressure Ojukwu (by any means necessary including force) to return to Nigeria. It was d British dat convinced a reluctant Gowon to go to Aburi to negotiate. It was still dem dat pressured him to discard d accord and go to war when Ojukwu clearly out-manouevered him during negotiations. Many yoruba hate ojukwu for trying to capture Lagos. Bt really it was d idea of a yoruba officer who participated in igbo majors' coup of 1966...a certain Victor Banjo. He convinced Ojukwu dat he can capture Lagos and get d yoruba's support. He led d attack himself. D lagos attack was never in Ojukwu's agenda before den.

We are not seeking ur approval or anyone else. We ar just being repectful and tactful to avoid inter-tribal tensions. Arent u guys decent enuff to reciprocate...cheesy

you are a fake revisionist and you need to read up.

Ojukwu murdered Victor Banjo, Ifeajuna and the rest, based on phantom crime that was majorly based on his insecured sissy mind.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

u culdnt run me out of dis thread and u want to take me on in my own thread on a topic dat concerns d original bearer of d title in my sig....cheesycheesycheesy. I know fully well dats how ur pple show hw 'brave' they are...bt am so looking forward to it.....cheesy

we shall be waiting for you.

Ensure you have your facts and figures foolproof.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
coolscott:

Why does this guy think I was talking to him in the first place?

~ South-south voice

u mentioned my moniker dimwit....sorry but i dont take certain potshots lyin down.

South-south voice my fair igbo azz....cheesy. U shuld rename urself south-south wimp. Or..better still yaroba azz-licker....nw dats nasty....cheesy
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

we shall be waiting for you.

Ensure you have your facts and figures foolproof.

u know i'll always come thru for u guys....cheesy cheesy

Bt seriously am not a historian its just my hobby. The tins i say here are wat i spent over ten years, studying and analyzing. It takes great patience to endure d trash u pple put up after reading wikipedia for 2 minutes. Bt i still take tym to go thru it and counter ur points in a way U all will understand.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by papparatzzi2013: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

u know i'll always come thru for u guys....cheesy cheesy

Bt seriously am not a historian its just my hobby. The tins i say here are wat i spent over ten years, studying and analyzing. It takes great patience to endure d trash u pple put up after reading wikipedia for 2 minutes. Bt i still take tym to go thru it and counter ur points in a way U all will understand.

then you are talking to a wrong person. I have a whole section for Nigeria Civil War in my study.

I have also learnt a lot from very knowledgeable NLers such as Akhenatan, Katsumo, Dayokanu, Shymexx and even Ikengawo, oldman Deridegull. They have all forced me to pick up interest in the pre-independednce Nigeria till date and my years of reading up on Nigeria, I can boldly say I owe it to those guys. I was never interested in the Civil war, until the skirmishes of NL.

Those were the days NL was very cerebral.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

you are a fake revisionist and you need to read up.

Ojukwu murdered Victor Banjo, Ifeajuna and the rest, based on phantom crime that was majorly based on his insecured sissy mind.

LMAO...u went one step ahead of my story. Did i tell u dat Banjo died in d attempted Lagos attack.

He ofcourse was murdered/executed (which ever one u care for) on d orders of Ojukwu. Bt really at dat tym tins were coming to head. Some of d surving igbo coupists (including Banjo their yaroba side-kick lol) were restless, they felt dat they owed no allegiance to Ojukwu and wanted to have tins their way. It was only a matter of tym before d stage for a major confrontation was set. Ifeajuna in particular was highly-opinionated and hot-tempered. And knowing hw Ojukwu is strong-willed too, it was obvious dat there cant be two captains in a boat. Banjo being his lap dog had to go too. Simple as dat. Any leader who knows his worth wuld do d same. Eat or be eaten.....dats d verdict.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Asoozy: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
jumu: when will igbo people focus?

Never!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Asoozy: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

LMAO...u went one step ahead of my story. Did i tell u dat Banjo died in d attempted Lagos attack.

He ofcourse was murdered/executed (which ever one u care for) on d orders of Ojukwu. Bt really at dat tym tins were coming to head. Some of d surving igbo coupists (including Banjo their yaroba side-kick lol) were restless, they felt dat they owed no allegiance to Ojukwu and wanted to have tins their way. It was only a matter of tym before d stage for a major confrontation was set. Ifeajuna in particular was highly-opinionated and hot-tempered. And knowing hw Ojukwu is strong-willed too, it was obvious dat there cant be two captains in a boat. Banjo being his lap dog had to go too. Simple as dat. Any leader who knows his worth wuld do d same. Eat or be eaten.....dats d verdict.

Someone please gag this mofo!
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
papparatzzi2013:

your answers just gave you away as a clueless olodo, that was a mere toddler in those dark days.

IBB just walked out of Aso Rock because of his large heart and northern oligarchy handed over because they were magnanimous. The military were tired of Abuja and the paraphernalia of power and they simply strolled back to their barracks. Why did they not deemed it fit to hand it over to our war booty people?

North cannot mess with you or you are not existent in he Nigerian equation. Even Ojukwu could not even win his ward, talkless of SE in the presidential election. How irrelevant in the Nigerian polity could the igbos be more than that, if your rallying point, your supposed kig, the gburugbur himself, the sissy warlord could not even win his ward. That says it all and no wonder, you are always the party being used like sanitary pad and dumped every time.

War or struggle are meant to be for hours. No wonder you were defeated in your rebellious and treasonable felony war. You never counted your cost before rushing to war with machete. Sorry, others have been conquering kingdoms and empires before the advent of the british, they were well vast in military warfare. Tell us the village your forefathers ever conquered?

am starting to think u ar just out to waste my tym. I keep givin u chances and u only run back here with emottional-laden posts. Chill out on d emotions bro...cheesycheesy

i culdnt understand a word u were typing cos obviously u were very pissed off with me. Calm down pls. Life is too short for ur theatrics. If u go rite nw, life goes on....igbo mission to be a part of Lagos politics marches on with full alacrity....cheesycheesycheesy

if u can expantiate on d bolded pls do. I cant make any sense out of it. Were u being sarcastic or wat??
Tryin to use my technique against me or wat lol.

Why are u guys obssessed wit Ojukwu?? He is mortal and makes mistakes too just like evryone else. I personally didnt agree with his political venture bt its his choice to make. Hw abt ur most eminent political leader Awolowo who got used by d north to prosecute d war and when he thought they were goin to handover power to him, they discarded him. Is he d greatest political genuis ever in Nigeria??

Obviously u ar a kid and i wont waste my again with u.

Bt am willing to give u one LAST chance. Just take care of d bolded and maybe we'll take it from there.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Asoozy:

Someone please gag this mofo!

hold on buddy dont die yet....cheesycheesycheesy

theres more to come...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
jumu: when will igbo people focus?

ah ah na..we are fully focused on Lagos rite now....cheesy cheesy

Didnt u read d thread title??
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by shiffynaani(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

let me keep educating u pple. Maybe dis christmas u'll invite me to ur village for a bowl of ur oilyest food to show gratitude.....cheesy

Ojukwu never declared any war. Biafra never fired d first shot of d civil war. He declared Biafra, Nigeria attacked Biafra, war started.

Let me tell u sometin interesting dat many people dont know (yeah am in a happy mood....cheesy). The tym around d first negotiations before Aburi, the northern officers were willing to let Biafra go. But they were pressured by d British and America to pressure Ojukwu (by any means necessary including force) to return to Nigeria. It was d British dat convinced a reluctant Gowon to go to Aburi to negotiate. It was still dem dat pressured him to discard d accord and go to war when Ojukwu clearly out-manouevered him during negotiations. Many yoruba hate ojukwu for trying to capture Lagos. Bt really it was d idea of a yoruba officer who participated in igbo majors' coup of 1966...a certain Victor Banjo. He convinced Ojukwu dat he can capture Lagos and get d yoruba's support. He led d attack himself. D lagos attack was never in Ojukwu's agenda before den.

We are not seeking ur approval or anyone else. We ar just being repectful and tactful to avoid inter-tribal tensions. Arent u guys decent enuff to reciprocate...cheesy

declaration of biafra by ojokwu because of 'Nigeria Oyelcheesy'which tranlates to GREEDINESS was the major cause that tripped off the war and besides,you can come to my village tm get as many oily meal you want.they are kept for Igbos brain to keep them lubricatedcheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by coolscott(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
coolscott:

Why does this guy think I was talking to him in the first place?

~ South-south voice

ElekeNtioba:

u mentioned my moniker dimwit....sorry but i dont take certain potshots lyin down.

South-south voice my fair igbo azz....cheesy. U shuld rename urself south-south wimp. Or..better still yaroba azz-licker....nw dats nasty....cheesy

Igbo's are supporting GEJ right now (calling us, Ijaws, their brother) in the hopes that soon in the future, the idea of their leadership will be more acceptable. Who is licking whose azz now?

Get your slippery *** off my south-south ***

~ South-south voice
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by coolscott(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by ElekeNtioba: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
coolscott:
Igbo's are supporting GEJ right now (calling us, Ijaws, their brother) in the hopes that soon in the future, the idea of their leadership will be more acceptable. Who is licking whose azz now?

Get your slippery *** off my south-south ***

~ South-south voice

all these kids on NL una no go kill me...cheesy cheesy

well i will keep doin my civic duty of educating d ignorant...cheesy cheesy

when i say u support yoruba pple did i mention a single name.

Igbos support GEJ d man not his IJaw tribe.

There are charactericstics and tribal policies dat are unique to a group and which u support because u want dem to take u as one of dem and dats why i called u a yoruba azz-kisser. U foolishly support them without recourse as to both sides of their actions.

Since when did Ijaw start figuring in national inter-tribal polity. Their struggle has always been regional and statewide.

Dont delude urself. Which Ijaw leader apart from GEJ has espoused his own idealistic policy on a national level like Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, etc

i seriously doubt ur Ijaw origin. U ar probably using it as a prop for relevance. Am sure u ar also APC supporter. Sycophancy personified!

~ South West voice....cheesycheesy
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by Charles4075(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
LMAO... They should demand for other posts in the North na.. Why must it be Lagos? It can't and will never work out.
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by mrofficial(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

we are fully represented there....Amaechi is not a yoruba name, is it??
For the others we dont have designs on them...yet....cheesy

What about his other names? You only mentioned Amaechi? undecided
Re: 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot by jayonpoint(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2014
kkkp: Dis people always like dominance...they should stay in the east
...after all they want biafra
U're yet anoda similar opinion. They jst like dominance of others while lacking tolerance grin grin. Imagine dese monikers are given d presidency undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG / Tribunal affirms That El-Rufai Was Validly Elected / PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.