Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (11847 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Dumbo, don't try your luck. Let's not bring this thread down.
For once I actually agree with you
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
PetroDolla4: [s]stop spewing crap, magg0t! and what is your problem if Ghana removed zeros? it is Ghana's right to do whatever it deems fit with its economy. don't know why these apes are obsessed with Ghana grin when they have major problems on their heads grin grin grin your fellow apes are trooping to Ghana in droves and you are talking nonsense. such a deluded lunatic!
[/s]

***edited

Because of Aranaa. grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
PetroDolla4: Sis, I was just warning you about these apes ooooh. I know them more than you oooh. they can be "warm and welcoming" before they show their true colours.hahahahahahaha fuckeduppedness grin grin grin shitnigerian devils
that's your opinion, your feelings, your views. Am old enough to have my own opinions, views and feelings so there is no need to worry about me. If you have nothing positive to say could you please take your negativity out of this thread cos it's not wanted here. Thanks
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: that's your opinion, your feelings, your views. Am old enough to have my own opinions, views and feelings so there is no need to worry about me. If you have nothing positive to say could you please take your negativity out of this thread cos it's not wanted here. Thanks

Petrodullard being rubbish-ed by his own. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by buzzmania(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
I knew it was just a matter of time for the Ghana haters to show up on this thread.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Wale112(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why will a Ghanaian live in Nigeria in 2014? It doesn't make sense at all. Its an insult to the people of Ghana,

Im Nigerian staying in Ghana peacefully.

My sister hurry and come back to Ghana before this mumu people kill you with noise and generator fumes.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Wale112(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Have you enjoyed just 1hour of stable electricity in that country Nigeria yet? If you dont feel safe go to Ghana embassy and come back to Ghana quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Wale112(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa how did you even get to nigeria of all places? Hope this boko people dont kidnap u o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Wale112(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
overhypedsteve grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
So you e-mature warriors ended up derailing this thread. Smh
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: that's your opinion, your feelings, your views. Am old enough to have my own opinions, views and feelings so there is no need to worry about me. If you have nothing positive to say could you please take your negativity out of this thread cos it's not wanted here. Thanks
petroldolla4 bastard, the loudmouthed urchin got disgraced by his own grin grin grin

Chaai! This kian thing dey pain o grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Petrodullard being rubbish-ed by his own. grin grin grin grin grin grin
bastard!
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
GHKWAME1: I'm a bastard!

Your brother petrodullard has shamed himself. grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: I just wanted to find out if there are any Ghanaians on this site who live in Nigeria?
i would like to know if ghanaians living in ghana can join the conversation?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 16, 2014
mrham03: i would like to know if ghanaians living in ghana can join the conversation?
off course why not smiley
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: off course why not smiley
great to know! Well am in accra. Are u in lagos?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Batman123: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
iamord:

That's good to know.. But I will be relocating permanently by year end
Are your parents still there or are they in Ghana now?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014

Don't take what you saw on that thread seriously.

The bomboclats reported their boer(iconize) to the mods. I've been banned till october 7.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Don't take what you saw on that thread seriously.

The bomboclats reported their boer(iconize) to the mods. I've been banned till october 7.
that's a long time. Is it a ban from certain sections as you were able to comment on this thread?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: that's a long time. Is it a ban from certain sections as you were able to comment on this thread?

Sure!

I was just banned on foreign politics section. How are you doing today? smiley
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Batman123: You better bring her back with you when you come back. what on earth did she go there for Are your parents still there or are they in Ghana now?

You're a m_oron!

Bring her back to suffer? grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by blackpanther25(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Sure!

Igbo Kwenu. My Bro nothing do you. This babe is fine o. See barca tongue round and firm embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
blackpanther25: Igbo Kwenu. My Bro nothing do you. This babe is fine o. See barca tongue round and firm embarassed
Are you always like this?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Sure!

Am great just that the day seems to be dragging. How are you?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Are Nigerian peeps not invited? Nigerian + Ghanaian = Chocolate, you know. Involve Nigerians abeg, we promise not to be loud lol

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
tokunboh: Are Nigerian peeps not invited? Nigerian + Ghanaian = Chocolate, you know. Involve Nigerians abeg, we promise not to be loud lol
Lol every one is welcome to this thread
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: Lol every one is welcome to this thread

Oh great, kindly give us the permission to PM you, your majesty smiley
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
tokunboh:

Oh great, kindly give us the permission to PM you, your majesty smiley
for asking so nicely permission granted smiley
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Batman123: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGH, Santamafia, Petrodullard and my niggur GHkwame1, what does it cost to marry a Ghanaian chic?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize: JiggamanGH, Santamafia, Petrodullard and my niggur GHkwame1, what does it cost to marry a Ghanaian chic?

For Eba eaters, cut of your man hood. We don't want no niggarea bois running around in Ghana. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!! / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! / Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.