Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (52313 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: then u dated an older lady , oya , u na badoo!!!
Na so o. My guy. They are very easy going and understanding. straight to the point with no pranks. I date a girl of 21 @ 16
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours:
Hahahahahahahahahahahah!
make I no lie , I got mysef into trouble by dating one teenager too, omoh I turn smallie nio....cus if she dey tlk I go dey look like slowpoke; dem wahala too much infact dis one lack respect e tire me nd complains abt guys being the same ( na to dey look her like zombie ) ,..... But there was dis other teenager mehn! , she's d best oooh, weell behaved nd respectful, infact she sexy join (17+yrs) before u guys call me names ...... But I really think it depends on the teenagers you meet, most of dem have senior sisters that were heart broken by men, so therefore they take it on the entire human (men) race . But all na freestyle na !!!!!!!!

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: Na so o. My guy. They are very easy going and understanding. straight to the point with no pranks. I date a girl of 21 @ 16
hmmmm d babe go dey rape u be dt ...I fear ....
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Mutuwa(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tex42: wow!. this piece is rich.

permit me to copy and paste this on ma facebook...

Anything for the guys..its all about us.. smiley

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Haryoryhemie(f): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=unyours]been ignoring some immatured text but just felt i should quote you to explicitly explain what i wrote cos i know reading is one thing, understanding is another. Now, where did i say in my post i dated a teenager. An instance i gave up there is about a friend who was slapped. The topic of my post said "dealing..." not "dating...". I have no business with teenagers. Even as a teenager i never dated a teenager. Matured ladies all the way - maybe you didn't see my hash-tag. Let me just take it that you are looking for cheap likes. I just gave you one sha...

Pele ooooo, I'm not in for DAT.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: make I no lie , I got mysef into trouble by dating one teenager too, omoh I turn smallie nio....cus if she dey tlk I go dey look like slowpoke; dem wahala too much infact dis one lack respect e tire me nd complains abt guys being the same ( na to dey look her like zombie ) ,..... But there was dis other teenager mehn! , she's d best oooh, weell behaved nd respectful, infact she sexy join (17+yrs) before u guys call me names ...... But I really think it depends on the teenagers you meet, most of dem have senior sisters that were heart broken by men, so therefore they take it on the entire human (men) race . But all na freestyle na !!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha! Mehn i no fit risk am o. I know all wont be the same but the few i've encountered just made me halt. I get guys wey deh go after dem wella na so dem go just deh complain. Dem get wan kain mentality wey deh irritate me and dia pranks too much.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Haryoryhemie: Pele ooooo, I'm not in for DAT.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: hmmmm d babe go dey rape u be dt ...I fear ....
hahahahahaha! Molest wetin abi na me deh molest her. Lol... When you date older girls then you know there is a "baby" in every lady.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: Hahahahahahahahaha! Mehn i no fit risk am o. I know all wont be the same but the few i've encountered just made me halt. I get guys wey deh go after dem wella na so dem go just deh complain. Dem get wan kain mentality wey deh irritate me and dia pranks too much.
na dat prank bad pass.... But as someone matured u go just laff out... Although I no pray am for someone inpatient cus na high bp go kill d person, e better make person go after 18+ wink
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: na dat prank bad pass.... But as someone matured u go just laff out... Although I no pray am for someone inpatient cus na high bp go kill d person, e better make person go after 18+ wink
Bro, i am highly impatient that's why and i no ready for long talk and shakara... These days na 22+ i deh even fancy
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: hahahahahaha! Molest wetin abi na me deh molest her. Lol... When you date older girls then you know there is a "baby" in every lady.
if I wn try dt na for freestyle ...... D age wey I dey older ladies no go wan freestyle oooh , na marry straightup
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: Bro, i am highly impatient that's why and i no ready for long talk and shakara... These days na 22+ i deh even fancy
lol....... Stick to older women cause u go tlk tire ...
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: lol....... Stick to older women cause u go tlk tire ...
hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by chalondk(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
OmichaelO: Help

I help people become insane! so I'm the helper here!!

angry angry

rapist? there are other lucrative jobs than that... like Butcher,killer, kidnapper

angry angry

nigga! seriously....
am done reading your shit - dis babe is KILLING you!
you pussy
…....…#ifeelbadforyou
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: if I wn try dt na for freestyle ...... D age wey I dey older ladies no go wan freestyle oooh , na marry straightup
Lol. younger babes for freestyle; older babes for marriage....? Well, me the reverse is the case o. Lol. I will ofcos marry a younger lady for many reasons
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by OmichaelO: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
chalondk:

nigga! seriously....
am done reading your shit - dis babe is KILLING you!
you pussy
…....…#ifeelbadforyou
I'm just kidding around.. it's nothing Personal
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: Lol. younger babes for freestyle; older babes for marriage....? Well, me the reverse is the case o. Lol. I will ofcos marry a younger lady for many reasons
better marry someone yunger ..... What I meant was that I cnt date older women for serious issh , na free style tings , nd all of dem want marriage now ,...

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: better marry someone yunger ..... What I meant was that I cnt date older women for serious issh , na free style tings , nd all of dem want marriage now ,...
yeah you are right. Any older lady dating you is just for fun. Just bear in mind she will leave anytime soon

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Lex1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
For me i find it really hard dating a lady i am older than... My relationship from day one have been with older chicks, we get along fine. grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by rhymz(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
estellar12: . I can c from ur very 'mature' comment dah u jxt hve issues with us.
US Who be US? Association of teenagers...Lol...come on kid!! You expect anyone to think otherwise when you write like that? Try sending a text message to an adult writing like that and see the response you will get. It 2014 dear, no serious adult writes that way...Grow up!! It ain't cool!!!
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by rhymz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Funny enough this smallies get pride wey fit daze even the MBGN. Hear smallie's friend's response when I asked her about her immediate elder sister who is just a 200 level student. I said; "so you currently are writing the post UME exam for Unilag admission, right? And you stay with your elder sister who is already a two hundred level student. why is she not hanging out with you and smallie.....the kid told me it is called self-respect!!! Chineke, the expression on my face went from curious to blank. She was like how can my sister who is in her 200 level be hanging out with me and my girlfriend still writing the POST UmE..... I was like kid you are sitting here with me ..... I graduated from the University when that your elder sister was still in secondary school trying to write WAEC.. I no get self-respect ni? Abi u dey craze ni?

Anyway, Many of the nonsense the kid was just saying only served as entertainment for me though cos on a good day I go don fall her hand and send her away from the table but again na nwata kiri

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vessi:
Uzo is more beautiful. wink

Uzo is blushing grin embarassed
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Hanasbay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
rhymz: Funny enough this smallies get pride wey fit daze even the MBGN. Hear smallie's friend's response when I asked her about her immediate elder sister who is just a 200 level student. I said; "so you currently are writing the post UME exam for Unilag admission, right? And you stay with your elder sister who is already a two hundred level student. why is she not hanging out with you and smallie.....the kid told me it is called self-respect!!! Chineke, the expression on my face went from curious to blank. She was like how can my sister who is in her 200 level be hanging out with me and my girlfriend still writing the POST UmE..... I was like kid you are sitting here with me ..... I graduated from the University when that your elder sister was still in secondary school trying to write WAEC.. I no get self-respect ni? Abi u dey craze ni?

Anyway, Many of the nonsense the kid was just saying only served as entertainment for me though cos on a good day I go don fall her hand and send her away from the table but again na nwata kiri

Bozz dat waz nyc of u duh!!!!!!!
Wot pains me da most is wen dey re wif galfriend(bf fins)dey so feel fly like say na dem nd deir bf own da world.... Nyc one once again
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by livero(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
I believed u are the one that got the hot slap and not your friend.
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

Uzo is blushing grin embarassed
Uhmmm.
You wanna eat chocolate ? embarassed

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
unyours: Hahahahaha! those mentions? Had to ignore most of them. Only replied the reasonable ones...

Hahaha well everyone has a reasonable argument in their own right. smiley

Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: that's sexual

Lol really? In what way?
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vessi: Uhmmm.
You wanna eat chocolate ? embarassed

I'm in the chocolate capital of the world and I think I should start growing chocolate trees in my stomach by now but I can't help it,I still want more...So yes I want chocolate grin grin
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

I'm in the chocolate capital of the world and I think I should start growing chocolate trees in my stomach by now but I can't help it,I still want more...So yes I want chocolate grin grin
No. Too much will do you no good. embarassed
Some break then consumption of chocolate will start again. *sorry*
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by Asapencil(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
@Poster.......upbringing differs and that is what defines a young 'teenage' girl until she understand a lot of things better. Just the way your friend got 1500 recharge from one aggressive teenger, many others receive unjust spanking' from some heartless 'mature' guys probably because they choose to be cautious or 'understanding'. Abeg no too blame that girl ooooo
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by donsteady(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
teenage girls for teenage boys. that is my take on it
Re: Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! by uzolexis(f): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
cry cry cry sad sad
Vessi:
No. Too much will do you no good. embarassed
Some break then consumption of chocolate will start again. *sorry*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos