Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me (4227 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by BoiledCorn: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Can you beleave this...becose me don't believe it myself, I just don't understand why my bf will want to carry his woman cousine to uk when I begged first. They always hang round too much for my liking. angry angry I even believe there are molesting on themselves behind society back angry very bad.

This is how e take happen, He live in a 1 room self yard and when I go to sanity his room, I see the fly tickets. I comfront him and he says it for her schoolings. He thinks I no longer have sense. I raise alarms. And yard members separate us from fight. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by mstik(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
lol
fried corn
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Are u from calabar?
Ur english though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by eyeview: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nobody will carry anyone whose english is as bad as this to Uk. Its not his fault.
I sincerely suggest you work on getting some good education than concentrating on any boyfriend.

25 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by bigtt76(f): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
This your Queen's English na die! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by BoiledCorn: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
eyeview: Nobody will carry anyone whose english is as bad as this to Uk. Its not his fault.
I sincerely suggest you work on getting some good education than concentrating on any boyfriend.
why you huting my fellings sad am a graduate please.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chineke mi... You wont kill me with laughter!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Doclight(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
this boiledcorn dealt with me.
Na person wey no knw am go comment for en posts

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
SMH!...Fly tickets indeed. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by BoiledCorn: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please I fell bad for fighting him. I don know how he will forgive me and carry me to UK instead of hes woman cozine. I cook jorrof rice but hes don't just eat the meats and not talk to me
Please advice. My trip to oversee is on the lines. angry

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by spyg1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
BUSTED! you are a male not a female, though you can be a homo

Don't ask me how i discover it.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
. Frontpage things shocked shocked cheesy

If this reach frontpage I kill myself.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
lol, chai.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by hannesy(f): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: Please I fell bad for fighting him. I don know how he will forgive me and carry me to UK instead of hes woman cozine. I cook jorrof rice but hes don't just eat the meats and not talk to me
Please advice. My trip to oversee is on the lines. angry
roasted corn ayam warning u,stop sharing

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by BoiledCorn: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
spyg1: BUSTED! you are a male not a female, though you can be a homo

for your mynd you be detectife angry
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
spyg1: BUSTED! you are a male not a female, though you can be a homo

actually, I think he is one naughty pikin like that...andy smtg smtg I see around romance threads
once in a while
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
the OP is just another Andyblaze making up stories (left right and center) as he/she goes along...... lol!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why don't u buy your ticket then go and investigate grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by bhaliz44(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
piss on thread.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Circe: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Boiledcorn, must all your posts have k-leg? You will soon win best English writer on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by nikkypearl(f): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eeyaaaa! embarassed I can only Imagene!pele

U made my day cheesy cheesy lol @ "I cook jollof rice,he did not eat the meat!

cheesy

One word! 4u... Boiledcorn sweerie,

U are very SILLY cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by beckyomas(f): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
See the way some people are posting advice seriously as if say na serious thing.
Some people are so serious with life the they cant even detect sarcasm, too bad, i just cant stop laughing.
This roastedcorn funny die sha.
#whysoserious#

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Circe: Boiledcorn, must all your posts have k-leg? You will soon win best English writer on nairaland.
you look pretty. tongue can I have your phone number?
nikkypearl: Eeyaaaa! embarassed I can only Imagene!pele
U made my day cheesy cheesy lol @ "I cook jollof rice,he did not eat the meat!
cheesy
One word! 4u... Boiledcorn sweerie,
U are very SILLY cheesy
you look pretty. tongue can I have your home address?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin grin grin this girl abi nah guy u haff killed me
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Almeria: grin grin grin this girl abi nah guy u haff killed me
you look preety please can we meat? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
krall: you look preety please can we meat? undecided
grin grin grin Nop am not a cowgrin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by BoiledCorn: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
beckyomas: See the way some people are posting advice seriously as if say na serious thing.
Some people are so serious with life the they cant even detect sarcasm, too bad, i just cant stop laughing.
This roastedcorn funny die sha.
#whysoserious#
cry
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by BoiledCorn: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Almeria: grin grin grin this girl abi nah guy u haff killed me
GHEN GHEN!!! Fake romance female I hav cut you.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: GHEN GHEN!!! Fake romance female I hav [b]cut[/b]you.
I resemble firewood huhundecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by ymdo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mods, we need this to be moved to jokes section grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by beckyomas(f): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: cry
wink
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Almeria: grin grin grin Nop am not a cowgrin
okay. Its alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... / Readers Respond: At What Age Should Teens Start Dating? / Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.