Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Live Update: Aftermath Of Collapsed Building At Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Update: Aftermath Of Collapsed Building At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (601 Views)

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update: Aftermath Of Collapsed Building At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ejlee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am inside the Church n the church Choir are singing Praises Right Now.
I am with Ola who is standing to bring us Update outside the Church Premises
Re: Live Update: Aftermath Of Collapsed Building At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by wesley80(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Subscribed. Can't wait to hear what the Prophet has to say about the weeks event.
Re: Live Update: Aftermath Of Collapsed Building At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by allisonluvsu(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
wesley80: Subscribed. Can't wait to hear what the Prophet has to say about the weeks event.
Watch the video of the collapse Scoan building at https://www.nairaland.com/1902459/video-how-synagogue-church-guest
Re: Live Update: Aftermath Of Collapsed Building At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ejlee(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2014
sorry not to bring u live Update as early announced it was Power beyond my Control.
indeed TB JOSHUA is powerful the moment i roll out My phone for Live report i lost Network, i tried my other Sim yet no Network.
i was like what? though i love the manners n ways he respond n the CCTV Video to back is claim, may God continues to guild n bless him n also grant hope to the deceases family, am Ej from Ikotun signing out

(1) (Reply)

Longing Wish In Hell - 2 / Anita Oyakhilome Excluded From Rhapsody Of Realities / Consistent Christian Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.