Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,621 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26467 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'll tell you what happened. THAT CHARLATAN PUSHED ME BACKWARD. I was so pissed. That's how I felt.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by emmy02(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: NLers not reading properly before commenting since 1908...I haven't fallen before oooo...

Lol.... Tot u hv o, dis one u r just defending the falling ministry
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by chucky234(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense
EPIC tale
LMAO
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by kullozone(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
I had to fall after five hours of prayers..
mek d pastor free me so dat I go fit chop.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
we should not forget that the pastor has no power.he cannot make anyone fall.it is just a very small demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit it is called being "slain in the spirit" not by the pastor.The pastor is just the vessel.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Mettal: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
And you believed the holy spirit is responsible for the unconscious fall.People are still in darkness,ewoohh!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Padipadi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.
Lmao!
What if you had the same situation now?
Will you deliberately fall down?
Last Bullet
If its me sha, I ll stand my ground. No Pastor can push me to the ground except the Holy Spirit.
I v never fallen & I don't think I ll fall in the future. Why?
Cos me sef be purified guy. I believe am clean when I am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by hotmolo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
johnshagb: No. I believe a lot of the 'falling' is induced by the hypnotic rhythm of the songs and some expert men of God.
Check Benny hinn's interview on youtube, he couldn't even debunk the claim that people get healed by what scientists called placebo effects.

If you need a link holla.

Note : I'm a Christian
I would like to get d link bro
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by MabraO: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
clemz88: . Imagine what u are saying if person lyk u fall eee ....ground fit scatter because d demons for ur body go vex

[b]Humans sha
How do u know I ve demons in my body
because I don't fall under anointing
That's rubbish na
Those that fell/fall wot do dey gain from it
I think pastors sef dont fall under d anointing
Afterall I be man of God[/b{
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by poiZon: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Davijunson: I be Camera man, I no dey fall under anointing... grin

hw come una no dey fall under annointing? are u people immuned to it?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dux01: we should not forget that the pastor has no power.he cannot make anyone fall.it is just a very small demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit it is called being "slain in the spirit" not by the pastor.The pastor is just the vessel.
I agree with you. Being slain in the spirit is not a recent phenomenon. 2 Chronicles 5:14 - So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God.

I fall under the anointing once in a while. When the spirit of God falls upon you, you won't be able to control the way your spirit man responds. The responses vary from speaking in tongues, divine revelations, a lifting of the spirit, falling under the power and so on.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by sexzskil(f): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Remember 1 night vigil like that for one uncompleted church way d ground name thick, sharp, straight stones full am. people dey fall like say world wan end, but I say lai lai. Pastor was saying ''ushers, leave them under the influence of the spirit.'' I was like, are my sure am not a witch? I've never fallen in my life! Small time, one lenge lenge girl turned violently and was falling unto my body, but I immediately dodged, and she fell onto the sharp stone behind her, she screamed in crude pain and pastor was like ''Yes, Holy Spirit!''. na god catch her cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
poiZon:

hw come una no dey fall under annointing? are u people immuned to it?
I've seen camera men fall on a few occasions.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by hoodboy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Since I was born, and up till this very day, I have never fallen, dunno why...I sha know I'm not possessed, as a kid I used to have the impression people who fell were somewhat spiritually compromised
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by poiZon: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
me i never fall under annointing before but severally have fallen ONTOP of annointing....... so magnificient, lubrigrous and perplex xperience. una need to tell una pastors to upgrage from under to ontop n watch ur life explode.
hallelujah
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Onyiibazz: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.

Women faking everything since time immemorial!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2014

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.God!!this man too funi oo
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by poiZon: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
I've seen camera men fall on a few occasions.

peekshure or adonbilivit.
who come fideo d annointing?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Onyiibazz: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

You were deceived into falling under anointing, right?
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by continentalceo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have just one question, if Christians believe that all other religions will go to hell and all other religions believe that members of other religions not theirs will go to hell, then which people will actually make the real heaven?
The total population of the world is about 7billion people as we know it, and no religion is up to 3billion. So does that mean that about 5billion people will go to hell? Why will God create all these people to throw them into hell? Now add the 50billion dead people that have existed. Are a sizable portion of that number, like say maybe 40billion be in hell? Pls I need answers

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
@isilove u see that right?being slain in the spirit is just a tiny portion of the the presence of the Holy Spirit.when the full presence comes down like in 1 chronicles the priest or pastor himself will be unable to move as God himself takes over.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
What i v cm to knw is ... for fake to be produced their must be original b4..nd it is still in existance... pple fall.. without layn of hand... in my church.. jt a pray frm d pastor.. not a must to lay hand..
#AmlovingmyAnglicanchurch

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya: I'll tell you what happened. THAT CHARLATAN PUSHED ME BACKWARD. I was so pissed. That's how I felt.
Meiya...Did you land on your head? lol
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
poiZon:

peekshure or adonbilivit.
who come fideo d annointing?
Lol. The ushers dragged the nigga to a corner while his assistant took over

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dux01: @isilove u see that right?being slain in the spirit is just a tiny portion of the the presence of the Holy Spirit.when the full presence comes down like in 1 chronicles the priest or pastor himself will be unable to move as God himself takes over.
You are very correct. The comments on this thread are borne out of ignorance, hard heartedness and disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by joseph1832(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
False!!!. All a big sham.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes.
Only God knows how I felt.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by joseph1832(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dux01: @isilove u see that right?being slain in the spirit is just a tiny portion of the the presence of the Holy Spirit.when the full presence comes down like in 1 chronicles the priest or pastor himself will be unable to move as God himself takes over.
Is that right? How come the camera men remain standing, or is the Holy Spirit not affecting them also?.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Olusanya333(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
The Holy Spirit won't slain anybody or pulls him down only a demonic spirit makes people falls down

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
I agree with you. Being slain in the spirit is not a recent phenomena. 2 Chronicles 5:14 - So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God.

I fall under the anointing once in a while. When the spirit of God falls upon you, you won't be able to control the way your spirit man responds. The responses vary from speaking in tongues, divine revelations, a lifting of the spirit, falling under the power and so on.
Ishilove ... I can believe this... You're a Theologian!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by poiZon: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. The ushers dragged the nigga to a corner while his assistant took over

isorait.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Olusanya333(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
I agree with you. Being slain in the spirit is not a recent phenomenon. 2 Chronicles 5:14 - So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God.

Does speaking in tongue means u blabbing sibrobabarammamafosekerai?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie / Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie.. / About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.