Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1333 Views)

If Oyedepo And Adeboye Are Conmen: Yet They Have Millions Of Followers Then I rather be a constar / Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke / Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nazacent: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by Tundeiab(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nazacent: They started their ministry before others yet we never had of any scandals nor even accussations and they are still waxing strong everyday
ignoramus!!! Who said they are scandal free? Get your facts straight...
Re: . by Doclight(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nazacent: They started their ministry before others yet we never had of any scandals nor even accussations and they are still waxing strong everyday
no one is perfect, but aspiring perfection
Re: . by Nazacent: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tundeiab: ignoramus!!! Who said they are scandal free? Get your facts straight...
dude I don't need facts, its critics like u that go abt looking 4 something criticize...agents
Re: . by Doclight(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nazacent: dude I don't need facts, its critics like u that go abt looking 4 something criticize...agents
in as much as no one is trusted. I support dis
Re: . by Tundeiab(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nazacent: dude I don't need facts, its critics like u that go abt looking 4 something criticize...agents
If you don't want to be challenged next time don't open a thread
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
If this is your reason, please stop thinking...............You're clearly incapable of carrying out such elementary task
Re: . by nora544: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2014

Adeboye got his minister from an other minister so he was not hte founder of the church and he is nott and I say not scandal free but what he has is that he has friends in the high goverment in nigeria. He has a minister who steal money to bring it to the church and adeboye help him that he didnot have to go in jail.

What is with the little girl what get lost in his camp.

What is with a tax probelm.

So he is not better but he make it in a better looking way.
Re: . by Tundeiab(m): 4:40am On Sep 17, 2014
yea...I am an AGENT of the truth... grin

(1) (Reply)

See Who Mocked God. / Two Question. / Advice Needed For An Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.