Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (9856 Views)

Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by kilimanjaro(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op, all I have to say is you don't love that guy! You are such a callous being! What move have you made to get him out of that hole? All you could do is to come here and rant about your cheap dowry.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Danhumprey: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
LWKMD! This Op is a clown! A troll-wannabe!grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fuunny tales by moonlight; abi super story

A* we re nothing but pencil in the hands of d creator**

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by wellsaid(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
You only are worth as much as you KNOW. Equip, Empower Yourself for Financial Freedom. Add value to yourself today. Get video Tutorial to the latest and most-used

professional softwares available in todays market and start something tangible today. Your Future Starts Now !

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by polz(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Iaz93: This one no well oo... undecided

[left][/left][sup][/sup]Selfish fish! Thinking of herself alone. What a wife material[s][/s]. grin grin
embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by jmoore(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
And some folks believed the story.

Sometimes, you need to take a look at previous topics of op before advising.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Do not blame her much for u knw nothing abt her age...my candid advice for u op is to seek the face of God. He will bring ur husband ur way
chymystique: Story for the gods undecided

Anyways, you sound so desperate to get married. So u are willing to marry an irresponsible dude that fights esp in public cause u wanna be married this year.. Most of we ladies are the cause of our problems.. Since you are asking us how to handle the situation its quite simple!.. Pay ur brideprice yourself then and marry him.. Nonsense undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Enegod: so, you are only concern about the bride price money..undecided how wicked!!!
You want him to keep sleeping in jail? angry
Are you minding her, her Bf is in jail and she is talking about bride price money.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm...this story get K-Leg.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
See all these wicked NL pple did she ask him to fight? Or will you marry her if he cant pay her bride price?

OP that man is playing with your future o grin u must get married by fire or force this year cheesy see as they try to spoil your hustle for this nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by haniey(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Biko ndo
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by mployer(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Y'all chill and keep your advice for something deserving, op is simply telling a story.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Fraih(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
sseunth: ehya....what do u want us to do now??
Contribute some money for..........

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Not sure if the Op is really stupid or just trolling
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
i don't like abusing ladies,but i cant help it.Op,you bewetin ibos dey call "onukwu!"So na agbero be ur level?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by xenaxena(f): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ikelips: I had small issues with him over some women he said he was having contracts with but we resolved that one out but what happened yesterday broke my heart. One guy came on to him when we were on our outing he accused him of stealing his lady. This guy was shouting and pushing him and before we know it he poured alomo on his face and they started fighting. he denied to this guy that he knew which lady he was talking about but the guy kept insisting he did. It was a big scene and when the police arrived and arrested them they had to sleep in jail. Today i got news that he wants his friend to use the money he saved up for my bride price to pay as bail. I feel so betrayed and finished, i don't know how to handle this situation. I told myself this year was my year, now im depressed
Ikelips: I had small issues with him over some women he said he was having contracts with but we resolved that one out but what happened yesterday broke my heart. One guy came on to him when we were on our outing he accused him of stealing his lady. This guy was shouting and pushing him and before we know it he poured alomo on his face and they started fighting. he denied to this guy that he knew which lady he was talking about but the guy kept insisting he did. It was a big scene and when the police arrived and arrested them they had to sleep in jail. Today i got news that he wants his friend to use the money he saved up for my bride price to pay as bail. I feel so betrayed and finished, i don't know how to handle this situation. I told myself this year was my year, now im depressed
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
sad sorry dear. Take heart, but i'd advise u to think very well bfor going into this marraige if he still wants to marry u.. Thats d type of world we live in. Men are useless hardcore cheating mofos! They arnt worth it. They behave like animals. Only very few are good, tho no one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Crocz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
BAIL IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!....if you have a lawyer I guess
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Mcbussy(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2014

Hehehehe grin...except if u are as cheap as #10,000,don't worry,he won't use all of ur bride price cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by generalissimo(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Wetin concern me?

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by obowunmi(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2014
What a story.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by mikron(m): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2014
that is normal with us guys, besides u did not catch him with a girl just hearsay frm the other guy, na wa for u o, u mean ur boyfrind saved all this while just to pay ur bride price and now everything is gone? so after paying for ur bride price which money go come remain to feed u na? cos u made us believe he has been saving for the bride price alone shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by bosun11(m): 1:36am On Sep 15, 2014
chymystique: Story for the gods undecided

Anyways, you sound so desperate to get married. So u are willing to marry an irresponsible dude that fights esp in public cause u wanna be married this year.. Most of we ladies are the cause of our problems.. Since you are asking us how to handle the situation its quite simple!.. Pay ur brideprice yourself then and marry him.. Nonsense undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin U GET SENSE !!! GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by mya1: 3:53am On Sep 15, 2014
What do you expect when the guy already cheated on you with his dad's vehicle? cheesy

Looool.. Ikelips is back! Funny how people are taking her seriously..

welcome back, romance section no 1 troll!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Odunharry(m): 4:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Enegod: so, you are only concern about the bride price money..undecided how wicked!!!
You want him to keep sleeping in jail? angry
imagine
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Mobebi(m): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=chymystique][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=10pt]Story for the gods undecided

Anyways, you sound so desperate to get married. So u are willing to marry an irresponsible dude that fights esp in public cause u wanna be married this year.. Most of we ladies are the cause of our problems.. Since you are asking us how to handle the situation its quite simple!.. Pay ur brideprice yourself then and marry him.. Nonsense .

Thank u jare....
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Agbero boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Ikelips(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
mya1: What do you expect when the guy already cheated on you with his dad's vehicle? cheesy

Looool.. Ikelips is back! Funny how people are taking her seriously..

welcome back, romance section no 1 troll!
this is not funny it really hurts
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Ikelips(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2014
lynpetra: i don't like abusing ladies,but i cant help it.Op,you bewetin ibos dey call "onukwu!"So na agbero be ur level?
whether na 1naira or na 1million
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Ikelips(f): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
sleeknick: Wait o..did u say money for ur bride price?...ok let me get dis straight. U are actually trying to tell us dat ur bride price is about 10k for everything? because am sure ur bfriends bail fee should be around dat amount. Except he killed somebody during the fight....#justsaying
so u have calculated my bride price in your head and assumed thats all he would pay angry he took parts of the money from the bride price
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Soniceguy78(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
eya sorry ooo...chai
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Ikelips(f): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2014
He promised to make it up to me but it hurts, because he has strategically avoided telling me why they fought and who the girl is. Every time i ask he questions my love for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.