Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! (1820 Views)

My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her / Something That Has Been Bothering Me. / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Bothering Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by betterpikinn: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't think it is true to say or assume that no one is ugly. Some people are just NATURALLY PHYSICALLY UGLY. No matter how rich or how much they spend on themselves, they will still remain ugly.
Now, let's go into romance and relationship:
Why are ugly girls always attracted to handsome guys? Mostly annoyingly, they know deep down in them that they are ugly.
Again, why are beautiful girls always attracted to ugly guys?
Nairalanders please I need help! Many ugly girls are just stalking me! They won't just let me be angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by firstolalekan(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
hmn
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn: I don't think it is true to say or assume that no one is ugly. Some people are just NATURALLY PHYSICALLY UGLY. No matter how rich or how much they spend on themselves, they will still remain ugly.
Why are ugly girls always attracted to handsome guys? Mostly annoyingly, they know deep down in them that they are ugly.
Nairalanders please I need help! Many ugly girls are just stalking me! They won't just let me be angry
very true.
lol
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
firstolalekan: hmn
wetin do u?
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by betterpikinn: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
bulldoza:
very true.
lol
The thing dey really bother me o
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by DeBlunt: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Law of natural selection cool

But you classified yourself as NOT ugly, you sure about that? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Tundeiab(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn: I don't think it is true to say or assume that no one is ugly. Some people are just NATURALLY PHYSICALLY UGLY. No matter how rich or how much they spend on themselves, they will still remain ugly.
dem no want make the trend of ugliness to continue for their lineage na.

Dem wan marry handsome guy so their children go fine small. grin
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by betterpikinn: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: dem no want make the trend of ugliness to continue for their lineage na.

Dem wan marry handsome guy so their children go fine small. grin
lol!
Tor, me no fit marry ugly girl na.
How do I cope with us sleeping together with me staring at ugly face everyday

2 Likes

Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Love connection has nothing to do with how one looks. It's about what's inside the heart. And about who they are as a person.
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Tundeiab(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn:
lol!
Tor, me no fit marry ugly girl na.
How do I cope with us sleeping together with me staring at ugly face everyday
arrive at a truce... Donate your seed to her..

At least help her ministry small.
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by betterpikinn: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: Love connection has nothing to do with how one looks. It's about what's inside the heart. And about who they are as a person.
Pls let us not deceive ourselves. the latter you mentioned only comes after attractions.
What attracts you? Beauty!

1 Like

Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by betterpikinn: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: arrive at a truce... Donate your seed to her..

At least help her ministry small.
How do I have séx with them? blindfolded
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Tundeiab(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn:
How do I have séx with them? blindfolded
YOU FIT USE PILLOW COVER HER FACE AND IMAGINE SAY SHE BE TIWA SAVAGE... grin
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Tallesty1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn:
Pls let us not deceive ourselves. the latter you mentioned only comes after attractions.
What attracts you? Beauty!
How do you define beauty?
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by betterpikinn: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: How do you define beauty?
Do u really want to know the obvious?
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by betterpikinn: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tundeiab: YOU FIT USE PILLOW COVER HER FACE AND IMAGINE SAY SHE BE TIWA SAVAGE... grin

Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Tundeiab(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
betterpikinn:
lol cheesy
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by firstolalekan(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
bulldoza:
wetin do u?
I jus dey observe o
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2014
OP, I'm sure you are still a small boy. a stage will come in your life when a lot better things will matter.
ugly men who date/marry beautiful women sometimes just do it to help their children's ministry.
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Ivanspring(f): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2014
undecided
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
betterpikinn:
I don't think it is true to say or assume that no one is ugly. Some people are just NATURALLY PHYSICALLY UGLY. No matter how rich or how much they spend on themselves, they will still remain ugly.

lol
the beautiful ones have to compliment the ugly ones that's why they are attracted to each other naturally else the future generation will remain very ugly like
lipsrsealed
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Estellar: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op u want d beauty to be one sided? According to the law of magnetism, like attracts unlike. Ugly ones r attracted to the beautiful ones and vice versa.Not in all cases though
Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by BackToLife: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
DeBlunt:
You classified yourself as NOT ugly, you sure about that? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin You are wicked! Truly, humans know their class. Ugly attracts urgly!

1 Like

Re: Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!! by Osasmd: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
betterpikinn:

The thing dey really bother me o
I thought i was the only one experience this.they always want what they cannot have.

(1) (Reply)

10 Obvious Signs He Is Not Into You! He Doesn't Love You. / What Are The Things That We Spend Our Money Mostly On? / In Less Than 2 Sentences Describe What U Want In A Man Or A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.