Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pls Help Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Me. (379 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me. by archland22: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
am an HND graduate and i studied architecture....i need job please..i stay in kaduna....
work experience: 4
skill:Drafting of Architectural designs ,Project and site supervision, Drafting and 3d designs using Revit and AutoCAD.....pls help me oh! am fed uo of my situation
....i can do any job!!! am staying in kaduna....pls help
Re: Pls Help Me. by Psylas(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
archland22: am an HND graduate and i studied architecture....i need job please..i stay in kaduna....
work experience: 4
skill:Drafting of Architectural designs ,Project and site supervision, Drafting and 3d designs using Revit and AutoCAD.....pls help me oh! am fed uo of my situation
....i can do any job!!! am staying in kaduna....pls help
pic of you begging or you're lying
Re: Pls Help Me. by successking401(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Psylas: pic of you begging or you're lying
u got me cracking my ribs and i come fall yakata on top of my kuli kuli and garden egg

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. by mistudreh(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hey bro, kindly click on this link and do the needful.
https://www.nairaland.com/1895112/graduate-advertised-cv-railway-station

(1) (Reply)

APC Will End Corruption In Nigeria – Buhari / Advise,nigeria Gov To Eat Humble Pie To Learn From Keyan's How To Tackle Terror / Nigerian Governors And Their Permanent "Senator" Titles." Titles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.