Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. (819 Views)

Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs That Excited Us In 2013 / 10 Ways To Create A Nigerian Hit Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by Aksonman: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2014
In the music industry, shooting of music videos can be said to be an effective way of immortalizing great songs.

In recent years, the Nigerian music industry has boomed,with great songs and some really nice music videos.

Unfortunately,this boom has led to 'creative arrogance' on the part of many Nigerian artistes. These artistes release certain songs that become hit tracks but due to certain awkward considerations they decide not to shoot videos for the song(s).

I've heard of some Nigerian artistes deciding not to a shoot video to a hit song because they don't have enough funds to shoot such videos abroad and hire white or mulatto female models.

In the case of hit songs that are collabos, i've heard of some Nigerian artistes deciding not to shoot music videos for such songs in order not to allow the artiste being featured on the track to outshine them.

Here's my list of some Nigerian hit songs that were allowed to waste away without corresponding music videos:

1. M.I ft Flavour- Africa rapper number one.

2. Dbanj - Igwe

3. Psquare- Forever

4. M.I ft Waje - One Naira

5. M.I ft General Pype - Girl pleaser

6. Psquare ft May D, Tiwa Savage - Do as i do

7. M.I - Anoti

8. Psquare - Bu nie ya...

9. Wande Coal - Been long since...

10. Waje - Na the way u dey love me.

11. Wizkid - Don't Dull

12. Tiwa Savage - Oma ga

13. Splash ft Phyno - Onye ije

14. Wizkid ft Wale - Drop

......you may add more.

At this juncture must give credit to the likes of Davido and Flavour for shooting music videos to most of their hit songs.
Re: List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by fiftynaira(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2014
Yeah that african rapper number one would have been the bomb... Mixing high life and hip hop.
Re: List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by orlaryhincah(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2014
Eldee - Big Boy ft. Olu Maintaind and Banky W
Re: List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by Abagworo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
2face - As you see me so

Duncan Mighty - Dancia

Wizkid - Wiz party

Wizkid - I love my baby
Re: List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by REMMEI(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Where una put gongo aso..by 9ice alapomeji..

Dreams by da grin...
Re: List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by fiftynaira(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
REMMEI: Where una put gongo aso..by 9ice alapomeji..

Dreams by da grin...

I tink he was abt shooting dreams before he died

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by REMMEI(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
True definition of a street niccar.. I love Olaitan.. one of those numerous rapper i respect.. RIP..

And he still didn't shoot the video..

Re: List Of Nigerian Hit Songs Allowed To Fade Away Without Music Videos. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Paul Paul Dairo ft. Niyola - Kowale
Duncan Mighty - Obianuju

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce Is The Best Versatile Rapper / 4 Reasons Why YBNL Lil Kesh Might Not Win The Headies Next Rated (the Truth) / Looking For A Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.