Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (72966 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by logica(m): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Proffdada: cuz it's folly to be wise where ignorance is bliss
Nah. It's folly to consider yourself wise when you are blatantly stvpid.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

Dude. That was deep. Pass the blunt.
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by uniosun: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
No building of such magnitude will cave it the way that one did no matter how poorly constructed, it was apparently brought down but I can tell you categorically that the Aircraft couldn't have been directly responsible for such collapse. As an expert in security matters, I believe the Aircraft was just used to distract attention from the source of the attack...Let them look inward. #ismellsabotage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by logica(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
uniosun: No building of such magnitude will cave it the way that one did no matter how poorly constructed
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Proffdada: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
logica: Nah. It's folly to consider yourself wise when you are blatantly stvpid.
I would've joined u in ur little drama but ur verbigeration is entertaining
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

I wish it were that simple. My aunt is educated. In fact, it's always an uneducated pastor leading a flock of educated people... Religious brainwashing is deeply embedded into Nigerian society. Everywhere you turn, from the time your eyes open. So when the more unsavory elements of society begin to exploit that gaping hole in the Nigerian psyche, their job is laughably easy.

There was a joke I read once:

In Nigeria, the most brilliant students graduate with a first-class and become doctors and engineers.

The next best students graduate with a second-class and enter business. They manage the first-class students.

The rest of the students just manage, and enter politics. They rule over the first and second-class students.

The dropouts become thugs and gangsters and control the politicians and business people.

Those who never went to school at all become prophets and pastors, and everyone kneels for them.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by BobNeli(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
nora544: Sorry I watch the video 3 times and the aircraft has nothing to do.

Than in the city i live we must have this every month because sometime the plains have to fly over my city and some big planes go down that you feel they will just hit the next house.

What i see in this video, that shows that something with the building was not okay perhaps they didnot use much steel for the buttless so with the time the building will collaps.

He want that his followers and all nigerian believ this fake story from him.

Every engineer know that without steel you cannot build a house like this. Also when they didnot use much cement and less steel it could happen.
. And were you told then that steel was not used my revered engineer? The premesis are all under thr construction of reputable companies that know better than u want to explain my dear. But why haven't you tried answering the question. Why is it just after the plane hover, that the colapse took place.................? Wear your thinking cap.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Kala11(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
CoolHunk: Why do Nigerians place their hands on their heads when something bad happens?

sign of grieve. yoruba be like...place two palms crossed in between fingers on his head grin grin "haaaaa IKUNLE OOOO"
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by kobenol(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
And I watched this video yet over and over,
Except it was a doctored version,
I find it was caught by some CCTV cam
That structure collapsed, agreed,
In a controlled manner
Even if construction handling was poor,
Buildings don't just crumble
under five seconds, NO!
There surely is steel rebar reinforcements
that bear enourmous tension
within concrete structural members
viz slabs, beams and columns.
Also, foundation inadequacies don't fall buildings
in a sudden failure pattern as viewed, NO!
Somebody google
"Leaning Tower of Pisa"
...leaning since some 800+ years.
The seven-storey structure
been leaning since inception.
Leave that aircraft part,
It didnt drop any explosive,
Even if it did, it couldnt have achieved
such a finetuned implosion by dropping.
That structure collapse screams Implosion
All I'm saying is a structure only yields
with very conspicuous attributes
- deep cracks, buckling columns,
sagging beams, hogging slabs,
sinking partitions, leaning walls.
Not a 10-second hollywood grade
action.
....Next story abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by timifakay(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yet to see the video, so i guess i will be objective.
I will start with some laws of physics

A body will remain in a state of rest or motion unless acted upon by an external force.

Force is not created, it is only transmitted or converted.

Some ideas and questions are bugging me:
I don't think the video will be adequate enough to conclude the aircraft was directly above the building since it was taken from the side, hence perspective view and parallax have to be considered.

If the plane was directly overhead, it wasn't exerting vertical force on the building, it was exerting horizontal force, parallel to the building top.

The vibrations caused by the aircraft are supposed to be felt most at the closest point to the aircraft which is the top, hence the building is supposed to start collapsing from top.

I don't even agree with the resonance idea bringing down the whole building, if it were to be all glass materials in the building that broke, i can agree to that.

If the building was defective, it should have been showing signs by swaying or various wall cracks before the final collapse just as the Tacoma bridge which was in constnt sway throughout its service and it swayed vigorously for hours before its final collapse.

Do we have an aerial view of the plane directly over the building?

Has the building shown any signs of defect in cracks or movement?

Is there proof the video wasn't doctored?

These are the ideas and questions bugging me.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by JerryJJZ(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
allisonluvsu:

At first when i heard the news on write up, i was like "how can it be an aircraft" but with the closeness to the building, possibly. Lets consider vibration from the aircraft to the building, and on the other side, lets consider how durable the building is.Somehow, i question the foundation of the building and the architectural structure put in place and somehow too, the aircraft might have contributed to the collapse. In my own opinion, the building maybe was not erected firmly and secondly (Blame it on faulty foundation), the Aircraft should have not flown that low on a building coz it is possible to cause resonance on the building

Nice point, but look at it like this also, should it be no good foundational materials, bad architectural planing, poor designing as some has claimed, should it also be that the aircraft has contributed to the taboo, can a six-storey building collapse totally within seconds? Can the resonance produced by the aircraft aid the poor foundation to totally fall with such high speed? From my ow opinion, there are some hidden myth.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by solara: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
texazzpete:

God will punish you for wasting your parents money like this. All the money put towards your education and you can still reason like a half-wit?

Even SS1 students know that an earthquake is caused by movement of the earth's tectonic plates. It would take a catastrophically large amount of energy to move one of these plates...and you swallowing the BS of an article claiming that tectonic plates were moves with 'pulses bounced off the ionosphere' is a sign of a stupendous level of imbecility.

Even SS3 students will not believe this crap. There's no hope for you.

Who is this bastard Can't you just move on without the insults
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by solara: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=texazzpete]

God will punish me for wasting my parents money like this. All the money put towards my education and I can still reason like a half-wit?

There's no hope for me.[/quote

Fixed
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

I wish it were that simple. My aunt is educated. In fact, it's always an uneducated pastor leading a flock of educated people... Religious brainwashing is deeply embedded into Nigerian society. Everywhere you turn, from the time your eyes open. So when the more unsavory elements of society begin to exploit that gaping hole in the Nigerian psyche, their job is laughably easy.

In Nigeria, the most brilliant students graduate with a first-class and become doctors and engineers.

The next best students graduate with a second-class and enter business. They manage the first-class students.

The rest of the students just manage, and enter politics. They rule over the first and second-class students.

The dropouts become thugs and gangsters and control the politicians and business people.

Those who never went to school at all become prophets and pastors, and everyone kneels for them.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

No....
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Cypost: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
BobNeli: . And were you told then that steel was not used my revered engineer? The premesis are all under thr construction of reputable companies that know better than u want to explain my dear. But why haven't you tried answering the question. Why is it just after the plane hover, that the collapse took place.................? Wear your thinking cap.
It could be mere confidence my friend. Why was it d only building dt went down. There are other buildings around there too.

The truth is dt there are very little one can make out of this whole unfortunate event by watching a 2mins video clip. A thorough investigating would be required to answer most pertinent questions. I believe dt is underway.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by LordReed(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Proffdada: you see that's the same way I predicted death of Robin Williams and Joan Rivers especially when Rivers was on the verge of unveiling Obama's Illuminati rites. I'll only keep quiet and let more truth unfold then we'll know who's prematurely mad and who's wise to discern quickly

Really? You predicted their deaths? Where, here on NL? Thread link please.

And again with the Illuminati, 81 year old dies and it's because of Illuminati? Na wa o!
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by LordReed(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cypost:
It could be mere confidence my friend. Why was it d only building dt went down. There are other buildings around there too.

The truth is dt there are very little one can make out of this whole unfortunate event by watching a 2mins video clip. A thorough investigating would be required to answer most pertinent questions. I believe dt is underway.

In which 1 hour between the last aircraft flyby and the eventual collapse was edited out. I do agree that a thorough investigation should be carried out but I very much believe the aircraft is not directly responsible for the collapse.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by richardomorogbe: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
God made things simple for mankind, just only to work in truth. But people of the world desire it in a hard way, to enable subject others to their control.. The truth is that God is in everywhere, it's therefore true that God would answer our prayers any where we leave. The bible says God answer Jona's prayer in fish belly. It's also of truth that miracle has stoped, except,faith, hope, and love 1cor.13;13
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by vooks: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
It is pure nonsense to claim that an aircraft that overflew at least 50 minutes before the collapse is somewhat responsible.

TB rubbing his hooves with glee decided to take shortcuts, build the cheapest extension for his guests without additional foundation reinforcement. In fact reinforcing the foundation is so expensive he would have been better off constructing a new structure elsewhere. This is purely shoddy workmanship and Lucifer is probably suing for defamation grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by AdeniyiA(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2014
BobNeli: . And were you told then that steel was not used my revered engineer? The premesis are all under thr construction of reputable companies that know better than u want to explain my dear. But why haven't you tried answering the question. Why is it just after the plane hover, that the colapse took place.................? Wear your thinking cap.
haters will always hate without their thinking cap on nd for no just cause my brother ...

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by logica(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2014
BobNeli: . And were you told then that steel was not used my revered engineer? The premesis are all under thr construction of reputable companies that know better than u want to explain my dear. But why haven't you tried answering the question. Why is it just after the plane hover, that the colapse took place.................? Wear your thinking cap.
LOL. See person wey dey ask another person to wear thinking cap. shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by peter4d2(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=kamo2930yahoo] it is thought, not taught.

Okay ma tnks 4 d correctn
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by udswagz: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

so so soooo true babe, its a pity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by collins0032(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
dorox:

No need to continue to wonder why when the reason is quite obvious. The MOG is a hustler.
what I share I do with no evil intent. It us just to help those whom it may concern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.