Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (9854 Views)

Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by austine4real(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
I thought e cu.ms on u!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by snakebeat: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
@ op your potential hubby is under police custody, instead of u to be happy there is even money for his bail, so he can explain tins to u after his release, u're here lamenting about bride price, so your bride price is more important to u than his life.....women and marriage sef...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Ikelips: whether na 1naira or na 1million
Dear,wasnt talkin about the doo,but the attitude.Anyway na ur guy,not mine.Best of luck.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe grin...except if u are as cheap as #10,000,don't worry,he won't use all of ur bride price cheesy
one can never understand Nigerian guys... N10,000 you will shout cheap and N10,000,000 you will scream daylight robbery undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Izzyizzie(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2014
The year is nt yet over, we stl av lyk 3mnts 2 go... Keep prayin and fastin, my advise 40days of fastin w/out tkin anytin.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by lawrenceunaa: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrankySnow: Hmmmm.

Emmmmm..

L

M

A

O.

A whole bride price money for bail. shocked

Babe check the guy well before you jump in o. undecided

Well I dey come make I reason the matter wella.
you spoke my mind cheesy

@ op, So he told his friend and his friend told u and now u told us but i say unto thou this Very moment

Idontbelivit undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
These kind useless tales still dey nl?? angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by ekeneidiagbor: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
So make e rotten for jail abi, if he doesn't come out, hw will marry u..... U no wise at all...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
mtcheeeeewwwwww.
so this year no be ur year again na. 2015 is a good year as any. but trust me, that ur guy knew who the girl was. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 21, 2014
The girl's story doesn't addup, she jst one one of dose peeps obsessed bout postn stuffs on nl jst 2 get attention. So ur boifrend got arrested n its only ur bride price dey can use to bail him abi? He doesn't av parents, brothers n sisters, relatives dat can bail him out abi? Na u come b hin mama wey d story come pain pass abi? Cook ur stories up well before u post em so u can get better attention without being caught lying.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Madam OP,
So he should stay in police custody so as to ensure your bride price money remains entact?

Are planning to marry him in his police cell?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ikelips: I had small issues with him over some women he said he was having contracts with but we resolved that one out but what happened yesterday broke my heart. One guy came on to him when we were on our outing he accused him of stealing his lady. This guy was shouting and pushing him and before we know it he poured alomo on his face and they started fighting. he denied to this guy that he knew which lady he was talking about but the guy kept insisting he did. It was a big scene and when the police arrived and arrested them they had to sleep in jail. Today i got news that he wants his friend to use the money he saved up for my bride price to pay as bail. I feel so betrayed and finished, i don't know how to handle this situation. I told myself this year was my year, now im depressed
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. That your bolded sef tire me. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: you spoke my mind cheesy

@ op, So he told his friend and his friend told u and now u told us but i say unto thou this Very moment

Idontbelivit undecided
Like seriously its surprising and the one that is still shocking me is that fact that op is planing to marry a man she knows nothing about. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. That your bolded sef tire me. grin
angry angry angry angry where have you been? undecided cry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
2sExy1: angry angry angry angry where have you been? undecided cry
Sowi jawe I've been around.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
What you will read on this forum ehn ! I can't just laughing ! How much is your bride price? And come o, if he is in jail how will marry you not to talk of pay bride price ! grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by suzzy16(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
so, you are only concern about the bride price money..undecided how wicked!!!
You want him to keep sleeping in jail? angry
imagine,some ladies ehn
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by suzzy16(f): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
chymystique:
Story for the gods undecided

Anyways, you sound so desperate to get married. So u are willing to marry an irresponsible dude that fights esp in public cause u wanna be married this year.. Most of we ladies are the cause of our problems.. Since you are asking us how to handle the situation its quite simple!.. Pay ur brideprice yourself then and marry him.. Nonsense undecided
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
2015 and Africans are still paying bride price
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by suzzy16(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sad sorry dear. Take heart, but i'd advise u to think very well bfor going into this marraige if he still wants to marry u.. Thats d type of world we live in. Men are useless hardcore cheating mofos! They arnt worth it. They behave like animals. Only very few are good, tho no one is perfect.
seriously
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by panachuks12(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
okay I don hear
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by suzzy16(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:
2015 and Africans are still paying bride price
they still do now,in which part of d world re u in
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
suzzy16:

China.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by suzzy16(f): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

China.
lol,u aren't serious
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ikelips:
I had small issues with him over some women he said he was having contracts with but we resolved that one out but what happened yesterday broke my heart. One guy came on to him when we were on our outing he accused him of stealing his lady. This guy was shouting and pushing him and before we know it he poured alomo on his face and they started fighting. he denied to this guy that he knew which lady he was talking about but the guy kept insisting he did. It was a big scene and when the police arrived and arrested them they had to sleep in jail. Today i got news that he wants his friend to use the money he saved up for my bride price to pay as bail. I feel so betrayed and finished, i don't know how to handle this situation. I told myself this year was my year, now im depressed
y bring dis to nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by wiringdpt(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Her boyfriend finished her and you finished me with your comment..you no get chill at all
sleeknick:
Wait o..did u say money for ur bride price?...ok let me get dis straight. U are actually trying to tell us dat ur bride price is about 10k for everything? because am sure ur bfriends bail fee should be around dat amount. Except he killed somebody during the fight....#justsaying
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:
So your dowry is more important than his freedom? .

Shebi una dey see our present ladies? grin

it shocked me too my brother, imagine the guy was in jail and had to use HIS OWN hard earned money to bail himself and this selfish bitcch is only devastated because that money was supposed to be used for her bride price?!?! how selfish she is! thought if someone you love is in trouble no matter what the first thing you do is get them out of the trouble eeh?!?
NOTE
and all these loud mouthed bitcches shouting dump his azz dump his azz, would you throw away am opportunity to get married like that?! hmm do you know how hard it is to get a husband nowadays?!? well you guys already know. Most of you will definitely marry the guy even if he fks your cousins so fk outta here with that shii.
@op sort it out with your guy but try not to be a selfish bitcch.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by shalommeri(f): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
lol...its actually funi...ur guy was accused of snachin anoda guys gf nd u stil tinkin of ur bride price?hez in jail nd u stil tinkin of ur brideprice?mayb he'll pay ur pride price nd u guys get married in jail nd u pack ur bags der nd liv wid him,datz kul na abi?...u aint even ready to knw if its true if d guys accusatn is true or nt?r u desperate? dear pls let him pay wid d ur bride price cox its possible he wouldnt b needin it for u...its beta he use it to release himsef dan pay for ur brideprice nd leta u brk his head nd den ur in jail nd u b needin ur child school fees to bail ursef out...chill ok?i knw yr emotionally dwn nw nd u dnt knw wad to tink bt marriage to dat guy is d lst tin u shud b tinkin of nw..
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by shalommeri(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
lol...its actually funi...ur guy was accused of snachin anoda guys gf nd u stil tinkin of ur bride price?hez in jail nd u stil tinkin of ur brideprice?mayb he'll pay ur pride price nd u guys get married in jail nd u pack ur bags der nd liv wid him,datz kul na abi?...u aint even ready to knw if its true if d guys accusatn is true or nt?r u desperate? dear pls let him pay wid d ur bride price cox its possible he wouldnt b needin it for u...its beta he use it to release himsef dan pay for ur brideprice nd leta u brk his head nd den ur in jail nd u b needin ur child school fees to bail ursef out...chill ok?i knw yr emotionally dwn nw nd u dnt knw wad to tink bt marriage to dat guy is d lst tin u shud b tinkin of nw
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
suzzy16:

there are some irreparable psychotic patients on nl and Mrschima is number one, 43 and her posts displays the mentality of teen with a lot of hormonal imbalance ............ *just wait and see*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.