Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! (3542 Views)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by deltateam: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
News has it that people are being reported misssing and accidents occuring in different parts of the world as a result of mysterious disappearances happening here and there.

This seems to be the rapture that christians are talking about.Banks and financial institutions are being shut down and everybody is asked to take the micro chip as it would pave way for better transactions. Anybody who doesn't take the chip wouldn't buy or sell.

Source: CNN Breaking News
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
If I hear. If that is true I would have missed since.

8 Likes

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by padeolu: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
All my family members r intact.. Even sef, an S.U is gisting with me here.

Where are the 666 centres make I sharply go register

3 Likes

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by tabletgirl: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol. Rapture will take too few people for the world to notice. People will still be organizing crusades and meetings not knowing they've missed it. How many true Christians do u really know? Remember Christianity means "Christ- like".

Nothing like that on CNN by the way.

4 Likes

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by deltateam: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
tabletgirl: Lol. Rapture will take too few people for the world to notice. People will still be organizing crusades and meetings not knowing they've missed it. How many true Christians do u really know? Remember Christianity means "Christ- like".

Nothing like that on CNN by the way.

Did u click breaking news section?
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by deltateam: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Anyway this is an awareness and a wake up call to live godly lives. Next time it will be real and I would be long gone so don't expect I would be the one to update it as I would be missing too.

7 Likes

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by deltateam: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have been having burden about this publicity and am glad I have fulfilled my part.

1 Like

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by lirusehn(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2014

cr*zy Niggah cheesy

undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by pimplucious: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Useless guy! Nigga got me scared for a min. Thought I missed the rapture.

1 Like

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by menix(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
O.P u dey gbogbolon ciggar.. Chaii see mii quickly goin to CNN for d news, but if say true true e happen I for jst dail Chris Oyakhilomes' number mk I hail am, afterwards ask T.B Joshua whether nah d missin Alpha jet com fall him church...
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Firmjudge(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
deltateam: I have been having burden about this publicity and am glad I have fulfilled my part.

even by lieing?

3 Likes

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by deltateam: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Firmjudge:

even by lieing?

You need to befriend a Drama Director.
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by gulfer: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Is any of our pastoprenuer missing
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
I experience rapture everyday na...with ma honey boo boo!

1 Like

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
pimplucious: Useless guy! Nigga got me scared for a min. Thought I missed the rapture.

My guy relax. There is nothing like rapture. That guy is what the bible calls a lying prophet . If he dies right now ...hell straight!
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Donfamous(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
See this op sha? Me don fear sha. #takingdeepbreath
Irony
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by onetrack(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
I say good. The sooner all the believers are raptured the better off we will all be on earth.
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Fraih(f): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
....Rapture?
But let's all live each minute like its our last
......We all prayed for sumone in our church today, there was an accident and this man was missing, no one knew about his departure
May that never be our portion in Jesus Name but Christ is coming soon my people...

2 Likes

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Hermanie(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
pimplucious: Useless guy! Nigga got me scared for a min. Thought I missed the rapture.

Boss no be only you oh
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Hermanie(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014

Boss, no be only you oh
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by CoCoLav(f): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
OP you are high o. I don sharply check myself whether I don commit.

My Ex did this to me once and it wasn't funny
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by simdam500(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
relax... Ma lo sare moto kolu keke
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
so scared that i thought my heart jumped out of my skin....oga no dy take that kind thing play oh angry
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Ryabcool(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
deltateam: Anyway this is an awareness and a wake up call to live godly lives. Next time it will be real and I would be long gone so don't expect I would be the one to update it as I would be missing too.
You came here to lie on a public forum, and u think you'll make heaven? My brother the only heaven you're ever gonna experience is when you're cûmming in ur babe.

1 Like

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2014
deltateam: I have been having burden about this publicity and am glad I have fulfilled my part.
Seriously?? By Publicly Lying?? I don't know about you but the Christian God would never tell you to prophecy a lie just to save a few individuals. That's Bullshit bro
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by deltateam: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2014
KingMEXX: Seriously?? By Publicly Lying?? I don't know about you but the Christian God would never tell you to prophecy a lie just to save a few individuals. That's Bullshit bro

Its a concept in Drama presentation. Not necessarily lying. I came clean almost immediately.

Read previous you will understand it created self awareness and reexamination.

1 Like

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Booked
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by seankay(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
As long as the likes of Reinhard Bonkee, Pastor Adeboye... are not missing, den I got nothing to worry about
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by padeolu: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
seankay: As long as the likes of Reinhard Bonkee, Pastor Adeboye... are not missing, den I got nothing to worry about
na them u dey worship?

1 Like

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by tribeofdavid(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Matthew 24:23, 26-27 KJV
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. [26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. [27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by tribeofdavid(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; [4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Atheists In Nigeria? / Who Is The Antichrist? / Pray Until Something Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.