Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,089 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? (1068 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Student Faces Expulsion Over Natural Hair / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Uhmm, Ladies, We the gentlemen are seriously getting tired of your wigs and we just want you to be real a little! It is to this fact that we are inviting all the ladies with a beautiful natural hair to please upload their pictures. The winner would be selected through popular opinion and would have a little token as present from me.
oya, lets get started. Who's first?
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by echobee(f): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2014
Just passing undecided
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fake girls every where. See as them run comot from thread
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by ciwi: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrryon: Uhmm, Ladies, We the gentlemen are seriously getting tired of your wigs and we just want you to be real a little! It is to this fact that we are inviting all the ladies with a beautiful natural hair to please upload their pictures. The winner would be selected through popular opinion and would have a little token as present from me.

Why should we care what you want? Shouldn't it be what we want that counts? Imagine having to please every other person but yourself
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by firstlady4(f): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2014
This mine, two years ago. Alot more longer than that now. Will upload more pictures...

Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by aboyaji(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2014
firstlady4: This mine, two years ago. Alot more longer than that now. Will upload more pictures...
wooow!
What actually attracts me to ladies is the way they wear their natural hair. Either packed to ponytail, weaved, flaunted, anyway. As long as no artificial on it.

The other day i went to the market, i found myself standing in the middle of a walk-way just staring at a girl who wore her natural hair.

The thing d trip me badt
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by herryolu: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
mrryon: Uhmm, Ladies, We the gentlemen are seriously getting tired of your wigs and we just want you to be real a little! It is to this fact that we are inviting all the ladies with a beautiful natural hair to please upload their pictures. The winner would be selected through popular opinion and would have a little token as present from me.
am a very proud African woman,fearfully n wonderfully made by God.healthy hair n glowing skin.can you beat that

Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2014
undecided
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
@First lady and Herryolu kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by blackpanther25(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
adaobi123: undecided
grin grin
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by stinggy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
herryolu: am a very proud African woman,fearfully n wonderfully made by God.healthy hair n glowing skin.can you beat that
Haba my luv, face me na, y r u backin d camera? tongue

Nice hair, must say. Was that naturally grown?
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by firstlady4(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ponytail on point. Will upload resent picture shortly.

Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
herryolu: am a very proud African woman,fearfully n wonderfully made by God.healthy hair n glowing skin.can you beat that

This, actually, is quite original. It puts you on the lead and permanently banishes my miscalculated assumption that only caucasian ladies possess long hair
Re: Nairaland #nofakehair Competition. Do You Have A Beautiful Natural Hair? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=firstlady4]Ponytail on point. Will upload resent picture shortly. [/quote

Wow......, splendid hair. It goes a long way to say that common generalisations are wrong. Here, we have, Nigerian Ladies, stepping out with Elegance, poise, grace and majesty to show to the rest of them that beauty is what remains when all has been taken off, not what appears when all has been added on. Bravo!

(1) (Reply)

How To Shop On Aliexpress From Nigeria / Hurry Beautiful Bags And Clutches For Sale / I Bet You Didn't Know How Much Kim Kardashian Spends On Make Up!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.