Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge (1314 Views)

Happy Birthday To Priscaoge!!! / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am seizing this opportunity to apologise to priscaoge. There was a thread we had a little misunderstanding and since then she has been taking it personal, I didn't mean it the way she took it. If I hurt your feelings, I'm deeply sorry. I'm a peaceful guy and I hardly have problems with individuals and definitely not you. Priscaoge, sorry to have bridged your emotions. www.nairaland.com/1895583/u-think-most-beautiful-gurl
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
hmmmmm...

Apology accepted....go and sin no more..

Prissy darling, just free this nigga...
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by marieolae(f): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pm her already!! Gettin soo tired of NL!!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chimerase2: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Even ma senior eminent has joined cool
Amu at ua back eminent grin
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chimerase2: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: Pm her already!! Gettin soo tired of NL!!
wat if he doesn't use the PM undecided
I ma self believe u me I dnt even knw how dat PM be like undecided
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't wanna pm anyone on nairaland, we had the misunderstanding openly, so I want to apologise openly.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by priscaoge(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
OMGshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
chimerase2: Even ma senior eminent has joined cool
Amu at ua back eminent grin
you know say me dey treat females well na, I no come know how me and this one come get problem. grin
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oh good Jesus...
priscaoge, you hear?
I think she has forgiven you ...you for just pm, I think that should have been better...
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
priscaoge: OMGshockedshockedshocked
I really want to hear from you.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Oh good Jesus...
priscaoge, you hear?
I think she has forgiven you ...you for just pm, I think that should have been better...
no, how you go take know say I don't apologise if I PM her. And besides I don't Pm on nairaland.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by marieolae(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
chimerase2: wat if he doesn't use the PM undecided
I ma self believe u me I dnt even knw how dat PM be like undecided
simply click on her profile and click on send an email
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chimerase2: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you know say me dey treat females well na, I no come know how me and this one come get problem. grin
I knw grin
Dnt wori she will accept ua appology
I knw her wella grin
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by priscaoge(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I really want to hear from you.
Am short of words I swearshockedshockedshocked...I have no grudge against U my dear,I don't even know how to hold on to grudges.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chimerase2: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: simply click on her profile and click on send an email
tnx for teaching the Man of God, I would hv used it on u but believe u me is against ma mins3 grin
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
priscaoge:
Am short of words I swearshockedshockedshocked...I have no grudge against U my dear,I don't even know how to hold on to grudges.
kk sis, chop knuckles. BTW, you rejected the E-kiss I sent the other day, and I rarely give such expensive gift.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by priscaoge(f): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Oh good Jesus...
priscaoge, you hear?
Sweetie Happy Sunday,of course I dropped that ish that day,I didn't even remember I had ish with him. I can't bear any grudge against someone I met online,that's madness naacheesycheesycheesy.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by priscaoge(f): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: kk sis, chop knuckles. BTW, you rejected the E-kiss I sent the other day, and I rarely give such expensive gift.
Lmao @expensive giftcheesycheesycheesy

Nope I didn't reject it,I was braiding my hair n wasn't online. When I saw d mention,it was late to reply so I went to bed.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by marieolae(f): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
chimerase2: tnx for teaching the Man of God, I would hv used it on u but believe u me is against ma mins3 grin
ok
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by priscaoge(f): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
chimerase2: I knw grin
Dnt wori she will accept ua appology
I knw her wella grin
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao @expensive giftcheesycheesycheesy

Nope I didn't reject it,I was braiding my hair n wasn't online. When I saw d mention,it was late to reply so I went to bed.
talking about the braided hair, it's quite pulchritudinous I must say and in contrary to my initial assertion, you are a hallmark of allure. NB: let no one call me a woman wrapper.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by priscaoge(f): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: talking about the braided hair, it's quite pulchritudinous I must say and in contrary to my initial assertion, you a hallmark of allure. NB: let no one call me a woman wrapper.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy...Now I need someone to borrow me a dictionarygrin..Thanks jaregringrin
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
priscaoge:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy...Now I need someone to borrow me a dictionarygrin..Thanks jaregringrin
lolzzz, you are welcome missy.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by rattlesnake(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Am seizing this opportunity to apologise to priscaoge. There was a thread we had a little misunderstanding and since then she has been taking it personal, I didn't mean it the way she took it. If I hurt your feelings, I'm deeply sorry. I'm a peaceful guy and I hardly have problems with individuals and definitely not you. Priscaoge, sorry to have bridged your emotions. www.nairaland.com/1895583/u-think-most-beautiful-gurl
see this mumulogy u are apologizing to someone who prolly does not even exist in reality....I never take monikers or profile pictures to mean the person behind the name is REAL.....ever since my badoo experience... Everything here is Artificial intelligence until otherwise proven with REAL EVIDENCE OF REALITY....

All this yeye names pwetty this....pwetty that...axorted yash....mascahfarano.... grin.......temitopejoshuagrace....marimarioleole.....even Seun osewa too is fake to me

5 Likes

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
rattlesnake: see this mumulogy u are apologizing to someone who prolly does not even exist in reality....I never take monikers or profile pictures to mean the person behind the name is REAL.....ever since my badoo experience... Everything here is Artificial intelligence until otherwise proven with REAL EVIDENCE OF REALITY
man, calm your nerves. I just apologised to the moniker "priscaoge" and not the person using the moniker. I don't know the person using the moniker, I only know the moniker, hope you get it now.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by rattlesnake(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: man, calm your nerves. I just apologised to the moniker "priscaoge" and not the person using the moniker. I don't know the person using the moniker, I only know the moniker, hope you get it now.
how can u apologize to a moniker....if Na my mama born u u for dey emmanuel TV now dey roll for ground undecided

8 Likes

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by Enegod(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
undecided
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
rattlesnake: how can u apologize to a moniker....if Na my mama born u u for dey emmanuel TV now dey roll for ground undecided
you no still get am, my moniker is apologising to her moniker not me. Nairaland is based on monikers, my moniker offended her moniker, so my moniker apologised to her moniker.

1 Like

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by rattlesnake(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you no still get am, my moniker is apologising to her moniker not me. Nairaland is based on monikers, my moniker offended her moniker, so my moniker apologised to her moniker.
hahahahahahahaha
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
You can log out. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
rattlesnake: hahahahahahahaha
shey you get am now grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by priscaoge(f): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
rattlesnake: see this mumulogy u are apologizing to someone who prolly does not even exist in reality....I never take monikers or profile pictures to mean the person behind the name is REAL.....ever since my badoo experience... Everything here is Artificial intelligence until otherwise proven with REAL EVIDENCE OF REALITY....

All this yeye names pwetty this....pwetty that...axorted yash....mascahfarano.... grin.......temitopejoshuagrace....marimarioleole.....even Seun osewa too is fake to me
U 4got to add that rattlesnake is also fake undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked Her Out, Said Yes, Now She Wants A Godly Relationship / Would You Stay?? / Ladies When U See A Disable Well Dress Man What Comes In Ur Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.