Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** (792 Views)

Susanne Ibru Jailed Again For Stalking Man Utd's Rio Ferdinand / Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua / Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** by manuch(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has spoken out about his brother Anton being racially abused by John Terry.

In extracts from his upcoming autobiography, Ferdinand heavily criticises the man he played together with for England so many times.

The QPR centre-back admits that he no longer speaks to the Chelsea skipper after he called Anton a 'f***ing black c*nt' during a Premier League match at Loftus Road in October 2011.

"For me, the biggest idiot will always be John Terry," Ferdinand states in his autobiography. "As England captain and my centre-back partner he could have saved everyone a lot of pain by admitting immediately he used the word in the heat of the moment, but was no racist."

"I think that's probably what happened and what the truth is. Anton and I would've accepted that – instead he never gave us a chance.

"That was the betrayal. He tried to run away from what he had done.

"I've never actually spoken to John about the case. I no longer talk to him, but even three years later I find it impossible to forgive or forget the pain he put us through."

Ferdinand also discussed the effect the incident had on his family as a whole.

"There were bullets in the post," Ferdinand said. "My mum had her windows smashed and bullets put through her door, and ended up in hospital because of the stress."

Ashley Cole, who supported Terry, is also lambasted by Ferdinand.

"Ashley Cole had long been a friend of mine. We've known each other since we were kids," Ferdinand said. "But for me it ended the day he decided to go to court in support of John Terry.

"Anton rang me and my head nearly blew off. He was betraying Anton, who he'd also known for years."
Re: Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** by bigtt76(f): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2014
Abeg make this guy go sidon joooooor! One of the many blacks always looking out for the 'Racist' clause to whinne about.
Re: Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
bigtt76: Abeg make this guy go sidon joooooor! One of the many blacks always looking out for the 'Racist' clause to whinne about.

Compound dunce. If it wasn't for ''those blacks always looking out for 'racist' clause'' - whatever illiterate garbage you mean by that - If it wasn't for those blacks who fought and died in their millions for blacks to receive equal treatment in the western world, wretched, ignorant peabrains like you could never have smelt ONE DAY in the west. Assuming you're one of those who have foreign experience, thank your lucky stars for the relentless efforts of those blacks who went through hell just to see that you could walk the streets today without being lynched or having bananas, white paint, or petrol and matches thrown at you. Olodo.

4 Likes

Re: Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** by seankay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rio should 4giv and 4get. ..all dese foreigner would just get angry at d slightest provocation. I believe Rio wouldn't have survived my secondary school, what name did they not call me, dem abuse my parent join, we joke about dose days now
Re: Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** by Godskidmidas(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abeg make Ferdinand go rest.After 3 years you still dey vex. Abi hin go talk say e neva insult person before?
Re: Ferdinand: Chelsea Skipper Terry Will Always Be An idio** by Arsenate(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
john terry is a bad human being. not only is he a racist he's also a guy who fucckked his best friend's girl who in turn is his wife's friend. terry is a man with no principles.

(1) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Wofely Performance! / Solve The Super Eagles Problem In A Sentence / Realmadrid VS Barcelona. 5PM Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.