Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) (34807 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mattyj: I've been. Waiting for a topic like dis 2 b raised on NL,because I'm a victim of that circumstances.When I 1st met dis girl,I was her everytin and she can't do without me.Almost daily midnight calls to d extent that my dad wil even av 2 seize d fone from me.I wil even go to d extent of borrowing a gud friends fone juz to hear her voice daily.We use to be best of lovers,we truly love each other.Back then she was seeking admission into d university while I was still working then.I use most part of my salary to finance and support her during exam periods.When she later got admission into UNIBEN,we use 2 talk on fone and exchange love messages.All of a sudden,she stops answering or picking up my calls,and also refuse 2 reply my text.I was lyk,wia av I went wrong..up til date she doesn't cal nor text anymore.The painful part is,she happened 2 b my 1st ever girlfriend.she's not been fair 2 me at all,afta all dat I've done 4 her.well I tank God I'm in higher institution and I stil can't stop tinkin abt her,its been years now buh I guess I gat 2 let go because truly"NOTHING LAST FOREVER"....I'm jeremiah by if u wish 2 know me,u r free 2 connect wit me BBM-2ba592f8 or either of dis numbers 08032984204 or 08185098141......thank u

Man you sound too needy, perhaps thats why yo gyal dropped yo A55. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Such is life, as humans grow, we expect people to grow with us. Just like when a new OS comes out you have to upgrade, and if you have an old smartphone thats incompatible with the OS, you throw it away and buy a newer version, you didnt drop the old phone cos you hated it, you dropped it cos it refused to upgrade, thats typical human behaviour.

Someone said guys are still good even after they get into uni and jaaggzz, except you gay, the pressure you put on your fellow man isn't the same pressure you put on a girl u like. Do you want to talk to you fellow man althrough the night? Do you want to exchange texts and be in the know on you fellow mans whereabouts everyday of the week?

Two problems with many of you lads is, first you remain in the same position she left you at whilst she is moving forward. Two, neediness! She just got into a new world she z curious exploring everything, the last thing she needs is one guy from the area blowing her phone, she is still in that state of "uni-craze" and is distracted (which is normal human behaviour) doing this at this time will help her realise quick how much of a"wastemann" you are. Give her air atleast for the first year, have fun and upgrade ur life. You dont have to be in the uni to upgrade yourself! Let her see you are advancing, meet new people keep your options open whilst holding her close, post pictures, iswear she ll be the one contacting you wondering why you are not contacting her as often. Even at that be abit scarce, demand is high for scarce products, she has the advantage and you have to make yourself and time seem valuable, that's the only way to hold her respect. And if she still ignores you allow it, and pick one out of the options you left open, at least you left with your balls and self esteem intact. And you won't come crying and venting anger towards all females on nairaland forum. Life's a game and its not fair, you gotta play it like that, its already programmed to be that way and no amount of venting would change that. My 20 cents

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by EbuGeneral(m): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Afrok: I agreed with op... But try to gain the admission before or at the same time with such female friends, so that if she forms or change, U go waka pass coz plenty gals dey wey U fit chat wit for school.
We (most) guys only complaints because the so-called girl(s) left us at home (gained admission) and the Tory com change to "Ebuka... lectures, tests, assignments, exams, practicals and stress don dey too much for me, abeg no vex shocked.

Bottomline is that some girls handled such situations well (pure maturity), didn't make it obvious that their course codes has changed to ...101.1 while ur own course codes were still four jamb subjects cheesy

must u use my name? Ebuka
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Please life changes,20 frnds can't be frnds for 20 years,you decide to change? Fine you 're on your own then.I no get problem with anybody
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Jahswitch(f): 2:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Ukutsgp: they are scared of their parent who always lock them at home. but going to school where their parent cannot see them give them the freedom to do whatever they like. some who dnt wear trouser begin to wear like one lady i know. many of them are just pretending.
i wudnt call it pretence ukutsgp. I'd blame d parents more 4 depriving their children some certain liberties in the course of child upbringing resulting to naïvety on the part of these children. In most cases, these children make the worse mistakes in the long run.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Jahswitch(f): 4:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Savigne: I thought this syndrome was common to only girls in my area and even my church.....Come see attitude kwa when dem girls gain admission into polytechnics and college of eds, I'm not saying dese are not up to standard though,but you need to see formings.These girls cant make a sentence without adding "my lecturer,my dep,my course" my hostel and such,twas nerve racking sha oooooo.For a while I felt so inferior until I gave myself a mental knock and snapped out of it.
Thank God for being God sha.....Finally I'll be packing my bags too this year.
Stay humble.

Am hapi 4 u my dear. Praying 4 more gudnews. It is well!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Sanguine(f): 4:10am On Sep 16, 2014
As far as I am concerned, there's so much more to life than University education. You never know who's help you'd need sometime or anytime! That person you snubbed or ill-treated just because you got university admission before him or her might end up being the very person that'd come to your rescue when you're in dire need of help.
What's all these fuss about university anyway?! As far as I know, a good number of people who have this ''proud'' attitude on gaining university admission are those who do not even know their purpose for being in the university in the first place!
Yeah, no doubt you'd meet a whole lotta new people, have new experiences and all what have you. But then that's definitely not enough reason to be a snub or start ''forming'' for the old friends.
What goes around comes back around...always and everytime!!

Selah!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by spyg1(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: what kind of parable is this ? How does this fit in with what we are saying... With ur level of maturity, if someone should tell me this comment would come frm you, I would say its impossible.... So if I may comprehend what you are saying, so you are saying we have to forget or distance ourselves frm our old-time frnds and neighbours as a result of class abi ? You are the first person that would make me realize we have to throw our old-class mates and frnds in the bin as a reason of perishable parameters
you failed to understand him, read in between the lines. He is trying to say is a normal thing to humans especially girls. Tell me, do you normally called your primary school mate everyday, like the current ones you have?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2014
spyg1: you failed to understand him, read in between the lines. He is trying to say is a normal thing to humans especially girls. Tell me, do you normally called your primary school mate everyday, like the current ones you have?
that's not what am saying.... What we are saying is that, should you alwz throw ur friends in the bin at every ladder you climb ? Are your old friends old destiny ? Should we automatically forsake our old kind hearted friends who have been there for us by every step we take ?NO now... Its of no doubt that your relationship would definitely diminish and vice versa but should it diminish to the extent that you see them and take your eyes off them ?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by spyg1(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: that's not what am saying.... What we are saying is that, should you alwz throw ur friends in the bin at every ladder you climb ? Are your old friends old destiny ? Should we automatically forsake our old kind hearted friends who have been there for us by every step we take ?NO now... Its of no doubt that your relationship would definitely diminish and vice versa but should it diminish to the extent that you see them and take your eyes off them ?
not @all
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2014
spyg1: not @all
change is the only constant in life my broda but it shldnt be done to exhibit pride and mak those beneath you feel less important... Take for example, most times when talking to some of my guys who are not yet admitted, I alwz avoid talkin abt sch or my lecturer in their presence because I knw that inferiority complex would overwhelm them inwardly
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Sanguine: As far as I am concerned, there's so much more to life than University education. You never know who's help you'd need sometime or anytime! That person you snubbed or ill-treated just because you got university admission before him or her might end up being the very person that'd come to your rescue when you're in dire need of help.
What's all these fuss about university anyway?! As far as I know, a good number of people who have this ''proud'' attitude on gaining university admission are those who do not even know their purpose for being in the university in the first place!
Yeah, no doubt you'd meet a whole lotta new people, have new experiences and all what have you. But then that's definitely not enough reason to be a snub or start ''forming'' for the old friends.
What goes around comes back around...always and everytime!!

Selah!
wooooooow !! Is this comin frm a lady ? I need to renew ur BIS for this write-up... Gimme your phone number fast fast grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Freeprof(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2014
sad Am a victim oo! My gal no longer sends me, she nw says she has many classes to attend, she has oda thngs to bother abt, she doesn't hv time....hmmm. Bt wen i bin enta schl, i nva let half a day pass b4 hearing 4rm her. Na wa shaa
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by BreezyRita(f): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2014
I'd say its called growing up... When you're there, you find out things are not the way you and ur pals thought it was...... You change ur way of thinking.
But of course, it doesn't mean you should change drastically.
For me, I just had to distance myself from those friends in school cos they'll just make me feel bad. You know that feeling u get wen everyone's talking and nobody notices u or acknowledges ur presence Sucks!!!!
So I just keep 1 friend who doesn't make me feel like shit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by yinkabillion: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2014
As for me,when i find a good friend,i hold on to them tightly,be it vulcanizer,asian,black or white,no matter your level,employed or unemployed.You know why?....Good people are very hard to find.£shout out to my day 1 niggas...i have friends that we attended the same primary school,then we planned and helped ourselves and made sure we got admitted in the same secondary school.But sadly when we enta uni...some had to gain admission b4 some and into different schools,thats lifea....abi nw.But make i enta ground no come outside again if i enta hood and i no go see my niggas for house b4 anything.Make i sleep no wake up if i try form class for my niggas.I so much love my day one niggas.But now sha,we av all gained admission and some have even graduated.But when we chill together...thats £epic£ cos the feeling is so sweet.
In fact i dey go see one for him house today....i don vex
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Emmafrancis: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2014
kariski: Like what one of my lecturers Dr Enetie always says "more education humbles a man but makes a woman go crazy" and I believe him male profs drive old cars some even wear bathroom slippers to class but women when they attain a level of education they become pompous

Tht ur lecturer is correct. I would hve loved to be his student
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Caleycash(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2014
its only in Nigeria u ll see such baloney acts...even some male folks do so angry
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
yinkabillion: As for me,when i find a good friend,i hold on to them tightly,be it vulcanizer,asian,black or white,no matter your level,employed or unemployed.You know why?....Good people are very hard to find.£shout out to my day 1 niggas...i have friends that we attended the same primary school,then we planned and helped ourselves and made sure we got admitted in the same secondary school.But sadly when we enta uni...some had to gain admission b4 some and into different schools,thats lifea....abi nw.But make i enta ground no come outside again if i enta hood and i no go see my niggas for house b4 anything.Make i sleep no wake up if i try form class for my niggas.I so much love my day one niggas.But now sha,we av all gained admission and some have even graduated.But when we chill together...thats £epic£ cos the feeling is so sweet.
This is what I have been preaching on this thread for the past two days. I have three very close buddies. The first attended the same primary school with me, that was where it started, and till date we are still best of friends. I have known the second for about 18 years now. It was not until 9 years ago we became close, and since then till this present day, we are best of friends. The third guy has been a friend for 8-10 years now albeit we knew eachother some 17 years ago but weren't that close but then we were still friends. This third guy is in Canada presently and we still talk like we use to when he was around.

Funny enough I am the only undergraduate of these guys and the others I grew up together with. Although I was in Lasu with the guy I went to primary school with, but later dropped the programme. He is now graduated, and the others finished some 5-7 years ago.

I still have other buddies who are abroad. We still chat and talk like we use to. One is a medical doctor and he got married last December, but now in the US.

In all this people, none has ever behaved strange. No awkward behaviour whatsoever. And because these people have graduated before me doesn't say they are better in any way. Infact, I happen to be more intelligent (I give glory to God for that) than almost all except one.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
yinkabillion: As for me,when i find a good friend,i hold on to them tightly,be it vulcanizer,asian,black or white,no matter your level,employed or unemployed.You know why?....Good people are very hard to find.£shout out to my day 1 niggas...i have friends that we attended the same primary school,then we planned and helped ourselves and made sure we got admitted in the same secondary school.But sadly when we enta uni...some had to gain admission b4 some and into different schools,thats lifea....abi nw.But make i enta ground no come outside again if i enta hood and i no go see my niggas for house b4 anything.Make i sleep no wake up if i try form class for my niggas.I so much love my day one niggas.But now sha,we av all gained admission and some have even graduated.But when we chill together...thats £epic£ cos the feeling is so sweet.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Sanguine(f): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: wooooooow !! Is this comin frm a lady ? I need to renew ur BIS for this write-up... Gimme your phone number fast fast grin

Lol. Fortunately I do not have a BIS you could renew... Lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2014
yinkabillion: As for me,when i find a good friend,i hold on to them tightly,be it vulcanizer, asian,black or white,no matter your level,employed or unemployed.You know why?....Good people are very hard to find.£shout out to my day 1 niggas...i have friends that we attended the same primary school,then we planned and helped ourselves and made sure we got admitted in the same secondary school.But sadly when we enta uni...some had to gain admission b4 some and into different schools,thats lifea....abi nw.But make i enta ground no come outside again if i enta hood and i no go see my niggas for house b4 anything.Make i sleep no wake up if i try form class for my niggas.I so much love my day one niggas.But now sha,we av all gained admission and some have even graduated.But when we chill together...thats £epic£ cos the feeling is so sweet.
bwahahahahahahaha lwkmd.. You are jst so funny broda... The bolded got me laughing seriously
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
I thought it was me alone!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by spyg1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: change is the only constant in life my broda but it shldnt be done to exhibit pride and mak those beneath you feel less important... Take for example, most times when talking to some of my guys who are not yet admitted, I alwz avoid talkin abt sch or my lecturer in their presence because I knw that inferiority complex would overwhelm them inwardly
i did same during my undergraduate days,
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by April07: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: hey miss, you had beta stop dis silly act and overcome this pooo... I swear it would do you more harm than good If you are that type that has stopped greeting or holding conversation with your old-time frnds and neighbour as a reason of change in status

No offence buh who hurt you?...

you sound wounded grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
April07:

No offence buh who hurt you?...

you sound wounded grin
ehn ehn !! wounded for where ? My word comes like the rattle of a gun
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by April07: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: ehn ehn !! wounded for where ? My word comes like the rattle of a gun

No it doesn't.. Maybe it does normally but not this one.

You typed like someone whose girlfriend ditched after she got admission and you so adored and loved her... grin

Issorait... *in Adele's voice* never mind you'll find.....someone like her grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Afrok(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
EbuGeneral:

must u use my name? Ebuka
:Dsorry sir!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Savigne(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jahswitch:
Am hapi 4 u my dear. Praying 4 more gudnews. It is well!
Thanx alot...More goodnews for you too...
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
April07:

No it doesn't.. Maybe it does normally but not this one.

You typed like someone whose girlfriend ditched after she got admission and you so adored and loved her... grin

Issorait... *in Adele's voice* never mind you'll find.....someone like her grin grin
so i sounded like someone whose gf was dumped ? Lwkmd
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by April07: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: so i sounded like someone whose gf was dumped ? Lwkmd

Yes.. Sadly sad
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
April07:

Yes.. Sadly sad
hehehehehehe see you... Since I have been in the league of dating, jst one lady succeeded in dumping me and that was when men were boys... For now, any lady that would dump me go try oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.