Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. (1543 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs Lg G3 Vs Sony Z2 / HTC Desire 816 Dual Or Tecno Phantom Z / Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by whalleh: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
i'm thorn between getting a samsing galaxy s5 and htc desire 816.
Please can anyone help me with the pros and cons of these two phones so that i can decide on the one 2 buy.
I'll appreciate your ideas.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2014
thinkin of gettin that htc too.,..prefer it,its has nice specs plus its larger ....dnt waste ur money on s5 ....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by nani667: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thinkin of gettin that htc too.,..prefer it,its has nice specs plus its larger ....dnt waste ur money on s5 ....

Yeah.... There's nothing spectacular about the S5, unless you're a fan of the water resistant feature... If not go for the HTC ✔

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by nani667: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bootybuttchic: thinkin of gettin that htc too.,..prefer it,its has nice specs plus its larger ....dnt waste ur money on s5 ....

Yeah.... There's nothing spectacular about the S5, unless you're a fan of the water resistant feature... If not go for the HTC ✔✔
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Don't be fooled. S5 is superb I don't know if you've considered the fact it has a removable battery. I mean the S5 battery lasts long however I'm a heavy user so I got a 4800 mAh battery which takes me through 2 days without charge.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
When u talk off class, HTC has it. Samsung S5 is just overhyped. I prefer d SENSE 6 UI to the TOUCHWIZ UI though.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by samsard(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
nani667:

Yeah.... There's nothing spectacular about the S5, unless you're a fan of the water resistant feature... If not go for the HTC ✔
unless you are being budget conscious, you can't compare an S5 with a full HD display, the latest chipset and GPU, 2.5ghz processor, 16MP camera with a HTC desire 816 featuring a 13MP cam, HD display, 1.5GB of RAM, no fingerprint sensor that is PayPal certified, or water resistant, lesser battery battery capacity, no USB OTG, or USB 3.0 support, MHL cable support. Please, its fine if you don't need the juice the S5 packs or the additional top-notch features. but don't go about saying there's nothing spectacular about the s5 or that the 816 is better.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by holard07(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Team Samsung galaxy s5
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by xtervaganza(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
murimoney: When u talk off class, HTC has it. Samsung S5 is just overhyped. I prefer d SENSE 6 UI to the TOUCHWIZ UI though.
s5 is not overhyped. It's a fantastic phone .

Just say you prefer htc and you will make sense
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by xtervaganza(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
samsard: unless you are being budget conscious, you can't compare an S5 with a full HD display, the latest chipset and GPU, 2.5ghz processor, 16MP camera with a HTC desire 816 featuring a 13MP cam, HD display, 1.5GB of RAM, no fingerprint sensor that is PayPal certified, or water resistant, lesser battery battery capacity, no USB OTG, or USB 3.0 support, MHL cable support. Please, its fine if you don't need the juice the S5 packs or the additional top-notch features. but don't go about saying there's nothing spectacular about the s5 or that the 816 is better.
tell dem oo, I taya for some ppl

It easier to say u prefer htc, but comparing that phone to s5 is wel......

Be fair at least and compare the phone to htc one m8
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by nani667: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
samsard: unless you are being budget conscious, you can't compare an S5 with a full HD display, the latest chipset and GPU, 2.5ghz processor, 16MP camera with a HTC desire 816 featuring a 13MP cam, HD display, 1.5GB of RAM, no fingerprint sensor that is PayPal certified, or water resistant, lesser battery battery capacity, no USB OTG, or USB 3.0 support, MHL cable support. Please, its fine if you don't need the juice the S5 packs or the additional top-notch features. but don't go about saying there's nothing spectacular about the s5 or that the 816 is better.

I never said the HTC 816 is better.... Thats very clear from my post.... But I stand by what I said, there's nothing spectacular about the S5......
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by samsard(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
nani667:

I never said the HTC 816 is better.... Thats very clear from my post.... But I stand by what I said, there's nothing spectacular about the S5......
I'd love to know your definition of "spectacular". QHD display ? 4GB RAM? don't mind me, I'd love to expand my imagination with your idea of what could constitute spectacular.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
colly227: Don't be fooled. S5 is superb I don't know if you've considered the fact it has a removable battery. I mean the S5 battery lasts long however I'm a heavy user so I got a 4800 mAh battery which takes me through 2 days without charge.
2days lying morafucka ....that shir drains like mad,ma sis has it,...stop lying
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bootybuttchic: 2days lying morafucka ....that shir drains like mad,ma sis has it,...stop lying

Android OS illiterate on the loose. I bet you don't know greenify and deep sleep apps to get the most out of your battery besides you have no clue what 4800 mAh capacity battery is.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
nani667:

What's spectacular about the HTC?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
colly227:

Android OS illiterate on the loose. I bet you don't know greenify and deep sleep apps to get the most out of your battery besides you have no clue what 4800 mAh capacity battery is.
u are a big fooool....waste of spertomazoa ..oloshi....why didnt u state u were using battery support? to sustain power....u dropped that comment thinking some mugus like yourself will fall for that and think s5 is lazarus undecided .....take that crap to ur family....bastard!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC Desire 816 Dual. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bootybuttchic: u are a big fooool....waste of spertomazoa ..oloshi....why didnt u state u were using battery support? to sustain power....u dropped that comment thinking some mugus like yourself will fall for that and think s5 is lazarus undecided .....take that crap to ur family....bastard!

Sweetheart you sound offended I guess you have problem with reading cos I mentioned I had the 4800 maH replacement battery. I will be downgrading myself trading words with grammatically handicapped Biitch.....Stop wasting Oxygen pls.

(1) (Reply)

Big Slash On INNJOO I1S / Suggestions For A Very Good Phone Within #20000 / Hard Bricked Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.