Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Please I Need A Menial Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Menial Job (1414 Views)

I Need Menial Job (office Assistant ,sales Clerk..) Around Osogbo Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
am a 300level student based in lagos abule egba.i school at benin republic.pls i need a menial job anyone to keep body and soul together.please nairalanders even if its a bakery job i can do it.even if its to wash and tidy your house that is house keeping i can do it.i have a cv.pls help a 22 year old young man.thank you all
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by leverage12(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
hbpeze: am a 300level student based in lagos abule egba.i school at benin republic.pls i need a menial job anyone to keep body and soul together.please nairalanders even if its a bakery job i can do it.even if its to wash and tidy your house that is house keeping i can do it.i have a cv.pls help a 22 year old young man.thank you all
call or add me on whatsapp 08092221623. Cheers
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
leverage12: call or add me on whatsapp 08092221623. Cheers

happy sunday sir.this sunday will not be your last.sir i dont whatsapp.if i could have your bbm boss
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by yemmit90: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
hbpeze:

happy sunday sir.this sunday will not be your last.sir i dont whatsapp.if i could have your bbm boss

Are you sure you really need a job. You asked for a job, and someone posted his number may be to assist you, yet you were asking for his PIn instead of calling.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by wealthinfos(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
hbpeze: am a 300level student based in lagos abule egba.i school at benin republic.pls i need a menial job anyone to keep body and soul together.please nairalanders even if its a bakery job i can do it.even if its to wash and tidy your house that is house keeping i can do it.i have a cv.pls help a 22 year old young man.thank you all

visit the link on my signature that says 'earn income for life'..study the methode there, implement and librate urself from lack and poverty for life!

I will see you @the top!
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2014
yemmit90:

Are you sure you really need a job. You asked for a job, and someone posted his number may be to assist you, yet you were asking for his PIn instead of calling.

will u recharge my line sir.d little doe i av as been exhaused going from one place to the other.do i need to say more??
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2014
wealthinfos:

visit the link on my signature that says 'earn income for life'..study the methode there, implement and librate urself from lack and poverty for life!

I will see you @the top!

boss am looking for a work any menial one.i dont have the time to put in studying your blog when i should put in time working and earning keeping my self ok

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2014
leverage12: call or add me on whatsapp 08092221623. Cheers

sir been calling no pickup and i have limited airtime.please boss and kind nairalanders
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by dayus444: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
hbpeze:

will u recharge my line sir.d little doe i av as been exhaused going from one place to the other.do i need to say more??
I don't understand the kind of attitude you displaying in this thread of yours. You need a job asap, you need airtime on your phone, bla bla bla.

What exactly do you want people to do for you? A little meekness and submission on your part might do you a whole lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by TeamclicksAir: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
hello, send your cv to vacancy at teamclicks.org. Don't quote me when replying. We do not have menial job but i think we could be of help.
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by leverage12(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
hbpeze:

sir been calling no pickup and i have limited airtime.please boss and kind nairalanders
you weren't calling, you were flashing. I don't like people flashing me. Any ways since I know its you I will give you a call. Cheers
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by leverage12(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
hbpeze:

boss am looking for a work any menial one.i dont have the time to put in studying your blog when i should put in time working and earning keeping my self ok
I have been calling your number it can't receive calls. Add me on facebook using www.facebook.com/talk2emo. Cheers
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
leverage12: you weren't calling, you were flashing. I don't like people flashing me. Any ways since I know its you I will give you a call. Cheers

thanks.i dont mind sharing my pay with you.you are a correct person
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
dayus444: I don't understand the kind of attitude you displaying in this thread of yours. You need a job asap, you need airtime on your phone, bla bla bla.

What exactly do you want people to do for you? A little meekness and submission on your part might do you a whole lot of good.

i dt need airtime.you could read my comments before saying a diffrent thing sir.
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
hello, send your cv to vacancy at teamclicks.org. Don't quote me when replying. We do not have menial job but i think we could be of help.
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by TeamclicksAir: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
hbpeze:

I did mentioned not to be quoted. Wish you good luck.
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by yemmit90: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
dayus444: I don't understand the kind of attitude you displaying in this thread of yours. You need a job asap, you need airtime on your phone, bla bla bla.

Me too no understand him.

@hbpeze, I understand you may not have enough call credit to call the guy, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't find a means to do so.

See, life is survival of the fittest and the people living in this present Nigeria don't give a damn about whether you have a job or not,rich or poor, they only honour and celebrate successful people. It now depends on your ability to use the limited available resources at your reach to achieve what you want to achieve in life.

For instance, the guy said you were just flashing instead of call? I don't think that's right for someone who's looking for something.

Finally,do not allow anyone to take advantage of your situation. If you're to meet with a random person you meet on internet in real life,make sure you do it in a open manner.

Goodluck to you!
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2014
yemmit90:

Me too no understand him.

@hbpeze, I understand you may not have enough call credit to call the guy, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't find a means to do so.

See, life is survival of the fittest and the people living in this present Nigeria don't give a damn about whether you have a job or not,rich or poor, they only honour and celebrate successful people. It now depends on your ability to use the limited available resources at your reach to achieve what you want to achieve in life.

For instance, the guy said you were just flashing instead of call? I don't think that's right for someone who's looking for something.

Finally,do not allow anyone to take advantage of your situation. If you're to meet with a random person you meet on internet in real life,make sure you do it in a open manner.

Goodluck to you!

say sumtin dat help a fellow guy not same old shit
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by ECSpee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
hbpeze:

Oode!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by rioemmanuel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
ECSpee:
Oode!
what for,miss?
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by mrsage(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
I'm not sure this guy needs a job. Trust me something is wrong somewhere. He is simply not well trained and his choice of language is just unbelievable.
My honest opinion. Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
ECSpee:
Oode!

Why foool?
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
ECSpee:
Oode!

Why?
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by skentelelady(f): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2014
You are very rude poster and you dont have good attitude that can make people help you

I wonder the kind of attitude you will display where you are going to work

You will definitely chase your helpers away this way thereby making you to complain someone from your village is after you

Change your way young man and you will see favour

My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by handsomjulee(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2014
@ helper i also need such job if u can equally help me::am also a student who can do any job weda hard job or easy job.am a nice,humble and obident guy::am askin a permission to call ur no::tenk u all
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by sammybrainy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
hbpeze:

shocked You've got to be kidding us here
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by sammybrainy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by Lucy001(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
hbpeze:

he has given you an elderly advise, the ball is now in your court.
Re: Please I Need A Menial Job by ECSpee(f): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
hbpeze:

Why foool?
oh u asking me why u choose to be an "oode"? U just proved that u truly are when someone's willing to help u and u still went ahead to flaunt that u got a BB and that u Don't whatsapp? U still being choosy as to how to contact ur helper? u Wey suppose grab d number and put a call through to him by hook or by crook...u still dey even request for airtime from him...u spangbesh! Mtscheeew!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Metaphysics / Lolz See How This Hausa Mn Filled In His Bank Withdrawal Slip For N2, 600. / A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.