Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (72983 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by musiwa95: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
obailala: May God deliver the black man from sheer ignorance and pure stupidity...

Common sense combined with a little education tells me the structure was weak and probably built on a weak foundation. It was a disaster waiting to happen all these while and the sound of the flying object simply introduced a little vibration in the area which caused the structure to crumble. There are even reports the building had only 2 floors until it was upgraded to 5 or 6. The question sensible people should ask is if the foundation was capable of carrying up to 5 floors (I'm sure it wasn't).

I would have assumed the people commenting on Nairaland are at least educated to know these little things but instead I can already see several comments swallowing and supporting the illiterate theory of 'spiritual attack by a strange flying object.'

As usual, this case will be dismissed as spiritual and the engineers handling the project would not be arrested and punished. Just the same way we keep having poorly maintained planes falling off our skies and instead of punishing anyone, you hear people in authority spitting out gibberish like "it was an act of God."

Sometimes I wonder what we use our education for... Most people think education is just about getting a white paper with which they would get into a high paying job. God help us!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d

[size=18pt]

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa
delemusiwa@gmail.com

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents: Only empty and disgruntled people come online to insult others based on their convictions.

Everyone watched a video, the same video and gave their interpretations, then one underachiever comes along to call another fool, idiot and other unprintable names for stating his position. Instead of begging your god to extract frustration from your life, you vent it on innocent people wherever you go unprovoked. God punish you more for stupidity.

What greater level of illiteracy is that ?

Now eye witnesses said it was a military jet and not an helicopter. Take it to the moon, that was a demolition.

In modern technology, one does not need to see a bullet or bomb before demolition takes place.

I am not an engineer, as you are....but to claim that it is a demolition means that all the contractors handling the building of the church extension and a large segment of the church members were in on the plot to blow up the church extension.

And even then,it does not sound like much of a plot. Why blow up the church extension....and not the church. Plus....it takes many people to set up the explosives needed for an explosion/demolition of the kind you say happened...people who would have been noted and exposed by the large population of neighbors around the church....as well as the church security.

My friend...there is no conspiracy. Just an exposure of the fact that Nigeria needs better technical people....and better enforcement of building codes.

You are not an engineer....and I claim my ten cents(unless you can give me an engineering based refutal of my points and other points made).

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
musiwa95:

I beg to disagree with you, I am an Engineer, that is not a normal building collapsing, that is a terror attack. If a building has structure problem, it will gradually crack or even if that collapse was same them, it will give few minute to go down. That was man made collapse building.

If it was a terror attack....why weren't the terrorists detected by the church security....or indeed by any of the contractors working on the project...or by TB Joshua himself?

This was a result of poor workmanship and poor enforcement of building codes/laws.

And this is not the first time a building has collapsed in Lagos. A few years ago,a residential building collapsed in Lagos, killing several people. How come it was not a terror attack.?

Nigeria needs to improve the way we train our technical people.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm amazed that nobody has suggested that what we are all seeing on that video could simply be a doctored editing just to put conspiracy theory to the whole quackery? Who wants TBJ dead? What did he do?

The only thing the man has done till date is to forecast doom! Now his building was doomed we are all here helping him put a spin on things!!

The question still remaining unanswered is;

[size=24pt]WHY DID HE NOT FORECAST THIS ONE?[/size]

Who cares whether na goat or sheep bring the building down angry

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I am not an engineer, as you are....but to claim that it is a demolition means that all the contractors handling the building of the church extension and a large segment of the church members were in on the plot to blow up the church extension.

And even then,it does not sound like much of a plot. Why blow up the church extension....and not the church. Plus....it takes many people to set up the explosives needed for an explosion/demolition of the kind you say happened...people who would have been noted and

exposed by the large population of neighbors around the church....as well as the church security.

My friend...there is no conspiracy. Just an exposure of the fact that Nigeria needs better technical people....and better enforcement of building codes.

You are not an engineer....and I claim my ten cents(unless you can give me an engineering based refutal of my points and other points made).

Can you monetize this argument so I can continue ?
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Demainman1: I'm amazed that nobody has suggested that what we are all seeing on that video could simply be a doctored editing just to put conspiracy theory to the whole quackery? Who wants TBJ dead? What did he do?

The only thing the man has done till date is to forecast doom! Now his building was doomed we are all here helping him put a spin on things!!

The question still remaining unanswered is;

[size=24pt]WHY DID HE NOT FORECAST THIS ONE?[/size]

Who cares whether na goat or sheep bring the building down angry

With the bolded, you are just a hater..

Now I know the people I am dealing with..

Some who will never do well for themselves and pick quarrel with people who choose to do well.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

Can you monetize this argument so I can continue ?

Do you have an engineering based explanation?

And you have no answer to my points at all.

Still proving my point....you are not an engineer.

Anyway....technical education, which means better trained artisians and builders...as well as enforcement of building codes...and investment in research into better building methods and materials.....will stop building collapse in Nigeria.

Time for Nigeria to do it the German Way.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
musiwa95:

I beg to disagree with you, I am an Engineer, that is not a normal building collapsing, that is a terror attack. If a building has structure problem, it will gradually crack or even if that collapse was same them, it will give few minute to go down. That was man made collapse building.

Leave these people alone.

What I see is a divide between people who hate TB Joshua and people who love him.

Poor analysis of footage.

You see them asking, " Why he didn't predict it " ?

The building sank not even collapse..
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

With the bolded, you are just a hater..

Now I know the people I am dealing with..

Some who will never do well for themselves and pick quarrel with people who choose to do well.

You are right, I hate all Nigeria 'men of dogs' Them and the politicians are the ones responsible for all our woes as a country. They have held us down for too long.

100cents, release yourself from TB grip, you can never do well in life if you are under this spell. Free your mind and begin to live right.

YOU DESERVE IT!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Do you have an engineering based explanation?

And you have no answer to my points at all.

Still proving my point....you are not an engineer.

Anyway....technical education, which means better trained artisians and builders...as well as enforcement of building codes...and investment in research into better building methods and materials.....will stop building collapse in Nigeria.

Time for Nigeria to do it the German Way.

Now you know, enjoy your ride.

I am not an engineer, TB Joshua is lying, He is a fake prophet, He didn't predict the collapse, He used quack engineers.

That is how your life will be filled with negatives.

Say Amen..
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Demainman1:

You are right, I hate all Nigeria 'men of dogs' Them and the politicians are the ones responsible for all our woes as a country. They have held us down for too long.

100cents, release yourself from TB grip, you can never do well in life if you are under this spell. Free your mind and begin to live right.

YOU DESERVE IT!!

I am not a member of his church.

Mind you, nobody can be responsible for your woes except yourself.

I taught my self to take responsibility for my success and that has made me a shining light wherever I go.

Bro, learn how to stand out..
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Demainman1: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

I am not a member of his church.

Mind you, nobody can be responsible for your woes except yourself.

I taught my self to take responsibility for my success and that has made me a shining light wherever I go.

Bro, learn how to stand out..

So why is Nigeria not standing out?

Because of the politicians and 'men of dogs' like TBJ

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

Now you know, enjoy your ride.

I am not an engineer, TB Joshua is lying, He is a fake prophet, He didn't predict the collapse, He used quack engineers.

That is how your life will be filled with negatives.

Say Amen..

1.It is nice to know you are now finally speaking the truth.

2.You are a christian...and so am I. Yet your speech is not seasoned with salt.

3.Problems do not come into our lives to disgrace us...they are a means of exposing weaknesses so that we can correct them...and thus prevent a worse disaster from happening.

4.Collapsing building was not meant to make your hero look bad....it was meant to prevent a worse disaster from happening.

5.If this collapse leads to better building codes and better training for Nigerian builders/engineers/etc...to build better buildings that are collapse resistant....then I regard that as God's work done 100%.

Because repentance is good for the soul.....

P.S---You are not a follower of Christ....you are a follower of men. Stop following men of God. Follow God. That is my advice to you...and I give it to you kindly...not out of a mean attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

Leave these people alone.

What I see is a divide between people who hate TB Joshua and people who love him.

Poor analysis of footage.

You see them asking, " Why he didn't predict it " ?

The building sank not even collapse..

What also could be possible is that the subsoil was not okay for this building, because I know how in my country they build big buildings when the subsoil is sandy, they have to set pile because the weight of the building will be to much.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nwakaibe(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
obailala: May God deliver the black man from sheer ignorance and pure stupidity...

Common sense combined with a little education tells me the structure was weak and probably built on a weak foundation. It was a disaster waiting to happen all these while and the sound of the flying object simply introduced a little vibration in the area which caused the structure to crumble. There are even reports the building had only 2 floors until it was upgraded to 5 or 6. The question sensible people should ask is if the foundation was capable of carrying up to 5 floors (I'm sure it wasn't).

I would have assumed the people commenting on Nairaland are at least educated to know these little things but instead I can already see several comments swallowing and supporting the illiterate theory of 'spiritual attack by a strange flying object.'

As usual, this case will be dismissed as spiritual and the engineers handling the project would not be arrested and punished. Just the same way we keep having poorly maintained planes falling off our skies and instead of punishing anyone, you hear people in authority spitting out gibberish like "it was an act of God."

Sometimes I wonder what we use our education for... Most people think education is just about getting a white paper with which they would get into a high paying job. God help us!

Good post which you spoiled by calling the blackman stupid. Even the white abi ivory/yellow men do stupid things.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Cheny(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
@bushdoctor, let's see what will com out of the investigation, but u know in Nigeria we never learn from errors.
Like most of ur comments and posts on issues because I follow many salient topics quietly on nairaland and I luv ur objective and matured attitude devoid of insults and tribalism. May u continue to grow in wisdom and godly principles.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
1. If dis is how it actually happened, then there wud hav been no survivors.

2. Y did it take them a whole day to release d video if it was actually caught on camera by their CCTV?

3. Therefore i think dis tape is mere fabrication.

And less i forget, d owner of dat voice shud b arrested.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by sambiggzy: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
LewsTherin: Common! The last time the "strange" aircraft flew over the building was an hour before collapse. If that/those hellicopters (could have all been different flights) triggered the collapse, it still doesn't change the fact that as is typical in Nigeria, a 2 storey building was being extended without approval and on the same foundation, possibly with sub - standard processes leading to a weak structure on weak foundations. The "strange" aircraft at mlst just triggered an event that would still have happened anyways.
leave them let them be believing gebberish...... nigerians are so vulnerable

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Proffdada: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
i never liked T.B Joshua but that is a professional implosion triggered by RFID DETONATOR in that helicopter. it only needs to find where the frequency is strong enough that's why it was hovering around. this is carelessness of the security trusting that all white people are friendly.this is what an implosion looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_anYswmGMeM.there's no conspiracy theory in what is obvious. he had been warned not to heal ebola patients
a collapse building looks more like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeENdyIluI

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by hollypagan: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
he made over statement on Obama then B52 JET visited the building, but our air force men are blind how can such thing happened in nigeria
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by azezola(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oba awon igan, his going to milk what he staged himself, pastor for profit, or prayer for profit, he no fit see that coming. Ole.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Revolva(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
look this video makes no sense to me....what is the air craft gotta do with the building structure collapse....they looking for cheap stories to formulate...

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Proffdada: i never liked T.B Joshua but that is a professional implosion triggered by RFID DETONATOR in that helicopter. it only needs to find where the frequency is strong enough that's why it was hovering around. this is carelessness of the security trusting that all white people are friendly.this is what an implosion looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_anYswmGMeM.there's no conspiracy theory in what is obvious. he had been warned not to heal ebola patients
a collapse building looks more like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeENdyIluI

Sorry make a better reaserch on google and you will find better photos or videoa.

Search for the factoy in bangladesh which collaps.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola today visited the site of the collapsed building inside the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Ikotun. He commiserated with the church founder, Prophet T.B Joshua and also ordered all church workers to stop work on the site to enable officials of the Nigerian Emergency Management Authority work effectively. See more photos after the cut...

Meanwhile, the Lagos state Commissioner for Physical planning, Mr Toyin Ayinde, revealed that the 5-storey building had no government approval for its construction.

Speaking to newsmen at the site today, the state Commissioner said records in his office shows that no permit was handed to the civil engineers for the building to be erected but said he was awaiting the church engineers to present the building permit they were given to erect the collapsed building.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Bezed(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
to my own understanding., I believe the house was never built well... take a close look at the video with its time, the last aircraft flew over the building at 11:54 while the building came down at 12:44 am.a whole one hour gap and also the video was now edited to seem like it happened immediately..just watch it closely , why was it now edited

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
this is another story For the gods
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Cypost: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2014
musiwa95:

I beg to disagree with you, I am an Engineer, that is not a normal building collapsing, that is a terror attack. If a building has structure problem, it will gradually crack or even if that collapse was same day, it will give few minute to go down. That was man made collapse building.

1. pictures onlines does not show any earth crust shift..in its foundation . Which could make it collapse.

2. The building had enough reinforcement from one side.. It had 10 reinforcement, beam looks Ok

3. The distance of the floor space to each others.. looks Ok from picture.. I would say about 7.5-8 feet. Which is Ok

4. There was no earthquake

5. The helicopter vibration was not enough to bring it down

6. History of the area may have been Swamping but, because there are no visible earth crust shift. I pass it.

My conclusion.. they either planted bomb at the base or earth shift or the helicopter had something, it is carrying to blow it up.

I believe there most be standard the way, they build in nigeria.
U came to this your 'professional' conclusion by watching a 2mins cctv video clip on ya mobile. Hmmm naija pros una too much

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Bezed(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Alejhandro: 1. If dis is how it actually happened, then there wud hav been no survivors.

2. Y did it take them a whole day to release d video if it was actually caught on camera by their CCTV?

3. Therefore i think dis tape is mere fabrication.

And less i forget, d owner of dat voice shud b arrested.
that is cos they had to edit the video.. the time interval bw the last flight and the collapse is a whole one hour... watch the video again looking at the time on the cctv

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by stuhporh: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2014
I do not wish to agree or disagree with anyone but this is my point 1st of all, Note that the building collapse is synonymous to saying it sank

I believe if this happened to be an external attack, such as a bomb or something thrown into it, you wont see the building sinking, (the whole building went down at once.)

I beleive there are some explosives (maybe) placed in the building, and needed to be activated.

The helicopter keeps hovering round the building, until there was a collapse.

Reference, watch the September 11 tower attack in US, airplane ran into the building, after which the building went down like that. It was investigated that there suicide bomber already in the building, at the time.

To me, i think it was an attack. Nothing it had to do with foundation, i dont think you will think that church is that poor to not have nicely constructed building.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Bezed(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2014
musiwa95:

I beg to disagree with you, I am an Engineer, that is not a normal building collapsing, that is a terror attack. If a building has structure problem, it will gradually crack or even if that collapse was same day, it will give few minute to go down. That was man made collapse building.

1. pictures onlines does not show any earth crust shift..in its foundation . Which could make it collapse.

2. The building had enough reinforcement from one side.. It had 10 reinforcement, beam looks Ok

3. The distance of the floor space to each others.. looks Ok from picture.. I would say about 7.5-8 feet. Which is Ok

4. There was no earthquake

5. The helicopter vibration was not enough to bring it down

6. History of the area may have been Swamping but, because there are no visible earth crust shift. I pass it.

My conclusion.. they either planted bomb at the base or earth shift or the helicopter had something, it is carrying to blow it up.

I believe there most be standard the way, they build in nigeria.
if you an engineer with all these your analysis, then you'll have to return your certificate... which standard states that a two story base foundation can carry 3 more floors built on it... and in which country does it take a planted bomb to explode after one hour, if you are an engineer, you could have looked at video critically to notice the time difference in the cctv footage and find out that it was edited to serve the purpose of deceiving ppl including an engineer like you....smh

7 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Bezed: if you an engineer with all these your analysis, then you'll have to return your certificate... which standard states that a two story base foundation can carry 3 more floors built on it... and in which country does it take a planted bomb to explode after one hour, if you are an engineer, you could have looked at video critically to notice the time difference in the cctv footage and find out that it was edited to serve the purpose of deceiving ppl including an engineer like you....smh

Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola today visited the site of the collapsed building inside the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Ikotun. He commiserated with the church founder, Prophet T.B Joshua and also ordered all church workers to stop work on the site to enable officials of the Nigerian Emergency Management Authority work effectively. See more photos after the cut...

Meanwhile, the Lagos state Commissioner for Physical planning, Mr Toyin Ayinde, revealed that the 5-storey building had no government approval for its construction.

Speaking to newsmen at the site today, the state Commissioner said records in his office shows that no permit was handed to the civil engineers for the building to be erected but said he was awaiting the church engineers to present the building permit they were given to erect the collapsed building.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.