Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26476 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by bitterpenis(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fall say wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by mifavour(f): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
how am I supposed to know when im unconscious of happenings around me... btw happy sunday people

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissTeaseMe: For where
That moment you fall from excitement of everybody is falling, so let me fall... You roll on the floor, then close your eyes in shame wondering how u will stand up in a "spiritual" manner grin
The clock is ticking, you are still on the floor, "oh, God how do i stand up now and face everybody"
"Chai!!!, Why i fall sef undecided"

You just feel like hanging urself for embarrassing urself so cheaply.

I see u r talking from experience wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by san316(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
I HAVE!!! One day i was pressing my cloth in my room. It was a very hot sunny weather and there was little or no ventilation. While ironing, i was sweating profusely and i started feeling kinda dizzy. In a split second i got electrocuted by the iron and i went blank for a couple of seconds. Lo and behold! I regained consciousness thereafter. PRAISE GOD I WAS ALIVE AGAIN. Anointing is good, it makes you realize the value of life. Ahh! Sweet life.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by mumumugu(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pastor push my head, i no fall

pastor twist am i no fall

im setleg for me, i com fall

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na women get PHD for all this falling things, men hardly fall.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
White ogbanje no dey fall for ground
Believe me
Check my profile you will undstand me better
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: I go to church and I see people fall when the pastor pray for them. I believe in it but having never "fallen", I don't know the feeling. The ladies are "Gurus" in this area. Can anyone share his/ her experience before and after.
grin grin grin ....

Religion has been turned to ridicule .... I also heard it is a sin not to speak in tongues too !!
Do you speak in tongue too , I doubt that since you've never fall under annointing ....

DiarisGOD sha !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by jamace(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
imas: Na women get PHD for all this falling things, men hardly fall.
cheesy
it is because women are more submissive to power.some men think it is somehow humilating to fall.it is because we don't know how big God is.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ba7man(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
cheesy One Pastor tried and tried but I no fall.....

He then told me to see him after service that my case was a special one. undecided

I dissapeared.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Way back, we had a vigil so we invited an external pastor prior to our workers' graduation.. During the annointing session, we started to pray as if it was our last day on earth.. After praying, the man started speaking in tongues and we were told not to open our eyes cos it would be a form of disobedience to the holy spirit... The man moved towards us and started laying hands on us one after d other... B4 you know lik dis, * una know women naaaaaa, b4 dem touch dem sef, see rolling for ground*.. I guess I was the second to the last person to be laid hand on.. B4 he got close to me, I quickly opened my eyes, lo and behold, na only 2 ppl no fall out of abt 30.. Woooooow !!! Immediately, I was overwhelmed by thought.. I was lik if I no fall, shey church no go think say I too dey stubborn lik dis.... But I no still fall sha oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am a prayer warrior myself I can't fall but have seen people falling
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by RebelLeader15(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
The day Tunmise fall under the anointing at Prophet hezekaiah Oluwamodede aka KoriKori's crusade, I know she will never forget that day. Myself and mum woke her with hot water and pankere to badt, we flog hell out of her body and even the evil spirit in her will never come close to her again...lailai

Anointing ko, denouncing ni

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by ggrin(f): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
nickz: Fall bawo angry
AJElipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kurajordan(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.
which church u cum dey go?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
all ur comments got me laughing in Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
After spinning me round and round for about 3Mins, (by then my eyes were turning) He gently pushed me down and i fell yakata

Fake pastors, scamming people since 1890

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
I dey chop wella before I go Church cuz hunger fit make person fall. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
kbshow100: I'm here to read comments
have you fallen before? I haven't, but I have felt very weak in His presence.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by olaeffect(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
kolawaxxy: You mean hypnosis? Song and dance induced ecstasy?

No.

Next person please.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by gratiaeo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
I wish i could fall one day.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
ba7man: cheesy One Pastor tried and tried but I no fall.....

He then told me to see him after service that my case was a special one. undecided

I dissapeared.
Your case na strong one grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Youngzedd(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by MabraO: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

Choi!!
U just wasted 8 solid yrs if ur life there
It is well even under d well

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dux01: it is because women are more submissive to power.some men think it is somehow humilating to fall.it is because we don't know how big God is.

No, it is because women are easily possessed sad

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by lomprico(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
sirjohnson: Yes, Once
And what was the experince like? I belive dat is d reason for this thread.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: grin grin grin ....

Religion has been turned to ridicule .... I also heard it is a sin not to speak in tongues too !!
Do you speak in tongue too , I doubt that since you've never fall under annointing ....

DiarisGOD sha !
Read well...I said, I believe in it but never experienced it. Speaking in tongues is not a sin. It is a sign that the Holy Ghost has come...
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kbshow100(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: have you fallen before? I haven't, but I have felt very weak in His presence.
I have not, and will never fall. especially under these fake pastors around
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
MabraO:

Choi!!
U just wasted 8 solid yrs if ur life there
It is well even under d well
Dearie. Why did you say that? You didn't waste 8 years of your life serving ... who? God or man? If it's God, then it sure isn't a waste.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
iyke926: I dey chop wella before I go Church cuz hunger fit make person fall. sad
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by saasala(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
kurajordan: which church u cum dey go?

I no dey go church again o. I just dey sidon for house, pray and read my bible. I no fit allow anybody decieve me again o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today / Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie.. / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.