Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Which Is One Better ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is One Better ? (486 Views)

Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is One Better ? by briansmith(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
To the guys ...U just met a lady u like and admire a lot and u want her to be ur woman....And u are placed with the option of telling her your intentions of making her your woman or waiting for days or months before you tell her your intentions.
To the Ladies... which option do your prefer, To be asked out on the first day DAT is d guy telling you his intentions the very first day he met u or better stil waiting for days or months to get to know him before u accept his intention towards u.
Re: Which Is One Better ? by Opiosko: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
briansmith: To the guys ...U just met a lady u like and admire a lot and u want her to be ur woman....And u are placed with the option of telling her your intentions of making her your woman or waiting for days or months before you tell her your intentions.
To the Ladies... which option do your prefer, To be asked out on the first day DAT is d guy telling you his intentions the very first day he met u or better stil waiting for days or months to get to know him before u accept his intention towards u.

Waiting for like say 2yrs will be nice.
Re: Which Is One Better ? by michaelokoi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Its always better 2 roll along wit d lady for some time in order to study her more before revealing ur intentions to her.
Re: Which Is One Better ? by briansmith(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have some friends who say DAT if a guy delays spilling out His intentions to the lady he wants within the first 3 days of meeting her ..he may be friend zoned....Hw true is this .
Re: Which Is One Better ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
briansmith: I have some friends who say DAT if a guy delays spilling out His intentions to the lady he wants within the first 3 days of meeting her ..he may be friend zoned....Hw true is this .
It is not always true
Re: Which Is One Better ? by Damsman10(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
briansmith: I have some friends who say DAT if a guy delays spilling out His intentions to the lady he wants within the first 3 days of meeting her ..he may be friend zoned....Hw true is this .

its true true, recently I spoke with a girl I know has been crushing on me but when I tried knowing r more(very intimately) she wouldn't talk, its obvious I was heading into d zone bt she wouldn't let me
Re: Which Is One Better ? by Tymax(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ladies know what they want immediately they see it. Even if you talk on the first day or on the 300th day, the result may not change. Just make a good and consistent impression whenever you meet her.

Be seen to have a clear cut purpose in life. Also, provide leadership. Leadership attracts a woman just as much as good looks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Trust Girls? / Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.