Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? (1001 Views)

RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!... / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / Hell Fire Doctrine Is Not Inspired By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by Sadrey1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well; please don't mind my English o

This thing actually happen in my church today and I think of sharing it with you and seek your opinions..

Well, My Church is not that big or popular but I would not want to mention names....

My church G.O was not around to take the sermon, So the wife step up to take the responsibility, after the whole preaching, she said "7 VIRGINS" should come out that they want to do some special prayer for them. I was like 'What the Bleep, inside church, does these still happen in church' all this questions kept poping in my mind.

My opinion was that with the exposure and technology such thing shouldn't happen in church again, because they are endanger does girls life, who knows maybe there are rapist in the church or people will start to monitor them and start looking for a way to get them and etc... That was my own Opinion, but my Mum keep saying it because am not a virgin and etc that why am thinking such thing...

Please my fellow Nairaland, do you think this is right, what your opinion on this
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by mstik(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wow. This is funny. Prayers for what, bikonu? Instead of them to pray for the sick and needy.
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by Sadrey1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
mstik: Wow. This is funny. Prayers for what, bikonu? Instead of them to pray for the sick and needy.
... Am just surprise like you, they said prayer for them to chose there own life partner and not carry sumone else meat o... Etc
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
op, haff u chop buns with ya faginity ni? sad
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by Tallesty1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Another reason they should remain silent in churchsmiley
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by nora544: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sorry the pastors wife is a fool.

For what she need to know.

That has nothing to do in the church if you are a virgin is only between you and God and not between you and the pastor.
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by mstik(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
AS much as I agree with you...
calling her a fool is uncalled for
nora544: Sorry the pastors wife is a fool.

That has nothing to do in the church if you are a virgin is only between you and God and not between you and the pastor.
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by Sadrey1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
spotit: op, haff u chop buns with ya faginity ni? sad

Sorry am a dude... Or is there anytin like Male virgin?
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sadrey1:
Sorry am a dude... Or is there anytin like Male virgin?

which church is that.. some witchcraft sounding tho
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by sheguy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
These is anoda reason while some forks have refuse to go to church!! May b den 1 use dem 4 ritual.
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by praisecity(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sadrey1: Well; please don't mind my English o

This thing actually happen in my church today and I think of sharing it with you and seek your opinions..

Well, My Church is not that big or popular but I would not want to mention names....

My church G.O was not around to take the sermon, So the wife step up to take the responsibility, after the whole preaching, she said "7 VIRGINS" should come out that they want to do some special prayer for them. I was like 'What the Bleep, inside church, does these still happen in church' all this questions kept poping in my mind.

My opinion was that with the exposure and technology such thing shouldn't happen in church again, because they are endanger does girls life, who knows maybe there are rapist in the church or people will start to monitor them and start looking for a way to get them and etc... That was my own Opinion, but my Mum keep saying it because am not a virgin and etc that why am thinking such thing...

Please my fellow Nairaland, do you think this is right, what your opinion on this
i think they want to use thier virginity to renew thier juju. Who knows
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
mstik: AS much as I agree with you...
calling her a fool is uncalled for

She is a fool jare afterall JESUS called philip a fool and slow of heart 'john 14'.... Why did she do that? Was dat to edifie the church? Why do some pple enjoy mocking christianity this much?
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by emmyskies(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
nora544: Sorry the pastors wife is a fool.

With all due respect ma'am, you are quick to criticise 'pentecostal church and pastors', generalizing any wrong-doing to the general populace of 'protestants', yet, don't you know your Bible? Don't you know the consequence of calling your fellow human a fool? Read Matthew 5:22

Ma'am, our church doesn't matter and don't count on the last day, on judgement day, it is we and JESUS CHRIST, a one-on-one. Whether we're protestant or catholic or anglican or whatever won't matter. Where our church will come to play is the doctrine of the church, things they make us believe, thing they told us or make us to feel are less important and doesn't matter, that's where church comes to play. Doing a thing, whether the church make us do it, or we join them to do it, or it's our personal belief against the will of GOD is a sin and it leads to hell for eternity. Christ warns us strictly to be ware of false preachers, fake prophets, and the leaven of the scribes and pharisees(Matthew 16:6), because a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump(Galatians 5:9)
Re: Do You Think This Doctrine is right In Church? by ntbaby(f): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmmm,pastor wife be careful .....who knws weda una pastor tell him wife to do dis tin den purposely no come church. I smell some foul play......virgin ritual on point,i no talk o

(1) (Reply)

Does Atheist Believe In Reincarnation? / RCCG Releases Prayer Points For 40 Days Fast (02/01/15 -‐ 10/02/15) / Nigerians Blast Pst Chris Oyakhilome For Charging #1000 Gate Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.