Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL (992 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Jonny Kennedy:the Story Of The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off. / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
EXCERPT
Noise on ground floor, nurses in panic, doctors doing their best. Can both the mother and the baby be saved after been involved in a ghastly auto crash? Sit tight, as i bring to you a mouth watering storie in C K M.
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
CHAPTER 1
All eyes on the incoming and the inrushing ambulance as its door swooshed open, in one swift action two paramedics jumps out of the ambulance,brought out the inlabour Mrs.Mitchell,as she was in an autocrash with her unborn baby in its exact nine month and two days to delivery was rushed into the EMR.
All was in panic as d hospital had been under locked down for days, the only doctor on ground in the name of Dr.meyer jumped into swift action upon hearing the emergency dashed through the hall way, into emergency room(EMR). All effort to save to resuscitate her seemed futile as she already lost alots of blood. Dr meyer immediately called for blood transfusion but no more blood at the hospital blood blank.
Mrs mitchell died afterward due to shortage of blood and doctor meyer feeling downcast was moving towards the EMR door until a nurse shouted crowning, dr.meyer didn't initially understand what she meant until he looked back and a baby head poping out, he immidiately called for the delivery vaccume and brought out the baby,cut unblical cord. The baby didb't cry, the doctor rubbed his back still no response, all of a sudden he started crying.
The baby was taking to a safe room. After about 7 hours, Engineer mitchell arrived at the saint james hospital where his wife had died earlier. He named the baby CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm sure u only wanted to rush the description or did you make the mistake of rushing the description?

That Chase get work to do ooo..Hm no wan gree...
Oya viper62..
Oya let's go on
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Divepen: I'm sure u only wanted to rush the description or did you make the mistake of rushing the description?

That Chase get work to do ooo..Hm no wan gree...
Oya viper62..
Oya let's go on
You don first me reach here... cry

Following Viper! I love the start but make the future updates longer and more descriptive. It's in You! We can do it.

Danniedeekonsepts.
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks to you guys, will improve on future update soonest.
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: You don first me reach here... cry

Following Viper! I love the start but make the future updates longer and more descriptive. It's in You! We can do it.

Danniedeekonsepts.
As per say I like beta thN, I need to dey make sure say kwiklili rush go every story..
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
viper62: Thanks to you guys, will improve on future update soonest.
Thatz good bro..
Oya dont keep dz guyz hungry oo
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by Jhymrod(f): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Present
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
CHAPTER 2
Since the death of mrs mitchell, life hasn't been easy on Engr.mitchell as he finds it difficult to keep up with office work and keeping up with his little boy chase. Engr mitchell refused despite the pressure he gets from his family to take another wife due to his love for his deceased wife and vowed not to remarry.
At age seven,chase enrolled into kentursky lower grade school where he never liked at first as most people teases him about been brought up by a single father, this makes him angry alot and he finds himself skipping classes. But still these didn't stop him from being the best in kentursky lower school and matched onto high school where life seems diffucult.
Upon recieving his admission letter, his father was so happy that he tought chase could now stand alone but still he needs his mother most at this crucial stage but his father seemed not to notice.
In his first day at high school, chase refused to talk to anybody as he choses not to make friends in his first day at high school, his plan seemed to be working as planned but was cut short at around 11:45am when a guy named jackson martinez bumped into him, out of anger,chase pushed jackson to the ground but before any damage could be done further he was cut short by two strong guys,upon touching him, chase started screaming like a banshee for 45min non stop. He stopped screaming not untill he heard his mothers voice from nowhere. He left the school only to resume the following day in detention.
Chase apologised to jackson and the other in turn forgave him and both became close and inseparable. Jackson was fond of chase as he treats him like his brother, after about six years in high school,both chase and jacksin got admitted into the university of BOSTON due to thier high score in SAT( standard test ).
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls do help your new boy, all comment are highly appreciated. Thanks ur boy Lawal_viper62
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Nouns should have their first letters in Capital....as in, Chase, Mrs Mitchell, Engr. Mitchell, Kentursky Lower Grade School, Dr. TemitopeDaniel, Pastor. Divepengrin etc

You should also take your time to narrate and describe events(if you want to be a better writer, don't be too lazy to typetongue)

You didn't tell us about Chase's primary school, we no vex.
You told us about just one day in his high school, we no vex again.
Now, you wan continue with their admission into the Uni.
Or maybe the story really lies in the Uni sha, let's wait and see...

Besides, I can't imagine Jackson bumping into Chase and the latter fighting him which later led to his detention....and them becoming best friends. I'm kind of ##IDontUnderstandHow here. undecided

Okay, you also told us Chase heard his mother's voice(after 45mins of screaming). I thought the mother died at his birth ?undecided

Also, I will advise you change the title of the story to the full name of the boy gangan, "CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL" instead of "C M K" since it's the boy's name..

We will get there, bro.
It's just a matter of constant practise, focus, determination and learning from others(either bosses, colleagues or junior ones)

This is just the start. Keep moving!!

2 Likes

Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 2:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks prof. What i meant by detention is not d police custody,since dis is an american setting every high skul has a detention. Sorry i dint explain dat
2) dat of Chase hearing his mother voice is sumkinda emotional whic i also dint explain sorry again
Yes i agree dia lots of error here bt all d way thanks. Myt have a reconstruction tho
Let me jst say dis is my first story in 14yrs so i no dia's gonna lots of errors and dats y we av lots of profs here. Thanks guyz
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 2:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Jhymrod: Present
Thanks sis, av ur seat pls
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmm............ *following*
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
viper62: Thanks prof. What i meant by detention is not d police custody,since dis is an american setting every high skul has a detention. Sorry i dint explain dat
2) dat of Chase hearing his mother voice is sumkinda emotional whic i also dint explain sorry again
Exactly why I told you didn't give us full narration.
...just take your time, they will come, trust me.

Besides, I guess this is an action story, right?

No thanks, bro.
We are all learningcheesy
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Exactly why I told you didn't give us full narration.
...just take your time, they will come, trust me.

Besides, I guess this is an action story, right?

No thanks, bro.
We are all learningcheesy
Yes it is an action storie, thanks to you all
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Following
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Where are you, Viper62?
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am so sorry guys,bn out due to my schools registeration procees,its bn very tedious. Am gonna drop soonest by 2mao. Sorry for keeping u waiting.
Re: CHASE KENNEDY MITCHELL by viper62(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Sorry been out with school and the whole stress, will making some changes to the topic as i would like to rewrite it from start. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for your patience.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Sure Of Your Storytelling As A Writer? / LOVE ON CALL--- Nothing Left To Give / Bobo Is Here...(a Funny Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.