Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? (1777 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Where Is Hon. Faruq Lawan? / Is Hon Evans Bipi The Phantom Speaker A Cultist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Where is this man?
Ofcourse, as we all know, events of recent weeks or months that have colored our political space such as boko haram capturing of towns and declaring of a caliphate, our military recapturing of some towns previously taken by boko haram and those that crossed border into cameroon in what chris olukolade(the defense spokesperson) termed 'tactical maneuver', impeachment of Gov . NYAKO, attempted impeachment of Al-makura, cross-carpeting of Nuhu Ribadu to PDP(ofcouse he was tricked out of apc, shut out in pdp to give way for a core pdp member to win), TAN rally and #bringbackjonathan saga, the crisis rocking the Edo state house of assembly, the chicken impeachment in Enugu, the indictment of SAS and Ihejirika by Dr Davies, etc, were such that could have attracted or triggered a vocab or grammar-ladden response from this staunch vocabo-gargantuan and dicolocephalic public figure and analyst.
Has he been banned for causing more 'ordoriferous saga', 'kungaga-tuangaga'(hope am correct grin ) with his choice of words?
Where is our honorable: the igodomigodo himself?
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by experimentist: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
In my P
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by experimentist: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by experimentist: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
experimentist: .
experiment or specimen, whatever they call u, take ur space-bookability prowess, heehaws and guffaws to where it will be sipped and not here.
grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Pauls0n(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: experiment or specimen, whatever they call u, take ur space-bookability prowess, heehaws and guffaws to where it will be sipped and not here.
grin

For ur mind u be Hon.Patrick the 2nd
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
He don go school
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pauls0n:

For ur mind u be Hon.Patrick the 2nd
NO!i be Hon. Patrick the 3rd.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
edozie04: He don go school
grin wetin hin go do 4 skool again?
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
He is the COS of Edo state .... He can't talk anyhow again beyond his Governor !!!
A Senator is different from A COS , now He is a Private Citizen serving Edo state Governor not Nigeria !!

Epileptic Debagle !! grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by experimentist: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: experiment or specimen, whatever they call u, take ur space-bookability prowess, heehaws and guffaws to where it will be sipped and not here.
grin
Mr briefcase, I'm 1st, 2nd, n 3rd to comment.. Weh my prize? cry
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by jamace(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
His vocabs have been exhausted. grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by focus7: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oshiomale has given him enough task to keep him busy with his brain and silent him.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by maasoap(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Gone with the wind.............................
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
experimentist: Mr briefcase, I'm 1st, 2nd, n 3rd to comment.. Weh my prize? cry
i go arrest u. Whr those nairaland hungry policemen sef?
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
jamace: His vocabs have been exhausted. grin
grin grin *falls frm palm tree*
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
focus7: Oshiomale has given him enough task to keep him busy with his brain and silent him.
funny answers everywhere i go grin grin
mynd, fp pls. I need answers.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by JuanDeDios: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
He lost primaries for the 2011 election - he fell out with Gov Igbinedion who then frustrated him. When Oshiomhole came in as governor he later made him Chief of Staff since he was now an ACN man. I believe he's still the Chief of Staff of Oshiomhole. If you check the "go-and-die" picture you will see him standing there.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by experimentist: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caseless: i go arrest u. Whr those nairaland hungry policemen sef?
I'm above d law o
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2014
He is here with me. smiley
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by dre247(m): 3:07am On Sep 15, 2014
No blame the guy money don block em throat. E no dey fit shout again. Na low key tins
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by deltateam: 3:46am On Sep 15, 2014
I wouldn't have conceived that this esculentum domain would voraciously miss my absence. I wish to expolate that I had to meander into oblivion to better access the juragodion of the crisis rocking the very before of this juraspodent entity.

I would soon be back to sensitizely awaken the medulla oblongata of the citizenry.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by poiZon: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: grin wetin hin go do 4 skool again?

to learn basic simple english.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
experimentist: I'm above d law o
i go soon kash u.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2014
datalossvictim1: He is here with me. smiley
doing what pls?
Oya, i need a lapdance. grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2014
dre247: No blame the guy money don block em throat. E no dey fit shout again. Na low key tins
our honorable don finally giv up. grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2014
deltateam: I wouldn't have conceived that this esculentum domain would voraciously miss my absence. I wish to expolate that I had to meander into oblivion to better access the juragodion of the crisis rocking the very before of this juraspodent entity.

I would soon be back to sensitizely awaken the medulla oblongata of the citizenry.
cud this b the man? grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

to learn basic simple english.
we love the one he's bn giving us.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: doing what pls?
Oya, i need a lapdance. grin

Teaching me English.

Ask your mother for one grin
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Caseless: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Teaching me English.

Ask your mother for one
u said this to me for joking with u?
When u followed me and i follow u back with ur new id aftr data loss , i thot u were one of those my friends in romance sections that are used to my kind of joke-so i did and turned out this. I never knew u ar this uncouth.
I'm sorry for pulling that joke, but as a potential mother, u shldn't have made that comment.
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by experimentist: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: i go soon kash u.
Oya come cash me na.. Shey na dollar u go use abi euro?
Re: Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: u said this to me for joking with u?
When u followed me and i follow u back with ur new id aftr data loss , i thot u were one of those my friends in romance sections that are used to my kind of joke-so i did and turned out this. I never knew u ar this uncouth.
I'm sorry for pulling that joke, but as a potential mother, u shldn't have made that comment.

As a potential father to a daughter .....

Okay it was a joke sorry smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 APC Members Of The Ekiti State House Of Assembly Decamp To Pdp, / Nigeria Is A Cursed Country - Femi Fani-kayode / Lagos Countdown 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.