Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Vertedness - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vertedness (3648 Views)

Dear Readers,how Do I Overcome My Husband’s Past Sex Life / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / How Can I Overcome Shyness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vertedness by jaykaylegend(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2014
SkinnyDude: op, are we related?
mine is worse, cos' i also stutter. how can you converse with a girl you love stuttering? it's unromantic nah.
Seriously.... How the babe will look at you sef is another problem
Re: Vertedness by rasbaby(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
donvidar:

Names are important in this context

When should we start the class then
I assume u to b a prof in this field

Re: Vertedness by polz(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
rasbaby:

Ar dey?? undecided
Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Keep it in mind that women are not the enemy,beneath the intimidating looks she is just a girl. If you fear women you will have a defensive and negative attitude and this can be a turn off. Expect to make mistakes, expect that you will have some self adjustments to make, do not treat every encounter especially rejection from a woman as a test of your manhood after all you win some, you lose some.

Look good.

Love the women,smile at them,enjoy their presence, believe women were created for you, loosen up and relax, you don't have to be perfect just be yourself with a vision of becoming more of you.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
merit12: To get over shyness is to hange out with. Friennds and family and be determine youwanna get over it

Talk to ladies

Start by compliments
Greetings

Still don't understand? Enrollin my school
madam, where u dey o.
Re: Vertedness by merit12(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
I dey oh

Oga boss
2sExy1: madam, where u dey o.
Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
merit12: I dey oh

Oga boss
no mind me, waka waka nor let me stay one place. we for see. I no dey B-side again.
Re: Vertedness by Missmossy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Always brace up yourself for the unexpected and try pretending to be confident even if you aint,it will help a lot in the long run. We ladies are sometimes unpredictable anyway,increase your self worth/esteem also.

2 Likes

Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
andromida: Keep it in mind that women are not the enemy,beneath the intimidating looks she is just a girl. If you fear women you will have a defensive and negative attitude and this can be a turn off. Expect to make mistakes, expect that you will have some self adjustments to make, do not treat every encounter especially rejection from a woman as a test of your manhood after all you win some, you lose some.

Look good.

Love the women,smile at them,enjoy their presence, believe women were created for you, loosen up and relax, you don't have to be perfect just be yourself with a vision of becoming more of you.

All the best.
"believe women were created for you".i love dis. I love WOMEN, una soft body make sense die.
TEAM WOMAN WRAPPER
Re: Vertedness by AfricanApple(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
ellapius: @ op stop mesturbating then u will be bold enuf to ask for the real tin .dont ask me how I got to know.cos u wont like it.
must everything center on sex?

op, needs solution biko
Re: Vertedness by jaykaylegend(m): 1:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Ninejaywon:
"believe women were created for you".i love dis. I love WOMEN, una soft body make sense die.
TEAM WOMAN WRAPPER
that team go make sense die
Re: Vertedness by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 17, 2014
ITbomb: Solution.
Don't wait till you want to friend a girl that's when you want to talk , start talking to all of them, you can start with the ugly ones (no offiense) and the ones you wouldn't like going out with, that will give you the confidence of 'Whatever happens, I don't care'.
Then as the flow comes you move on to the target

Guy u weaked oOh!
So he shuld use d ugly & average gurls as a steppin stone to gain morale to b able to talk to d gurl of his dreamz¿...Along d line,wat if d ugly & average one em con get feelin for d guy;shuld they go & die¿
Re: Vertedness by brownlord: 4:34am On Sep 17, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehe....

Shyness!....I understand how you are feeling, bro....Lemme give some tips....

When you finally meet that girl you want to date so badly...
Firstly, be her friend..come closer...Always be there for her whenever she needs your help or your presence...

Secondly, be nice....Always give her this kind of sexy and sweet smile...It' ll melt her heart....

Lastly, whenever you wanna pop the question about dating each other....Make sure you say this stuffs to her at night or evening...On a date....When it is dark alittle...People usually have boldness at night...

The much dreaded zone, @op for your good never apply this method, with your shyness I swear you can't get anything more than one careless thank you as you run errand for this girl. Never mix business with pleasure.

Friendzone ko easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat On Their Wives / Two Club Girls Fight Over A Double Barrel Man, Who Couldn't Stand Up / Too Many People Are Dying From Cardiac Issues These Days (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.