Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? (2753 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by seunwen2(m): 2:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Accept her back but get ready to fu*ck her really hard u know what i mean by that slack her bre*ast and destroy her pus*sy before dumping her sorry ass hole
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Eddygourdo(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2014
I guess u should use this opportunity to teach her say cunny man die cunny man bury am.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Youngpo413: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lily4star:
You should know the answer to that, I am sooo sure you know what to do

But on a second thought, if I were you I see no reason why I would take her serious again, she's coming back to you cos she just realised you re better than her bf, Move on man, but if you can forgive her then nah you know(matter of choice).

And if I were a Guy, I swear I wouldn't take any woman who wasn't there when I was struggling serious, one who left me halfway in a relationship for things I couldn't give her when I was going through life's hard times, but ll do absolutely anything for you when we go through life's high way together and make it, after trying Timothy, James and Matthew(loaded guys) who ll never appreciate them knowing fully well you rolled with them for the money, then you ll realise John, though had nothing but had the best of intentions, on trying to go back to him he has stepped up his game and things has changed for him then it becomes too late.

Appreciate what you ve, things aint going to be bad forever. There's nothing like standing by someone who has the best of intentions for you in his trying times.

Nice but some guys will look down on the babe that was suffering with him during those trying times when money starts to roll in,so ladies are now more wiser...
I`m a guy so I know what im talking about.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Youngpo413: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Timothy3113:
My advice goes thus.
Accept her back, fuccck all the holes in her body. If you are the satisfied dump her.

correct
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by kenex4ever(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Zammy123:
There's this girl which i dated for 2years..we loved each other so much. Last year she gained admission into ladoke akintola university{LAUTECH}..few months after that she changed towards me. One day she texted me and sed she lost her virginity b4 nightfalls she called me dat it was a joke,weeks after dat she broke up with me..may 6 ds year,she called me and start begging me to cum back to her and also she already lost her virginity to her new boyfriend..please what should i do? Accept her back or decline her plead?
Guy may be she was never a virgin all those time u guys were dating. She is now ready to give it to u so she gats lie dat she just got deflowered.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? by Pervert1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Zammy123:
There's this girl which i dated for 2years..we loved each other so much. Last year she gained admission into ladoke akintola university{LAUTECH}..few months after that she changed towards me. One day she texted me and sed she lost her virginity b4 nightfalls she called me dat it was a joke,weeks after dat she broke up with me..may 6 ds year,she called me and start begging me to cum back to her and also she already lost her virginity to her new boyfriend..please what should i do? Accept her back or decline her plead?
where do you stay? if you dare accept her back,I'll trace you and kill you in your sleep.

on a serious note;don't mind anyone that says you should follow your heart or that you should accept her if you love her,bc It's all bullshit.I mean,if you really want your feelings to be played with by this girl,then be my guest...accept her back,but just know that it will only go to show her one thing;"You will always forgive her no matter what"...

or you can accept and fuq her silly,then get your friends to fuq her too,then make a sex tape...and dump her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing with rejection in relationships. / I'm 39yrs Old. But I Keep Meeting Men Far Younger Than Me(35 Below)..i'm Fed UP. / Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.