Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:27 AM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52240 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is just my opinion and many guys have only a teenage will counter me on that! Dealing with teenage girls had always been a no-go-area for me. They just act too immature, over sensitive and inexperience. They are also too proud and pompous of themselves you don't even dare stop them on the way to ask for direction. Don't think about complimenting them for you just get a hiss or some other sort of arrogancy. Don't dare to correct them especially concerning their dressing cos it's just What You Seek Is What You Find(Wysiwyf - synonym for hot-dirty-slap). My friend once asked a teenage girl to adjust her dress to cover her expose panties na so the girl recharge 1500 for my guy face. Throughout that day na so my guy hold hand for face like person weh dey make call. I pity the guy... Teenage girls are really frustrating and difficult to deal with... Stay out of them and stay out of trouble. Well if you ain't intolerant like me, i wish you goodluck!

Unyours speaking for...
#teamMaturedAndGrownupBabes

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Unionised(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
You must be a teenager yourself...

modified#

Hope I qualify as FTC!!!

Will celebrate anyway.
What an achievement !

#dancing like a teenager...

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by djeezy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Varagous(f): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
dats y dey are teengers... growth is a process. they wil out grow this.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by AfricanApple(f): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
as teenage girl don deal with you finish, we no fit hear word again, atleast u have learnt your lesson

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Sanchez01: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Unionised: You must be a teenager yourself...
No offence, but he sure is. I mean, what sort of a mature human would have issues with teenagers

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
This one went to chase under 18 bottoms and got served. undecided

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy: shocked
yeah. I don't know if it's cos i'm intolerant when it comes dealing with ladies but these categories of ladies are just so unserious and nonchalant in a way that infuriates straight-forward person. They play pranks alot!

9 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by JOETYNO: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
That 1500 recharge gat me rolling.

Lol grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Varagous: dats y dey are teengers... growth is a process. they wil out grow this.
thanks alot. One of the few matured comments on this thread. Sure they will outgrow it. They turn out to become the matured and grown-up i go after these days. Like the way i don't mingle with immature girls, i don't as well answer immature posts i just pray such posters outgrow such too.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: yeah. I don't know if it's cos i'm intolerant when it comes dealing with ladies but these categories of ladies are just so unserious and nonchalant in a way that infuriates straight-forward person. They play pranks alot!

Pause. Not all teenage girls are that way. Age doesn't maturity

Really? You're on a rant because of pranks :/

Lol just because you're incapable of handling a couple of young girls doesn't make them unserious and nonchalant.

Hahaha oldie

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Mutuwa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Varagous: dats y dey are teengers... growth is a process. they wil out grow this.

Abi? Ope u wer not like this during your teenage years? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by wheesin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
op stop childabusing them...date someone ur calibre..leave those alhaji to be wifes alone ..they are still learning the ropes. undecided

There was one that embarrased herself before i and my friends..i was in gtbank ..i saw her alight from a cab..she kept looking at me..with her brown lipstick..iraqian weave on ..blue and green makeup..she was feeling funky..she was approaching the atm queue where i was..i wanted to tell her i was in front of her..come see shout.. angry she kept making up insults..saying that i should respect myself...chai..wilson u fvck up...i for tear am slap so that i wont be here telling stories. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Mutuwa(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Old excerpt worth sharing

Who is a MAN

A man is the most beautiful part of God's creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.

He sacrifices his chocolates.. for his sister.

He sacrifices his dreams ..for just a smile on his parents face.

He spends his entire pocket money on buying gifts for the lady .. he loves.. just to see her smiling

He sacrifices his full youth for his wife and children.. by working late at night without any complain.

He builds ..their future by taking loans from banks and repaying them for lifetime.

He struggles a lot and still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife and boss.

His life finally ends up only by compromising for others' happiness.

If he raises hands on a woman, then he's cruel.

If he gets hit by a woman, then he's a sissy.

If he picks up a fight seeing his girl with another guy, then he's jealous and insecure.

If he remains silent, then he's a coward.

If he goes out, then he's careless.

If he stays at home, then he's lazy.

If he scolds children, then he's a monster.

If he doesn't scold, then he's an irresponsible guy.

If he stops wife from working, then he's an insecure guy.

If he doesn't stop wife from working, then he's somebody who lives on wife's earnings.

If he listens to mom, then he's mama's boy.

If he listens to wife, he's wife's slave.

Respect every male in your life. You will never know what he has sacrificed for you.

322 Likes 114 Shares

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Pause. Not all teenage girls are that way. Age doesn't maturity

Really? You're on a rant because of pranks :/

Lol just because you're incapable of handling a couple of young girls doesn't make them unserious and nonchalant.

Hahaha oldie
you are right to say not all are that way. True! It's like saying not everyone in nigeria is a citizen. But now, looking for the citizens is way easier than scouting for the non-citizens. Maturity in some cases has to do with age, the reason why ladies go for grown-up men cos they believe they are more matured and experienced!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by cooljoe(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
djeezy: Smh.
dealin with teenage boys is also very frustrating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: you are right to say not all are that way. True! It's like saying not everyone in nigeria is a citizen. But now, looking for the non-citizens is way easier than scouting for the non-citizens. Maturity in some cases has to do with age, the reason why ladies go for grown-up men cos they believe they are more matured and experienced!

But some grown up men are soooooo immature... and some younger girls are soo mature...

You can't all of them citizens though... misleading information.

Anyways not all teenage girls are immature. Some of them are pretty cool. The rest, I agree are the most irritating people

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by mcdreeezy: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: you are right to say not all are that way. True! It's like saying not everyone in nigeria is a citizen. But now, looking for the non-citizens is way easier than scouting for the non-citizens. Maturity in some cases has to do with age, the reason why ladies go for grown-up men cos they believe they are more matured and experienced!
So the girl slap ur guy and ur guy no slap am back?

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
You so right about not correcting teenage girls on how the dress especially if you are a guy. I remember the day my cousin tried telling a girl what she is wearing aint cool...dis small teenage girl totally ignored him like he didnt exist...sh-i-t got me vexed dat moment cuz i warned him.

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kanu Papilo married a teenager and still enjoying their marriage till date.
There are teenagers that are mature though most of them are just too narrow minded and need to learn life the hard way.
It seems they are meant to fall for the players first so that when someone good come later, they can appreciate it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
iyke926: You so right about not correcting teenage girls on how the dress especially if you are a guy. I remember the day my cousin tried telling a girl what she is wearing aint cool...dis small teenage girl totally ignored him like he didnt exist...sh-i-t got me vexed dat moment cuz i warned him.
hahahahahaha! That your cousin must be a learner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
mcdreeezy: So the girl slap ur guy and ur guy no slap am back?
you see one disgrace na to manage am deh go before dem top more join am. At the end everyone will still blame you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

But some grown up men are soooooo immature... and some younger girls are soo mature...

You can't all of them citizens though... misleading information.

Anyways not all teenage girls are immature. Some of them are pretty cool. The rest, I agree are the most irritating people
i'll won't say you are wrong but of course my premise and conclusion is actually based on the extremely large majority.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Very true!! sometimes immature and act like they have it all angry angry

but the Recharge 1500 card got me cracking!!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by marieolae(f): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by mcdreeezy: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: you see one disgrace na to manage am deh go before dem top more join am. At the end everyone will still blame you.
Blame you for what? No be she go find trouble? Even if she's offended sef, for the fact that the guy is her senior she's not supposed to try such

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: Very true!! sometimes immature and act like they have it all angry angry

but the Recharge 1500 card got me cracking!!
grin grin

This is why I don't like you.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: i'll won't say you are wrong but of course my premise and conclusion is actually based on the extremely large majority.

It's a bit mean tho hehe some teenagers are pretty cool. And teenage boys are waaay worse than girls

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
mcdreeezy: Blame you for what? No be she go find trouble? Even if she's offended sef, for the fact that the guy is her senior she's not supposed to try such
my man, that's teenage girls for you. I've done that lot's of times to grown-up girls. Though they feel shy but thy also thank me.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

This is why I don't like you.
and you're always rubbing it in my face! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

It's a bit mean tho hehe some teenagers are pretty cool. And teenage boys are waaay worse than girls
i won't dispute that. I don't really know but all my life, even as a teenager, i never had anything serious for a teenager. Even at age of 16, my first lover wasn't a teenager but in few occasions i've tried to make out with a teenager, their attitude is just so repulsive even while engaging in a normal conversation they attach emotions to every little thing. I don't know about teenage boys and i guess you will be in a better position to say about them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.