Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? (4867 Views)

Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / I Need A Platonic Babe. / Want A Platonic Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by owpj(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Hey my name is Jay, I am kind of a workaholic and of recent I have come to reflect on myself, I am looking to make new friends either male or female, to connect with and possibly hangout. It is a boring life when you get to explore the city alone and make new memories.
So if you want to connect and chat, just reply please.

1 Like

Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by kellyshuga(f): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2014
I'm also bored here buh u quyz are sumfin else

2 Likes

Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by owpj(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2014
Hello Kellyshuga, thanks for replying my post.. I have registered on NL since 2006 and I have only started using it now. I understand that they are a lot of weirdos online but I believe they are some mature, sophisticated and cool people too. I am seriously just looking to make new friends, either male or female and broaden my horizon. So would you like to be friends @kellyshuga?
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by kellyshuga(f): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sure...if only u won't misbehave

2 Likes

Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by omawunmie85: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Also bored!lets see maybe we can be just friends.
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by specimen23(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
omawunmie85: Also bored!lets see maybe we can be just friends.
me too ....kindly add on bbm, would like to hang out at leisure mall dis evening, guys nd gals welcome.
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm bored too cry
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by owpj(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
@kellyshuga @omawunmi85 @bibiolu and @specimen23, it would be nice if we all could possibly hangout. We would need to think about something to do and where we could all meet and connect. Anyone with plans?
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
That's not a bad idea tho smiley
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by owpj(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
bibiolu: That's not a bad idea tho smiley

@bibiolu, do you have any ideas of what could be fun we should do?
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by quincie(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am in.....
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
We could go out I guess
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by owpj(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
bibiolu: We could go out I guess
Just sent you an email @bibiolu
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by omawunmie85: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nice one!am in
owpj: @kellyshuga @omawunmi85 @bibiolu and @specimen23, it would be nice if we all could possibly hangout. We would need to think about something to do and where we could all meet and connect. Anyone with plans?
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by owpj(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
omawunmie85: Nice one!am in
@omawunmie85 glad you are in, you can email me, so we can talk and we can link up with other interested peeps.
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by alorauzoms(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
owpj: Hey my name is Jay, I am kind of a workaholic and of recent I have come to reflect on myself, I am looking to make new friends either male or female, to connect with and possibly hangout. It is a boring life when you get to explore the city alone and make new memories.

Whats ur location ?? (In lagos)
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by ofisa247(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
am bored here to. You can beep me on 07060600700, email - ofisakay@gmail.com or BB PIN 793C6B07
location- lagos
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by tojuboy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
kellyshuga: I'm also bored here buh u quyz are sumfin else
ok, can we hangout?
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by tojuboy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
ok, let's hangout
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by specimen23(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2014
owpj: @kellyshuga @omawunmi85 @bibiolu and @specimen23, it would be nice if we all could possibly hangout. We would need to think about something to do and where we could all meet and connect. Anyone with plans?
ok...just seeing this now cos I had a busy wek, I m in, so kindly send me a mail on location, I reside in surulere axis.
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by nwaneri(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by papichula: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2014
can i av ur num
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by pryd(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2014
sounds pretty interesting....
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by lomy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am bored too, residing in Lagos.. any friend close to ikeja?
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Some advice! Y'll are looking for something grin Not a bad idea how u going about it. BUT expect the probality of disappointment. I am talking about your looks. We re mostly seeing only the top and the preety face. Wait til u see the full figure grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Emeraldicon(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2014
lomy:
Am bored too, residing in Lagos.. any friend close to ikeja?
Yea Lomy, will love to meet you.
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
kellyshuga:
Sure...if only u won't misbehave
Hahaahaha @kellyshuga u sound like a disciplinarian anyway
I want to also make new friends grin
BBM pin :75748427 ping me wink
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lonely & bored, Bb pin: 263D218A
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Kolade354(m): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2015
folashadelara:
Aunty Ibukun e worowor mutiu vulacnizer nko? tongue
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by emzila(m): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2015
folashadelara:
i am in agege, may we hang out?
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Corinthians(f): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
owpj:
Hey my name is Jay, I am kind of a workaholic and of recent I have come to reflect on myself, I am looking to make new friends either male or female, to connect with and possibly hangout. It is a boring life when you get to explore the city alone and make new memories.

Nice concept,

I am equally a workaholic eventho i am female and also very bored.

it would be nice to have some cool pple to hang out with on a platonic level most especially as NL is full of pple looking for serious relationships.

I think we should take it a lil further from here, like maybe create a Whatsapp or bbm grp so communication outside of NL would be much easier most especially as we can't be on NL all the time.

all the same, please to meet you guys.

Hope this develops into something interesting.

Regards
Re: Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Corinthians:

Nice concept,

I am equally a workaholic eventho i am female and also very bored.

it would be nice to have some cool pple to hang out with on a platonic level most especially as NL is full of pple looking for serious relationships.

I think we should take it a lil further from here, like maybe create a Whatsapp or bbm grp so communication outside of NL would be much easier most especially as we can't be on NL all the time.

all the same, please to meet you guys.

Hope this develops into something interesting.

Regards

Being a workaholic and bored? Strange combination! smiley

I know I am only bored when I am not working. cheesy

Let's chat on WhatsApp wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Married People / Looking For Ashawo Joints In Jos Plateau State / Join Free Whatsapp Group To Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.