Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) (34806 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Donfamous(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014
spanzed: There would always like to prove dey are On Top of d world...thou me I no send!!!!if u form for me dats ur f**king problem..
Bros your own small... There are people in this life (mostly girls) that I don't even know what they look like even though we might have passed eachother like a hundred times. I no dey see you... Chai! Left for me alone, a lot of girls would suffer. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon abi u sef no see am ni?
E tire me ooooo
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Moblord: Oh gosh.. Are u still talking about teenage girls again?
cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by rattlesnake(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Focus on their studies or their school business

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by 01emek(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Just becus you got admission to study fishery in Gigawa state polythenic, you decided to isolate all good old friends. My sister fishery was not the course you want to study ooo! Becus of the sake of ''i dey school'' you decided to isolate everybody.

Next year those people you isolated got admission in a pretegious university to study their prefered course. My sister, you hread of the news but jealousy and your ego would never let you come close or to atleast congratulate them.

After 4 year, your friend graduated as a banker with a 1st class, while you my sister is still fisherying grin (carry-over) because its not what you wanted to read .

Some year later you saw him, ( a manager in zenith bank ) you where forming miss nice because and saying in your mind * oh mhen see as this guy don fine, i will ask him out! Na girl u be oo *. He wasn't coming close becus he is still bittered and you where like '' please am sorry, its got to my head" my sister na fishery oo grin. The rest na story!

what am i saying?? Every body will alway face heart break becus of the immaturity of some fox.. But you know what??

AND LIFE GOSE ON cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by marieolae(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Its normal, they are seeing better things in life. Change is bound to happen
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by MadCow1: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Jamieb: Many of you must have observed this or even experienced it. Back in school then, thrz a female frnd will do talk almost everyday even on extra cool but the moment she gained admission she just switched off. Her character changed, and all that.
So many guys also complain that their gals change after gaining admission into schools. I dont know if to term it as one if the few ''madness'' of the female species cos after a while they will come back to beg for forgiveness.

And this is your biggest problem in life at this time when the world is dealing with Ebola outbreak, Isis in Syria and Iraq, Boko Haram and their crusade, the Missing Chibok girls, the missing Malaysian plane, the flooding in Pakistan, the fighting between Israel and Palestine, the unrest in Libya, the collapse of Synagogue church and the death of 47 + peoples, e.t.c... AND your problem is how girls attitude change upon gaining admission into the Universuty.. undecided

undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by NewsBliss: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
hmm
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by hensben(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: I swear any lady that supports this act and see nothing wrong in it is dumb and immature .. What does river have to do with what we are talking about ?... I also noticed that too... Most of my dudes back den in secondary sch still maintain conversation even if it can neva be the way it used to be then... Most of those ladies are jst so dumb and myopic... They tend to change and start acting awkward because they lack insight, foresight and don't understand how life goes... They presume it's the best measurement of class so they drastically change... How would you neglect or stop holding a conversation with your old-time frnds, neighbours or classmates because say you enta sch... To all the ladies with this silly mentality, its hightime you changed for beta.. THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN ORDINARY ADMISSION
nice comment, @op nice observation but trust me they will come back to their senses after enough carry overs, u know say most ladies are very myopic, they fantasize life until reality hit them and most of them end up as aristo claiming levels don change..smh
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by gbaskiboy: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
edozie04: U have not heard of the "levels don change" quote?
hin be learnee he need to hear
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by sanandreas(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
They actually did not change. Academics struggle made them change.i too experience it from my frds when they were in the University. When i entered i became worse.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Solowande(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2014
It simply mean her level don change 4 good abi na bad
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by smudge2079(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Dats called Upgrading!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by omenka(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Arbiola: You're talking abt admission wen most of them change wen they enter ss1.
Paedophile alart!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Ukutsgp(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2014
they are scared of their parent who always lock them at home. but going to school where their parent cannot see them give them the freedom to do whatever they like. some who dnt wear trouser begin to wear like one lady i know. many of them are just pretending.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
for 100 level u will see all dis girls looking like mumu, bad fashion taste and swags, but wen them go holiday for Christmas and comebk skul dem go don turn 'big girls' , tight fitting cloths, fake attitude etc grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by sodique20(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na so we see am ooo. !!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by samoks(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
You are complaining about them gaining admission.....wait until they go for NYSC, that's where you will know the real meaning of CHANGE.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by iheanyi40(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
what dese biitches don't understand is "is not how far but how well"
"Is not how u started but how u ended"
Alotta gurls r xo immatureangry
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by akereconfi: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
One word #Trend
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Luminary1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
angry angry angry angry DONT JUST KNOW WHY, AS IN ZO ZO EGOTISTIC
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by badmrkt(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nice topic.this rubbishh is only peculiar to Nigerians dummmies(some girls).
Not just gaining admission, maybe acquiring a gadget or stuffs.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Orikinla(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is like asking why do female children change drastically at puberty?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Goldenheart(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
thatx life
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
It happens with everybody. I have many friends that I don't talk with anymore since we finished school. People will make other friends and forget you.

@OP, how many of your primary or secondary school friends are you in touch with?

2 years after school, I was sending birthday texts and new year/easter/xmas messages and most didn't even remember my birthday or to return the favour, both tthe guys and the girls. That's how people are
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by josite: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
men also change drastically when they now have plenty money.leave her alone and find your level for now
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Tayras: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Maturity!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tellwisdom: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
This same schools where they do prostitution?? sad
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Hempe(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
I like dis trend because it happened to me. But i think it's such an sbsurd attitude.....we all should develop a positive attitude towards others until d person proved otherwise...no painful indeed.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jamieb: Many of you must have observed this or even experienced it. Back in school then, thrz a female frnd will do talk almost everyday even on extra cool but the moment she gained admission she just switched off. Her character changed, and all that.
So many guys also complain that their gals change after gaining admission into schools. I dont know if to term it as one if the few ''madness'' of the female species cos after a while they will come back to beg for forgiveness.
It's the way they are wired. after that, they will also change when they get to NYSC. except very few of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.