Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

THE WEB - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (116903 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by telad(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
oghenekome51:
candy pls am very very confused here o! Could u pls xplain?

Dr Adeola, Mrs Seriki's friend is trying to find her parents and that took her to Oshogbo.
Now that she has met with her mum, she was told of her sister and we r hoping that has connection with Madam Ty. (In summary)
Are u the Kome (Male) of uniben? Lols cos of friend of mine den bear dat name.

Thanks @Candy for d lovely story, I'm always desperate to charge my phone by any means just to check here for update. Thanks and God bless, patiently waiting....
Re: THE WEB by Mj45: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls grow up. What rubbish is this quoting an entire story for?

joliej:
I sha confuse oh
anyway i'm hoping my doubts will be cleared
by the next update...

Re: THE WEB by joliej(f): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
alright...thanks

Mj45:

Re: THE WEB by YasirNasir(f): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Welldone
Re: THE WEB by bolajJP007: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm. Candy candy candy. I know the end is near. It's been so interesting and lovely to read. The waiting, intrigues, excitement, will all end when they all meet at Chief Seriki's house.
You are great Candy.
Thanks.
Re: THE WEB by oghenekome51(f): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
telad:

Dr Adeola, Mrs Seriki's friend is trying to find her parents and that took her to Oshogbo.
Now that she has met with her mum, she was told of her sister and we r hoping that has connection with Madam Ty. (In summary)
Are u the Kome (Male) of uniben? Lols cos of friend of mine den bear dat name.

Thanks @Candy for d lovely story, I'm always desperate to charge my phone by any means just to check here for update. Thanks and God bless, patiently waiting....

thanks 4 xplainin telad, its more clearer naw! As regards ur question, NO im not, am a female, check my profile!
Re: THE WEB by stuff46(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mj45:

rude of you
you are you grown??
you just proved that you are the one that needs to grow up.
jollyj dnt mind him, buh please quoting the. whole updates make the pages wasted (detailing).
thanks for understanding

candy candy. nice work
Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
I reserve my coment till...

Candy!! I will always say it, YOU ARE SURELY BORN TO WRITE

What an UNPREDICTIVE of a story
Re: THE WEB by larhami(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
WEB,the unpredictable story well done candy, more mb to your phone .
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2014
we want more..... more.....
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
"THE WEB" indeed is a suitable title for this story. Funny to know how the characters are related to each other.

Nice one,Candy.
Re: THE WEB by kingphilip(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Wow it's only candy that sure can do this... the twists, the turns, the bends n everything.. u sure gonna make it to the top

going back to the roots is good but it's also bad if the roots isn't a safe haven to visit... the reunion was so emotional n it's superb she did that

but the question on everyone's lip should b hw would she that's Dr smart take it on hearing Senator smart cheated on her?
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................this is kinda getting emotional, Adebimpe,adeola sisters? Candyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, u dey well done oooo waiting impatiently 2 get 2 the end of it. Av a great week ahead.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks @ all of you my highly esteemed readers. I'm wrapping up now, sit tight still. Upsate coming in a bit, God willing. I pray we all have a blessed week.
Re: THE WEB by sammyomotola: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
candy:
Thanks @ all of you my highly esteemed readers. I'm wrapping up now, sit tight still. Upsate coming in a bit, God willing. I pray we all have a blessed week.

Am sitting up
Re: THE WEB by seunviju(f): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na only mrs seriki waka come alone?This life sha it is really the WEB.Thanks for the update sweet candy,may God grant u more wisdom
Re: THE WEB by waslek(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Grap a pack of popcorn, moving my way through the crown fineding a good place 2 sit waiting patience 4d update
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: THE WEB by zyzxx(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmm. I will comment wen u are thru candy.
Re: THE WEB by MaBuk(f): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow, I knew it. That you will drop a bomb shell that will wow us. You did it candy
Re: THE WEB by bolajJP007: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Caaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Ouch.
I knew this will happen but when and how is what has made me become a disciple.
You did a great job dear.
I pray that where all this is coming from will never dry.
Thanks for everything.

Waiting for the final showdown o.

Cos I want to know how Helen will react when she discovers that Adebimpe and Dr Smart are sisters.
Re: THE WEB by missviva(f): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
A̶̲̥̅♍ sure dat men like chief re no longer in dis our world...ma'am candy A̶̲̥̅♍ sure dat was appetizer...tnx 4 the update dear
Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
bolajJP007:
Caaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Waiting for the final showdown o.

Cos I want to know how Helen will react when she discovers that Adebimpe and Dr Smart are sisters.

Exactly
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Candy candy.............I knew u'l come here,nw we ar here, I hope helen won't try anytin funny anymore oo oooooo, k she shld just sit down jeje 4 the corner wey chief wan put her. Candy more power to your fingers o o o o
Re: THE WEB by lenmafon: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
thanks a billion for d update candy sweeti, the way u dey twist de story no get part 2, kai ma'am u 3 much.how ur hobby and kids?
Re: THE WEB by seunviju(f): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Candy I no even sabi wetin I go talk again o,but must say welldone and thank you for the update
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hahahahaha...i laugh in spanish.

Chief marry Adebimpe? nice decision
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2014
lenmafon:
thanks a billion for d update candy sweeti, the way u dey twist de story no get part 2, kai ma'am u 3 much.how ur hobby and kids?
Thanks...they are doing very well, thank God.

Jennimma:

Chief marry Adebimpe? nice decision
Hmmm...you think?

seunviju:
Candy I no even sabi wetin I go talk again o,but must say welldone and thank you for the update
Thanks mam!
QueenTolpatx:
I hope helen won't try anytin funny anymore oo oooooo, k she shld just sit down jeje 4 the corner wey chief wan put her. Candy more power to your fingers o o o o
Don't mind her. I think she don simmer sha...
missviva:
A̶̲̥̅♍ sure dat men like chief re no longer in dis our world...
They've been together for over 30 years sha, worth considering. Plus, she is the greatest loser...chief gets to keep his lovely children. But I bet, things are going to change some.

Thank you all...update coming soon as I settle down for the day's work, God willing.

@ruffhandu, where are you my bro?
Re: THE WEB by mizkeleke(f): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2014
My kulikuli don finish. make ah rush go buy am. meanwhile nobody should take my seat in front.
Nice update Candilicious. Tot as much. Finally madam ty will b happy again..
Re: THE WEB by Olivers2J(f): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
@ Candy mama More ink 2 ur pen darling
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.