Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (9858 Views)

Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Ikelips(f): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
I had small issues with him over some women he said he was having contracts with but we resolved that one out but what happened yesterday broke my heart. One guy came on to him when we were on our outing he accused him of stealing his lady. This guy was shouting and pushing him and before we know it he poured alomo on his face and they started fighting. he denied to this guy that he knew which lady he was talking about but the guy kept insisting he did. It was a big scene and when the police arrived and arrested them they had to sleep in jail. Today i got news that he wants his friend to use the money he saved up for my bride price to pay as bail. I feel so betrayed and finished, i don't know how to handle this situation. I told myself this year was my year, now im depressed

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by datguru: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't know what to say

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eyah...kpele o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Okay.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by BoiledCorn: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Your matter no reash mine own. Guys advice this thred ---> https://www.nairaland.com/1902804/wikedness-boyfend-wants-carry-hes

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by sleeknick: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wait o..did u say money for ur bride price?...ok let me get dis straight. U are actually trying to tell us dat ur bride price is about 10k for everything? because am sure ur bfriends bail fee should be around dat amount. Except he killed somebody during the fight....#justsaying

19 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by surrogatesng: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sorry about what happened to you.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eyaa pele. You hear? Oya take this handkerchief wipe those tears. http://www.shopkathyskreations.com/images/Men_s_Satin_Banded_Handkerchief.bmp

good news is that I'm here for you cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eyaa pele. You hear? Oya take this handkerchief wipe those tears. [img]http://www.shopkathyskreations.com/images/Men_s_Satin_Banded_Handkerchief.bmp[/img]

good news is that I'm here for you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Enegod(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ikelips: I had small issues with him over some women he said he was having contracts with but we resolved that one out but what happened yesterday broke my heart. One guy came on to him when we were on our outing he accused him of stealing his lady. This guy was shouting and pushing him and before we know it he poured alomo on his face and they started fighting. he denied to this guy that he knew which lady he was talking about but the guy kept insisting he did. It was a big scene and when the police arrived and arrested them they had to sleep in jail. Today i got news that he wants his friend to use the money he saved up for my bride price to pay as bail. I feel so betrayed and finished, i don't know how to handle this situation. I told myself this year was my year, now im depressed
so, you are only concern about the bride price money..undecided how wicked!!!
You want him to keep sleeping in jail? angry

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by chymystique(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Story for the gods undecided

Anyways, you sound so desperate to get married. So u are willing to marry an irresponsible dude that fights esp in public cause u wanna be married this year.. Most of we ladies are the cause of our problems.. Since you are asking us how to handle the situation its quite simple!.. Pay ur brideprice yourself then and marry him.. Nonsense undecided

29 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
cheesy see wicked man lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Which channel you hear the news

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmm.

Emmmmm..

L

M

A

O.

A whole bride price money for bail. shocked

Babe check the guy well before you jump in o. undecided

Well I dey come make I reason the matter wella.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by nifton(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op abeg whc Nollywood movies be dis wey u summarize hia?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by zoeee(f): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Will u still marry him?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
@OP
too many issues, too much focus on BS......the important point IS: do you actually believe he cheated, and if you do then why do you still want to marry the bastard?

cheating is NOT wine, it doesnt get better with age.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Dygeasy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lmao @bride price money.

Boyfriend be like "Baby I just got back from the bank. I went to save 2k to your bride price account. It will be complete soon." grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by bhaliz44(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
who gives a shiit?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by sseunth(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
ehya....what do u want us to do now??
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by tayoxx(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
y u dey lie

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by chemystery: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
chymystique: Story for the gods undecided

Anyways, you sound so desperate to get married. So u are willing to marry an irresponsible dude that fights esp in public cause u wanna be married this year.. Most of we ladies are the cause of our problems.. Since you are asking us how to handle the situation its quite simple!.. Pay ur brideprice yourself then and marry him.. Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Iaz93: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
This one no well oo... undecided

Selfish fish! Thinking of herself alone. What a wife material. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by alotofgrace(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ikelips: I had small issues with him over some women he said he was having contracts with but we resolved that one out but what happened yesterday broke my heart. One guy came on to him when we were on our outing he accused him of stealing his lady. This guy was shouting and pushing him and before we know it he poured alomo on his face and they started fighting. he denied to this guy that he knew which lady he was talking about but the guy kept insisting he did. It was a big scene and when the police arrived and arrested them they had to sleep in jail. Today i got news that he wants his friend to use the money he saved up for my bride price to pay as bail. I feel so betrayed and finished, i don't know how to handle this situation. I told myself this year was my year, now im depressed

ndou undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by daveP(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dygeasy: Lmao @bride price money.

Boyfriend be like "Baby I just got back from the bank. I went to save 2k to your bride price account. It will be complete soon." grin

(continuation)

ogadinma: (smiles as she watches him wear his suit) dont forget to buy me my favourite o(he is out the door before she finishes her request, but she heard him say 'yeah love')

gordons: yeah love, i will(downstair before u can say bango)

Oga: (to herself) gordy my honey! How i dream of that day(she uses her imagination to play the wedding scene, with a pix of gordons close to her chest; she smiles)

no too dey rush eo

i just heard 'brideprice' again ba! LHMercy!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
You should be lucky you dodged the bullet...Dump his behind, before its too late...Its not by force to rush into marriage; You'll only having headaches for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by mstik(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
so people still pay bride price?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
daveP:

(continuation)

ogadinma: (smiles as she watches him wear his suit) dont forget to buy me my favourite o(he is out the door before she finishes her request, but she heard him say 'yeah love')

gordons: yeah love, i will(downstair before u can say bango)

Oga: (to herself) gordy my honey! How i dream of that day(she uses her imagination to play the wedding scene, with a pix of gordons close to her chest; she smiles)

no too dey rush eo

i just heard 'brideprice' again ba! LHMercy!!!
lol! Your campaign against brideprice though
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by xynerise: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
So your dowry is more important than his freedom? .

Shebi una dey see our present ladies? grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by mrham03(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
its sad for u but your main aim now shouldnt be marriage. U should try to know whether u fiance is lying or not because if he is a cheater then u should advice yourself before he breaks your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by nikola(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
@ikelips, I guess the litigation department of the station looked into the matter and found you boyfriend guilty as charged hence, the need to substitute the planned bride price cheese for bail money. Look on the bright side, this may be an episode out of many that would lead to straighten and strengthen your relationship with him. Be patient ok. (Pun Intended)

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by daveP(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! Your campaign against brideprice though
lol. I neva get campaign o! How far.

Na d way dem dey tok asif its an ultimatum to 'securing' naim dey trigs me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met Him On NL / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.