Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,014 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

THE WEB - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (116615 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by Hameenat94(f): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmmm. Law of karma at work here buh d most pineal part is Dat Helen z nt even repentant nd she's jst angry fat she was caught. Anyway I wouldn't want madam ty to get married to chief oh.. Weldone candy
Re: THE WEB by fhemyxXx(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Ghen ghen..the end is near for her
Re: THE WEB by Calmdove(f): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow! Bolu is pregnant i wish her safe delivery *only God can 4give mrs sekiri*nice one candy
Re: THE WEB by zyzxx(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Candy u to good oooo. Thanks for the update

Mrs sheriki deserve all what she get.
More wisdom ma
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
@last sm1 is paying for her misconducts, she deserves all she's getting, its time for anoda person's reign. Candy thanx for the update jare.........
Re: THE WEB by SexySapphire(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
There's no rest for the wicked, an unrepentant one at dat. I don't just want her to die yet. Well done Candy, those updates are lovely.
Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow!!! I saw it coming thou

I was carried away, and I almost forget to comment... The tori no give me time time to think of what to write, as I was short of word, but I must say this;

Candy(mummy) thank you for the update, though the end of the story is near, I hope Mrs. Helen Seriki won't die, Cos, this her unfortunate happenings is almost getting me cry-ing for her oo, its too much for her I think... Now that evey world has seems to gang up against her, I trust you shaa

You are a darling... Keep it flowing, as I'm following you bumper to bumper

Let's go!!!!
Re: THE WEB by sammyomotola: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks 4 d update candy
Re: THE WEB by Rosytonia(f): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm! Nice...
Re: THE WEB by tescoleps(f): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Candy swidy,continuu d good work. God is wit u dear. I saw all ur mentions bt i've been very busy. Like i always say, i dey ur back gidigba. No shaking..
Re: THE WEB by telad(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
oghenekome51:

thanks 4 xplainin telad, its more clearer naw! As regards ur question, NO im not, am a female, check my profile!

U r always welcome, u r so culturalistic kip it up.
Re: THE WEB by seunviju(f): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nawa ooo,mrs seriki you see your life outside?Thanks for the update candy candy
Re: THE WEB by estellar12(f): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Great story Candy! I started reading today nd killed my battery but twas totally worth it. The intricate twists in the story are just one of a kind. Cnt wait for the next update! :-)
Re: THE WEB by kingphilip(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Wow candy such wonderful updates.. u r indeed awesome
the happenings to Helen just tries to buttress the fact that the wicked cannot go unpunished no matter the immunity they might have at the initial time
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
candy:

Thank you all...update coming soon as I settle down for the day's work, God willing.

@ruffhandu, where are you my bro?

Candy dear,
I am here, fully behind you. Just been very busy busy these days. But not to the extent of not reading your updates.

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by mohjisolah(f): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Its gud tobi nd amber didn't go deep in there relationship...nice story
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2014
mohjisolah:
Its gud tobi nd amber didn't go deep in there relationship...nice story

By "didn't go deep" you mean not having sex? For all I feel, I think they 'went deep". Lol! Candy please tell us.
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Hello Candy, please look into and probably modify the bolded. Don't relent in your good works.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2014
ruffhandu:

Hello Candy, please look into and probably modify the bolded. Don't relent in your good works.
Thanks...an oversight... Fixed.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Harjibolar10...thanks for your insightful comments.

estellar12... So good to have you on board, my sister.

mohjisolah...you know, he didn't really like her. I don't really know if they went 'deep', but I will check with Tobi and tell you guys later. Would be bad if they got intimate.

tescoleps...glad to see you are finally with us! Let's finish this together, modear sis.

Kingphilip, thanks bro.

Rosytonia
Sammyomotola
Zyzxx
QueenTolpatx
Sexysapphire
Thanks all. Bad network won't let me reply all your lovely lovely comments.

Update coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: THE WEB by sammyomotola: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Here we are 4 u
Re: THE WEB by Debbysky(f): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bravo candy cheesy
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Modified...
So, Temi don turn mummy Nifemi now..?
Or is it what I'm thinking...?

Im-patiently waiting for where this new TWIST, TURN, BEND, GRIND, and SLOPE will leads ooo

Keep the Good work flowing

#following

Lest I forget, THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tell me tobi is nifemi's father, tell me temi didn't tell tobi she was pregnant, hmmm. Candy always aving the story in a twist, weldone o. Thanx for the update

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Candy, the way you weave these things together amaze me. You are good.
Re: THE WEB by kingphilip(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
candy always on point
please do add another before the day runs out
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
kingphilip:
candy always on point
please do add another before the day runs out
Thanks. Already put up another update for you, bro!

Harjibolar10, QueenTolpatx and ruffhandu...thanks for the comments. I'm wrapping this all up before the Christmas buzz kicks off finally. No carry over.
Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
candy:

...Bolu stood up slowly and stood behind her. "Temi, why are you punishing my brother? Why the suspense? When are you planning to tell him he is a father?"....

..."Find the courage to tell him. Right now, he is upset because he thinks you cheated on him. The guy loves you!" She pleaded with her eyes.

Temi smiled and said, "you know she looks just like Tobi! He should have seen the resemblance. Even your mum knew before I told her." She smiled again. "I will tell him today, I promise."

"Thanks, go now, go make my brother's day."

Wow!!! That's exactly what I hope to read (hear), and thank God Candy don't fall my Hand

Mum'C Candy, you are such a great writer, me dey envy you ooo

Once again, thanks for the update
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
candy sha! every new update comes with a surprise. candy I swear you're good. I hope you give us one more update today tongue
Re: THE WEB by ritababe(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kingphilip summarise this story for me let me see if i will start today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.