Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26100 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
glitest:
Now, you're getting very weird....Goodnight

Lmao...there is nothing weird here. A nyggah is just trying to find out about the fresh milk secreted in your mammary glands. And how big dem sacks are, ya dig? Lool

How about be more forthcoming in ya approach, and stop being on a long thing?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 17, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...there is nothing weird here. A nyggah is just trying to find out about the fresh milk secreted in your mammary glands. And how big dem sacks are, ya dig? Lool

How about be more forthcoming in ya approach, and stop being on a long thing?
Hmmm!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2014
glitest:
Hmmm!

Deal or no deal?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
shymexx:

Deal or no deal?

shocked shocked

You asking me for a deal?...#Side eye#
NO DEAL!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked

You asking me for a deal?...#Side eye#
NO DEAL!

Stop frontin' now, you know you want me, don't you?

Come here and give papi an e-hug with those huge twins lol.

Any chance I'm gonna get a picture-perfect view soon?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by RoyalPearl(f): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
shymexx:

Stop frontin' now, you know you want me, don't you?

Come here and give papi an e-hug with those huge twins lol.

Any chance I'm gonna get a picture-perfect view soon?
grin grin lol I see you are still the same. Its been awhile, hope you are good smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
RoyalPearl: grin grin lol I see you are still the same. Its been awhile, hope you are good smiley

I'm good and you? Lol

I'm just messing about with her - glitest is the homie.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by tomiobj(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Wait let me ask ifa
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
This thread

Give me turkey o
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by GIYAZZ(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
lalasticlala:
This thread

Give me turkey o
Good evening, bro.

Please help me get this thread on Front-page. Abeg bro. Abeggg

https://www.nairaland.com/4323276/giyaz-fire-power-prod-quebeat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER In Lagos:08139458588 / Yay!!! I Made A Delicious Okazi Soup Pics / What Food Is Forbidden In Your Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.