Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John (18848 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: I saw that. But I was expecting him to be the bigger person since he was the one who said she's mannerless.

No insult is ok anyway and she's wrong for offending him.
But compare and contrast cheesy
That response just spoiled his other posts that I was reading with interest.

Kind of ruined his nice debate with babygirl

He is a bit like me you know, when someone throws stones, I reply with boulders grin grin
But seriously, some people don't like getting dissed... I agree the insults were way below the belt, I expected her to reply to his interesting points "which I don't totally agree with, by the way, but totally enjoyed nevertheless", without insults...
What is good for the goose is also good for the cockerel
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Woman, if you got anything to say, say it....

Or just read on, like I am doing undecided undecided undecided

Stop asking divergent questions? undecided

Stalker, if you keep it repeating yourself, I will ignore you. I am very good at it. kiss

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ok then
njokusboy:

He is a bit like me you know, when someone throws stones, I reply with boulders grin grin
But seriously, some people don't like getting dissed... I agree the insults were way below the belt, I expected her to reply to his interesting points "which I don't totally agree with, by the way, but totally enjoyed nevertheless", without insults...
What is good for the goose is also good for the cockerel
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
2CatWoman:

Ehn ehn we all have eyes nau. I don't mind like-for-like insults to remind folks not to give what they can't take but come on.

"arguement is like that from a child with the brain size of a cray fish" vs "WARNING THIS POST WILL INSULT YOU, YOUR
ANCESTORS AND ALL YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS OOO"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
This cat woman is so funny.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Stalker, if you keep it repeating yourself, I will ignore you. I am very good at it. kiss

Stalker? Of all people? undecided

YOU WISH...

Ignoring me is a good idea undecided
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 2CatWoman: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: This cat woman is so funny.

Thank you darlin' kiss. I don't say or post much but when I do, I try wink grin.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 5minsmadness: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: Also, i do not look down on women as i beleive the role of women in society is distinct and different from men. It's all about different responsibilties to achieving an eternal, glorious goal. Modernity is merging that role to be played by no one or either one. It's fundamentally wrong and disastrous.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 5minsmadness: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: And he was also saying she's mannerless
One would have thought he would lead by example by showing her how a mannerly person should speak.

Yeah right.
If he had not replied with insults now more ladies wouldhave jjoined to mock him or bully him to silence. Then next time when he makes a comment she would remind him how she wiped the floor with him etc..

She started the insult, she got what she deserved.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ok sir
5minsmadness:

Yeah right.
If he had not replied with insults now more ladies wouldhave jjoined to mock him or bully him to silence. Then next time when he makes a comment she would remind him how she wiped the floor with him etc..

She started the insult, she got what she deserved.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Ok sir

Nairaland is serious stuff, you see. You have to assert your masculine dominance or else...

... well, or else.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
My own na to agree with everybody these days.

It's not worth the fight wink
MissMeiya:

Nairaland is serious stuff, you see. You have to assert your masculine dominance or else...

... well, or else.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: I was hoping for a civil exchange of opinions. But i should have known a category A biitch like you couldn't produce one.

Your diction is cheap and is laced with the bitterness and frustration only a confused and directionless feminist can have.

I took time out to read ur comments on this topic and discovered that you verbally attack anyone with different opinions with insults. That makes you a blue print for a woman without class, poise, refinement and sophistication of a 1924 grandmother.

You are bitter courtesan who has derailed from her part and into the abyss of feminism. Your bitterness depicts you hate your very birth as a female. That's just too bad because you're stuck.

Scroll up and read my exchange of opinions with babygirlf, although she didnt buy my notions, she expressed hers with grace and pois and sophisrication that depicts she's well in spirit and emotion.

Now, you embittered, a -dime- a-dozzen, classless ,mannerless slutttt, why did God wait till Adam eat the fruit before coming?

Does the new testament prohibited man from circumcision ? What's your take on the right of a husband stopping his wife from fulfilling a vow she voluntarily made to God almighty ?

Do you know the meaning of the Greek word ''Father'', that was insufficiently translated to English? For your information it's a name attributted to God.

Oh ,as saint Paul said, the woman is made for the man and created after the man, bittcchh.

If you ever get married, you're going to raise up effeminate, gay sons and lesbian daughters, you 21st century Jezebel.go teach you're daughters to stand up and try and browbeat their husbands and control them.

You're just a puppet African monkey who hasn't finished understanding the social doctrines the west is shoving down your gullible, stupid and willing throat. You are trying to live out a social concept that your sawdust brain can't comprehend the depth of.

Ugly fool with a dark mannerless heart and an uglier facial profile. Learn to teach your daughtets their strenght in their meekness, faceless biiitch.
God created man in his perfection and a woman is only our weaknesses. Yes, you loud, dark, feminine fool, the strength of a woman is in her meekness. foR she isn't as physically endowed or as emotionally stable or as wise.

I know you want to pose as a female liberator but you came off as a flag ship of naivety..

Now i know you bleed once a month from your eternal injury, so i'm pardoning your blasphemy and market woman attempts at insult.

Now run along, biitch, sluts like you don't bother me.
looool. as it always is for a typical black, dum negro, when they got nothing to say, they give a brief history about their miserable lives. You had to repeat all the nonsense that your pharisee pastor brainwashed your big empty brain with all over again. Now i know that you are just an empty headed faagot seeking relevance on nairaland. What have you and your stupiid mates done to move your country forward with your empty big brains? Absolutely nothing! Your speech alone gives you up as a louzy,dum law student/graduate. One can tell that you have absolutely no future in it.looooool. No wonder the legal system is next to zero when it comes to values and integrity. Most of you become slaves to illiterates and criminals just so you can put food on your table. ugly, unproductive brain dead gays like you join the league of male prostitutes,thieves,armed rubbers, strippers and fraudsters- deceiving yourselves that you are better at the game than females because you cannot even invent a single calculator or charger. Then you run to obodo oyibo to slave for your white masters and cook and clean for the white women. Do black men have any reputation anywhere else even in their own continent?Most of you are known as thieves and rapists. Thats how far you go on proving your superiority with your big empty imbecilic brain. curse from now till go six feet under,your generation is a disgrace to humanity itself. ill willed moronic gay like your ugly black self. christian kor, devil worshipper ni. i'm in for your lame game, bring it on biatch!!!

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: i know comprehension isn't one of your forte. So il'll dummy down to your level.

I never said Adam didn't sin as you are a biitch at misquoting people.

Answer these:

Adam stayed so long in the garden yet the snake didn't attempt to deceive him. Why ?

Eve came snd and was decieived with food, beauty and promise of sweet words. The exact same thing and method her daughters still fall for today.

Eve ate the fruit and NOTHING happened. Nothing.

It was until Adam ate that all hell went loose. Why was that so.

You foolishly said God created Eve from Adam for closeness and oneness but you ignorantly couldn't comprehend the big one: if God has Gone back to the earth to create Eve, humanity would have had two lineage. Women would be completely independent and not under their husbands. So a man would be called the son of his mother's father.

But you may know these fact but as a true feminist you can turn your confused brain away.

Why is a man bound to fulfill his vows to God.? Whethet he be young or old or still under his father or not but a woman is not?

Why did God give the husband of a woman the right to revoke a vow made to HIM, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

Olodo like you, western puppet. Fake girl. Ole power. She-man.
faag, shut the hell up, you lack comprehensive skills and thats why reasoning with the likes of you would be like talking to a retard. You in your own twisted mind think you make complete sense when you reason like a complete lunatic. i'll be patient with you. probably your badly sore mouth and anaaal infection has gotten in the way and has affected your concentration and reasoning. Mr.man whoore with a law wig that lacks common sense!

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Stalker? Of all people? undecided

YOU WISH...

Ignoring me is a good idea undecided

If you don't behaving silly, this is what I will do. It is your choice now.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
koyyes:
looool. as it always is for a typical black, dum negro, when they got nothing to say, they give a brief history about their miserable lives. You had to repeat all the nonsense that your pharisee pastor brainwashed your big empty brain with all over again. Now i know that you are just an empty headed faagot seeking relevance on nairaland. What have you and your stupiid mates done to move your country forward with your empty big brains? Absolutely nothing! Your speech alone gives you up as a louzy,dum law student/graduate. One can tell that you have absolutely no future in it.looooool. No wonder the legal system is next to zero when it comes to values and integrity. Most of you become slaves to illiterates and criminals just so you can put food on your table. ugly, unproductive brain dead gays like you join the league of male prostitutes,thieves,armed rubbers, strippers and fraudsters- deceiving yourselves that you are better at the game than females because you cannot even invent a single calculator or charger. Then you run to obodo oyibo to slave for your white masters and cook and clean for the white women. Do black men have any reputation anywhere else even in their own continent?Most of you are known as thieves and rapists. Thats how far you go on proving your superiority with your big empty imbecilic brain. curse from now till go six feet under,your generation is a disgrace to humanity itself. ill willed moronic gay like your ugly black self. christian kor, devil worshipper ni. i'm in for your lame game, bring it on biatch!!!
you didn't answer the questions i raised. Lol
but i'm not surprised. I know you couldnt. You're not wise enough.

You referred to me as a faag and also a biatch. What's wrong with you upstairs ? Hey, i know. It's the usual bitterness due to the emptiness of your soul that is making you a raving dog and a nagging slut. Hmn, you stink of raw and deadly anger...spits.

But i don't know where your anger is directed at? Is it at me or black men or just men in general ? You really ara schizophrenic raving dog in heat.

I thought we were talking of men and women in general . Because you are clueless and pointless you're trying to narrow it down to a race war. What a shameless terrible loser you are.

Put your cheap, market-woman insults aside and answer my questions. You've been avoiding them so i keep poking them at your ugly feminist face adorned with a false hair and fake lashes.

You loveless piece of public toilet and a condemned cargo. I know you are born with a personality defect thus you can't fathom whom you really are

you have the facade of a female, albeit an ugly one, and the aggression and rage of a socially mal-adjusted male. Because you're suffering from gender identity crisis.

You're a disgrace to every noble woman and an embarrassment to any form of literacy.

You should be taken to a public square and be horse-whipped to regain any sense of feminine wiles you seem to have lost from birth.

I'll come whop your azz after the bayern/city match. hamaphrodite.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If you don't behaving silly, this is what I will do. It is your choice now.

Seems u have a problem with the definition of "ignore" or ur just being silly urself.... u don't ignore pple by replying them... You can start IGNORING henceforth....
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by 2CatWoman: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ koyyes, haba, you didn't have to decend to this now??

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: you didn't answer the questions i raised. Lol
but i'm not surprised. I know you couldnt. You're not wise enough.

You referred to me as a faag and also a biatch. What's wrong with you upstairs ? Hey, i know. It's the usual bitterness due to the emptiness of your soul that is making you a raving dog and a nagging slut. Hmn, you stink of raw and deadly anger...spits.

But i don't know where your anger is directed at? Is it at me or black men or just men in general ? You really ara schizophrenic raving dog in heat.

I thought we were talking of men and women in general . Because you are clueless and pointless you're trying to narrow it down to a race war. What a shameless terrible loser you are.

Put your cheap, market-woman insults aside and answer my questions. You've been avoiding them so i keep poking them at your ugly feminist face adorned with a false hair and fake lashes.

You loveless piece of public toilet and a condemned cargo. I know you are born with a personality defect thus you can't fathom whom you really are

you have the facade of a female, albeit an ugly one, and the aggression and rage of a socially mal-adjusted male. Because you're suffering from gender identity crisis.

You're a disgrace to every noble woman and an embarrassment to any form of literacy.

You should be taken to a public square and be horse-whipped to regain any sense of feminine wiles you seem to have lost from birth.

I'll come whop your azz after the bayern/city match. hamaphrodite.
Is that all you've got- ugly, 'hamaphrodite'? seriously, did you attend primary school at all.loooooool. the oozing faag just keeps exposing his illiteracy and poor background all over this thread. How many professors did you expose your behind to inorder to secure that admission in uniben? you think i'm raging? i'm having a blast right now. No wonder your generation find bestiality interesting. Only creatures with low self esteem will take this much time to exchange words with a supposed biitch and then go having sex with dogs like your 19 yr old edo brother. I really do not need to answer the stupid question you raised because i'm sure your swollen brain wouldn't crack it.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
2CatWoman: @ koyyes, haba, you didn't have to decend to this now??

no no sweeti, under normal circumstances, i wouldn't even reply this moronic excuse of a man. But i want to prove that it takes an empty headed,angry, sex starved ,faceless, ugly,black and short faaggot to know a faceless ugly biitch. let the man whoore keep it coming.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
koyyes:
Is that all you've got- ugly, 'hamaphrodite'? seriously, did you attend primary school at all.loooooool. the oozing faag just keeps exposing his illiteracy and poor background all over this thread. How many professors did you expose your behind to inorder to secure that admission in uniben? you think i'm raging? i'm having a blast right now. No wonder your generation find bestiality interesting. Only creatures with low self esteem will take this much time to exchange words with a supposed biitch and then go having sex with dogs like your 19 yr old edo brother. I really do not really need to answer the stupid question you raised because i'm sure your swollen brain wouldn't crack it.

kids stuff, slut. My honest guess is that it is that time of bleeding for you so your reasoning capacity is alarmingly low.

You keep derailing and reminding me of a teenage girl with identity issues

your war is with men and you insult black men in general. Will someone ask this infantile biitch if her punny has been beaten black and blue by a black stud.

You derail black men but let me tell you a secret: the white boy you adore doesn't even see you as worth a glance.

You're a lame, poor version of a woman. You stretch your hair artificially to look like his woman

that wasn't enough you wear false hair just to look lile a white woman. You bath in cellophane. You can't swim in the pool completely without covering your false hair.

To add insult to these, you're an ugly feminist who wished she were born white. You failed to turn to a white woman physically so you employed your whole energy to becoming an ugly african feminist.

Slave girl. I pity your maggot existence, a condemned cargo like you and a damaged goods.

Really african femininst are a laughing stuck around the world. You're not sort after anywhere. Nothing. No man, African or western is in the look for an african mentally slave girl like you.

But black men are a stud. They are craved for everywhere in the world.

But you,a thousand TB Joshuas cannot deliver you from the demons of feminism and self-loathing. Whoever saw a happy feminist ?

Tick.....tuck ....tick. You're a clicking time bomb about to self destruct. Old looking,wrinkled ridden female demon.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: In some ways that may be considered true,but for fairness,I'd rather we are considered equal.

Eh ok let's just pity them and pretend to be equal. Lol I know I'm looking for trouble.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
And nonso23 fell for it.
Lmao
RaphaellaDD:

Eh ok let's just pity them and pretend to be equal. Lol I know I'm looking for trouble.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
And the word 'classy' ended up being thrown out the window in the end undecided

Really though, if someone insists on drawing first blood, he/she must be prepared to swallow whatever is thrown back...

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz:

kids stuff, slut. My honest guess is that it is that time of bleeding for you so your reasoning capacity is alarming low.

You keep derailing and reminding me of a teenage girl with identity issues

your war is with men and you insult black men in general. Will someone ask this infantile biitch if her punny has been beaten black and blue by a black stud.

You derail black men but let me te you a secret: the white boy you adore doesn't even see you as worth a glance.

You're a lame, poor version of a woman. You stretch your hair artificially to look like his woman

that wasn't enough you wear false hair just to look lile a white woman. You bath in cellophane. You can swim in the pool completely without covering your false hair.

To add insult to these, you're an ugly feminist who wished she were born white. You failed to turn to a white woman physically so you employed your whole energy to becoming an ugly african feminist.

Slave girl. I pity your maggot existence a condemned cargo like you and a damaged goods.

Really african femininst are s laughing stuck around the world. You're not sort after anywhere. Nothing. No man, African or western is in the look for an african mentally slave girl like you.

But black men are a stud. They are craved for everywhere in the world.

But you, thousand TB Joshuas cannot deliver you from the demons of feminism and self-loathing. Whoever saw a happy feminist ?

Tick.....tuck ....tick. You're a clicking time bomb about to self destruct. Old looking,wrinkled ridden female demon.
#laughing and rolling# empty frustrated speech coming from an african slave. Even in your own country, lebanese,indians and the likes own most of your big companies and give you services worth peanuts,enslaving your people; your male leaders with the so called bigger brains sell their precious oil and buy them back at higher prices for miserable people like you to buy using your sweat- and you come here beating your chest like an ugly,stinking chimpanzee to justify your male masculinity and superiority using a gadget that your white masters invented. If your white masters don't find a cure to ebola, you all will never be smart enough to invent a cure and that is how the whole black continent will be wiped from the world map. You must be delusional to think you specifically are a stud. Till you die, white dudes that you continuously slave for will forever be way better than you. you think they don't marry black women? i know you are a delusioned reetard so i'll let that pass. keep deceiving yourself at least the dirty life style you've adopted to make ends meet is better than suicide. frustrated black fagggot who thinks he's a king.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
So it's racism and feminism now?

Koyyes it's enough abeg.
See me defending you before now you're towing his path. angry

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
koyyes:
#laughing and rolling# empty frustrated speech coming from an african slave. Even in your own country, lebanese,indians and the likes own most of your big companies and give you services worth peanuts,enslaving your people; your male leaders with the so called bigger brains sell their precious oil and buy them back at higher prices for miserable people like you to buy using your sweat- and you come here beating your chest like an ugly,stinking chimpanzee to justify your male masculinity and superiority using a gadget that your white masters invented. If your white masters don't find a cure to ebola, you all will never be smart enough to invent a cure and that is how the whole black continent will be wiped from the world map. You must be delusional to think you specifically are a stud. Till you die, white dudes that you continuously slave for will forever be way better than you. you think they don't marry black women? i know you are a delusioned reetard so i'll let that pass. keep deceiving yourself at least the dirty life style you've adopted to make ends meet is better than suicide. frustrated black fagggot who thinks he's a king.
bittch please cut the crab and grease. You're an african and a Nigerian.

I was wasting my time and effort on a low IQ teenager who has derailed from the topic.

My questions still stands, answer them for all to see and save your face.

You're running off like a mad woman abusing races of people of which your father is one , in an attempt to score cheap point and mark.

You're not even worth the effort i employed in typing this.

And if you can answer the begging questions i raised on this thread, then i shall consider you a little worthy of stealing my sleep.

But you cannot. I know. If you have answers you won't be derailing and cursing the whole black race. it's all the sign i needed to know you've lost. BUAHAHA.... BUAHEHEHE BUATATSAAT.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: So it's racism and feminism now?

Koyyes it's enough abeg.
See me defending you before now you're towing his path. angry
No babe, i just want him as an african to prove his superiority over women. that's all. And so far,he is failing miserably.

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
And in the process including other great black guys in the debasement while trying to insult him?

If he feels he's superior na for him pocket but don't let that push you to say something you may not like or at least make it about him alone and not every black man out there.

Sheath your sword sha.
Goodnight smiley

koyyes:
No babe, i just want him as an african to prove his superiority over women. that's all. And so far,he is failing miserably.
Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
lezz: bittch please cut the crab and grease. You're an african and s Nigerian.

I was wasting my time and effort on a low IQ teenager who has derailed from the topic.

My questions still stands answer them for all to see a save your face.

You're running off like a mad woman abusic races of people of which your father is one , in an attempt to score cheap point and mark.

You're not even worth the effort i employed in typing this.

And if you can answer the begging questions i raised on this thread, then i shall consider you a little worthy of stealing my sleep.

But you cannot. I know. If you have answers you won't be derailing and cursing the whole black race. it's all the sign i needed to know you've lost. BUAHAHA.... BUAHEHEHE BUATATSAAT.
It's funny how you claim victory and give a pretentious laugh when you know you are sadly losing as you've failed to prove how superior you are. you've complety lost your respect on this thread. Don't worry about me. African women have alwaysed been disrespected from time . But now, the joke is on you and your folks. I still wait for your response because you've become a slave to mine. i wait for the day you all stop waring those stupid blonde wigs in court to imitate the british and i wait for African monkeys like you to evolve...tick,tick says the clock Mr. faggy faag!

Re: How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John by lezz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
koyyes:
It's funny how you claim victory and give a pretentious laugh when you know you are sadly losing as you've failed to prove how superior you are. you've complety lost your respect on this thread. Don't worry about me. African women have alwaysed been disrespected from time . But now, the joke is on you and your folks. I still wait for your response because you've become a slave to mine. i wait for the day you all stop waring those stupid blonde wigs in court to imitate the british and i wait for African boys like you to grow up...tick,tick says the clock.
BUAHHEHEE....BUADEDER. i'm back. I just can't ignore this.

Who said anything about practicing law? Does the fact that i studied law mean that I'm a lawyer ? Queen biitch of misquoting people.

I've again proven how ilogical women can be. I said i was in 200 level law when britain allowed female lawyers the right to wear trousers. Does that make me a lawyer?
Biitch of no logical heritage, i studied law as a second degree, you feminist daft. Iti bolibo.

Does the fact i said i'm hungry , i'm going home a conclusion i have eaten? Ode.

You have scattered and derailed this topic in a manner only a swamp rat who lives in a densly populated face-me-i-face -you apartment can.

Let me hold you by the ears and drag you back to sanity, what the crux of the matter is.

Men had a higher responsibilty and calling more than women. And they are created with all the necessary physical and intellectual and spiritual requirements to pursue these calling and responsibility.

I've given my points to support my assertion.

A man can revoke the vow his wife made to God. Why is that so?

Adam and Eve sinned in the garden.
Why was Eve the one deceived even when Adam had been alone with the snake since?

Why was there no consequences when eve ate the fruit?

Why did every hell went loose as soon as Adam ate it?

Why didn't God create Eve from the dust directly as he did Adam? (don't give me your dimwitted answer of closeness)

why did Gid make sex to take place inside a woman and the husband has to brand her by deflowering her?

Why did God enforce a man who defloweres a girl to marry her ?

And why did the bible view as defilement a woman that had been bleeped illegally ?

Lastly, why is it that women always fall and react during deliverance.....you get 200 women manifesting to 5 males?

I know you will manifest like the demon you are if you dare enter near any true church. Demon infested, prostitutte like you.

Answer those questions let's see if you have the honesty or wisdom to do so.

Feminism no be for mouth. Me and you no dey thee same level. Eramefefe, akpere like you.

Small pikin wen enter nairaland yesterday wan' raise im feather wen never strong finish.

You no dey try at all. Comot for my front jare. Go read for your exams. Mtchew.
BUAAAHAHAA...... LEHEHEERHHATERE. BUHUHUHIHU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady / Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91