Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Muslims Go To Heaven? (4967 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by bagal: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Corrupted means.. addition.. omission.. fabrication... deletion... contradiction.. this is happening to the bible.. any version.. unless you pretend that all these term do not applied to your bible version..
BossTtdiamonds:

You Muslims never cease to amaze me

You say the Bible is corrupted and still you quote sources from the same Bible you claim to have been corrupted..
It's funny how those who believe Christianity is falsehood talk more about it..

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Missonas(f): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Will christians? Let God be God
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtian8: whether muslims,budhists,hindus...there is no difference between their dalai lama,ghandi,abubaker shekau,osama.etc.if they don't accept Christ they are hellbound.
No. Muslims will not go to the christian heaven, likewise christians will end up in the muslim hell-fire!
* I guess the muslim hell begins by castrating all infidels since their heaven begins by having erotic massage with 72 virgins*
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Christ did not say i am one of the way, he says i am the way... There is just ONE way... Christ... An unbeliever is the one who doesn't believe in christ... #period
No ma! The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the way to eternal life. we are compiling the holy book of the FSM and you will soon see that he said so. Seriously!
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Youngsage: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ op Will all Muslims/buddhists/JehovahWitnesses/Traditionalists/etc?

Capital NO!

Will all 'Christians' ?

Capital NO!!

Who then will go??

Only those who: Accept the message of Salvation,
Believe that Christ died for our sins on the cross and was raised, and put their trust in Him,
Confess their sinful state/nature, repent of known sins, and Jesus Christ as Lord and Personal Saviour.
See Romans 6:23; 10:9,13, John 20:31, John 1:12, John 3:16; 5:24, 1John5:13...
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by ElFenomeno1: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Youngsage: @ op Will all Muslims/buddhists/JehovahWitnesses/Traditionalists/etc?

Capital NO!

Will all 'Christians' ?

Capital NO!!

Who then will go??

Only those who: Accept the message of Salvation,
Believe that Christ died for our sins on the cross and was raised, and put their trust in Him,
Confess their sinful state/nature, repent of known sins, and Jesus Christ as Lord and Personal Saviour.
See Romans 6:23; 10:9,13, John 20:31, John 1:12, John 3:16; 5:24, 1John5:13...

F...ucking morooooon!
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
bagal: Corrupted means.. addition.. omission.. fabrication... deletion... contradiction.. this is happening to the bible.. any version.. unless you pretend that all these term do not applied to your bible version..

No offense but how does this fit into the equation or what I have previously said..??
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
ayinba1:

Do you know the meaning of 'begotten"?
If you do, why reduce your "god" to the level of man?
Jesus (pbuh) was borne of a Virgin Mary (AS) who was a believing woman, God said "Be" and He was.
The fact that the recorders could not understand it and decided to make God the "biological father" of Jesus, does not make it right.
It is an assertion that could surely rent the earth asunder.

Some of the more recent bible revisions have taken the word begotten out.

don't worry wen u cross over to here (christianity) u wud knw better..
U av a wrong knowledge i bet u... Accept Jesus and see d crystal difference. Thanks Ma
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
No ma! The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the way to eternal life. we are compiling the holy book of the FSM and you will soon see that he said so. Seriously!

hahaha!... U knw say i no fit convince you na only the Holy Spirit.... Oya say these words ''Holy spirit convince me tru the blood of Jesus''...

How do u feel now sir....
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

hahaha!... U knw say i no fit convince you na only the Holy Spirit.... Oya say these words ''Holy spirit convince me tru the blood of Jesus''...

How do u feel now sir....

grin grin grin grin Lol.. That's like telling a baby who has just been birthed to solve some complex calculus equation...
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

grin grin grin grin Lol.. That's like telling a baby who has just been birthed to solve some complex calculus equation...

hmmmm, oya wia shud i start? As na online mataz
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Eblinksflex: This question is something that has been bothering me and i know some of you are asking the same questions too.

Will muslims go to heaven?considering the fact that the bible said in John 14:6 that know know one will come to the father except through Him.Does this mean that non christians will not be going to heaven?
smh what kind of post is this ?
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by fortran12: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
ayinba1:

where exactly did God say this? book, chapter, verse?, please?
Hebrews 9 vs 22
Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Youngsage: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

F...ucking morooooon!

Lol. May God have mercy on your soul. It is well. Amen.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by gatiano(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
wrong. Jesus never himself knew that jews of his time were fake jews until they exposed themselves. then Jesus knew and understood who the so called jew (and those claiming to be new today) were. they were the children of the devil, the liar, murderer. Jesus was a messenger of GOD just like all the others before him. He submitted to the will of GOD, and carried out his duties well.

Now the Jesus most if not all christians are exposed to is the Fake jesus. i don't understand why i did not some time to think and ask my pastor or priest why jesus should be nude or barely covered on the cross, i should have asked, why easter was sunday and Jesus was crucified on a friday evening, that is not three days, that one and a half day.
could Jesus have been so selfish and dishonest? He gave up his life for us, yet a day and a half later rose up and took his life back. GOD is just, why will GOD take the crime of all in the world to kill Jesus? that is not just, but GOD is just.

so the jesus that is known to all is actually nimrod's son by incest by his mother named ester. in order for nimrod's chiefs or people to respect his son, he said holy ghost made out with his mother. he forged a lie. so dec 25, we worship nimrod and his son, and on easter, we give ester all worship. May GOD forgive us all, for we know not what we do. just like Jesus the messenger of GOD said.
OnyeEgo1:

hello sir, kindly take off JESUS 4rm dat list he is too big for that.... Jesus was there in the creation of Mohammed... Through him ALL things were created... No one, No Name above HIM...
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by gatiano(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2014
The reason why most don't like Islam or disapprove of it is because it charges them of responsibility. mankind hates responsibility from their beginning. Don't eat from that tree, obliging or obeying that command is a responsibility.

the torah (old testament) is a book of law
the Gospel (new testament) is a book of love, what then is the quran?
the quran is the continuation of both books, and it is a book of duty! (responsibility).

all the book were given down directly from GOD. down to where and up from where? up from heavenly places on this earth down to us on the same earth. however the books have been corrupted, especially the bible.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by yungdan192(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
unless a person believes IN JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR,HE/She cannot make it to heaven
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=gatiano]wrong. Jesus never himself knew that jews of his time were fake jews until they exposed themselves. then Jesus knew and understood who the so called jew (and those claiming to be new today) were. they were the children of the devil, the liar, murderer. Jesus was a messenger of GOD just like all the others before him. He submitted to the will of GOD, and carried out his duties well.

Now the Jesus most if not all christians are exposed to is the Fake jesus. i don't understand why i d

ur statements are unfounded,It lacks source,pls be more polite wen addressing other peoples religion
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by gatiano(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
pardon me, if i'm being rude or was rude, i'm merely trying to pass the message as it is ressurection time. anybody physically dead can't rise, but we that are mentally dead must resurrect.

i would like you to pay diligent attention to this verses that the wonderful messenger of GOD (Jesus) has revealed to us. He must have paid dearly for that.

8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

[quote author=Eblinksflex][/quote]
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
yungdan192: unless a person believes IN JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR,HE/She cannot make it to heaven

Mathew 7:21-24

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter
into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my
Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day,
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy
name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never
knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore
whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I
will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a
rock”

this vere above is full of lesson for you

Jesus Christ never worshipped himself, but rather he
worshipped God and instructed men to worship Him alone.
He said in Luke 4:8 that: “For it is written, Thou shalt worship
the Lord thy God, and him only shalt you serve.” (Mathew
4:10) Mark 12:29 reads: “And Jesus answered him, The first
of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God
is one Lord” See also Deut. 4:35 which says “the LORD he is
God; there is THERE IS NONE BESIDE HIM.”
Exodus 34:14 says: “For thou shalt worship no other god: for
the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God”.

PAUL DON FINISH YOU PEOPLE PAUL TEACHING CONTRADICTING JESUS TEACHING..
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Emusan(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
Mathew 7:21-24
“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; [b]but he that doeth the will of my Father
which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore
whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock”[/b]
this vere above is full of lesson for you
Jesus Christ never worshipped himself,

You always display your ignorance.
How do those verses you quoted compliment your statement?
And did Christian ever claim that Jesus worshipped Himself?
@underline-what is the will of God?

You think it's like Allah who can pray and praise himself but what will Muslims say? Allah's prayer and praise have another meaning.

but rather he
worshipped God and instructed men to worship Him alone.
He said in Luke 4:8 that: “For it is written, Thou shalt worship
the Lord thy God, and him only shalt you serve.” (Mathew
4:10) Mark 12:29 reads: “And Jesus answered him, The first
of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God
is one Lord” See also Deut. 4:35 which says “the LORD he is
God; there is THERE IS NONE BESIDE HIM.”
Exodus 34:14 says: “For thou shalt worship no other god: for
the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God”.

Then after Jesus made it clear this way, why does He receive worship Himself?

PAUL DON FINISH YOU PEOPLE PAUL TEACHING CONTRADICTING JESUS TEACHING..

Whereas Paul teaching surpasses Allah's own message.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
A time comes in life you no longer believe based on biblical evidence or "quaranic" facts,but now believe based on personal evidence.I have come to believe in jesus based on my own personal evidence of Him and not hear say,so my muslim brothers.
I say my muslim brothers because we all have one cause and that is to de~populate hell and populate heaven.So lets embrace our different religions based on our own personal experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pillars Of A Christian's Faith / Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! / Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.