Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (405116 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by waslite(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
hi peeps. i want todo hse level3 with ISDC(industrial dafety training centre)i want to ask yhe house did anyone know abt dem? are they genue? pls i need a response b4 i apply bcus d training is starting nxt week.thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ademasta(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Somebody help me o!

Plz i am a graduate of electrical engineering from abu zaria, i graduated with 2-1, and want a career in Oil and Gas. I have autocad 2d frm cadd centre. I did CCNA training and have the academy certificates(Neva done the final certification yet). So now, i want to go into safety, i know about HSE(NOT THAT I HAVE DONE IT O), but i don't know if the one i am about embarking on is recognaized by the Oil and Gas sector; and that is 'Oil and Gas safety management' by OSHAcademy. Do you know any professional engineers having this certification, i mean from OSHAcademy? Is OSHAcademy recognaized by oil and gas companies in Nigeria? Let's assume it is recognaized, do i need HSE upon it again? And am i good to apply for an oil and gas job? Plz i need urgent answer(s). Thank you.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greatken007(m): 5:41am On Apr 19, 2015
i haven't heard of ISDC or are you refering to SPDC?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2015
ademasta:
Somebody help me o!

Plz i am a graduate of electrical engineering from abu zaria, i graduated with 2-1, and want a career in Oil and Gas. I have autocad 2d frm cadd centre. I did CCNA training and have the academy certificates(Neva done the final certification yet). So now, i want to go into safety, i know about HSE(NOT THAT I HAVE DONE IT O), but i don't know if the one i am about embarking on is recognaized by the Oil and Gas sector; and that is 'Oil and Gas safety management' by OSHAcademy. Do you know any professional engineers having this certification, i mean from OSHAcademy? Is OSHAcademy recognaized by oil and gas companies in Nigeria? Let's assume it is recognaized, do i need HSE upon it again? And am i good to apply for an oil and gas job? Plz i need urgent answer(s). Thank you.

GO TO ISPON ASAP TO BE ON D SAFE SIDE

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ademasta(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2015
macjireh:

GO TO ISPON ASAP TO BE ON D SAFE SIDE

Thank you bro... Plz is d ISPON in every state of the nation? Can i get one of dia offices in either of osogbo or ibadan?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
ademasta:

Thank you bro... Plz is d ISPON in every state of the nation? Can i get one of dia offices in either of osogbo or ibadan?

better go to lagos

LAGOS STATE BRANCH
MAN Centre
5, Eleruwa Street,
Wema Bod Estate,
Off Ajao Road, By Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: +234 806 031 4610, +234 805 399 9614
Email: isponlagos@isponigeria.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ademasta(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
macjireh:

better go to lagos

LAGOS STATE BRANCH
MAN Centre
5, Eleruwa Street,
Wema Bod Estate,
Off Ajao Road, By Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: +234 806 031 4610, +234 805 399 9614
Email: isponlagos@isponigeria.org
@Macjireh, thank you very much God bless you.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zoeshaw: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2015
It is good to know that you did your ccna training from any istitute. it is very helpful in networking area. But i would like to
give yoru an advice that you should be certified from CISCO in ccna certification. And if you are interested in certification then i would suggest you the best site in this regards and this site provides you the best and for sure exam dumps.
To visit the site click the link below:
http://freebraindumps.co/Examsview.php?ename=200-120&btn=Search

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Tworld84(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
You can reach Ibadan branch @ 08068210352; 08063390341;08055057520.
Office @ Olugbon Lodge, 10 Ago Ilorin Street, Behind Stanbic IBTC Bank, Mokola Hill, Ibadan, Oyo state.

ademasta:

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by waslite(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Greatken007:
i haven't heard of ISDC or are you refering to SPDC?
I just saw them on jobberman advert few weeks bck. Dats y am making enquiry to b sure of them. Am still asking ppl sha
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by waslite(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Stil nt sure. Its nt SPDC o, they called themself ISTC with d website safetytrainingcentreng.org
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by SAFEGUARD: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ademasta(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2015
Hello all HSE profs... I did both my GHSE and Competence level with MITA, plz can i be a member of ISPON with it? Or will i be asked to do ISPON HSE again before i can bag membership? Thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 8:42am On May 05, 2015
ademasta:
Hello all HSE profs... I did both my GHSE and Competence level with MITA, plz can i be a member of ISPON with it? Or will i be asked to do ISPON HSE again before i can bag membership? Thanks.

wats d duration for both ghse and level3 u did?

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ababadada: 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
Please house help me out for the followings certifications. That is Their costs, duration, the organization, location, I prefer Port Harcourt. ISPON-Rig Safety Drilling, NEBOSH-IGC, IIRSM, CIEH-COSHH, IOSH-Managing Safely, IEMA-Environmental Management, ISO: 14001 EMS, ISO: 19001 QMS, OHSAS: 18001 and International Maritimes Dangerous Good. I have Bsc in Pure and Applied Chemistry, I am doing my Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management. Also give your advise whether the combination is ok for career prospect and which of them have renewal.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by dskenky(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
Hello Nairalanders. Pls i am interested in IMIST (International Minimum Industry Safety Training) certification, Can someone enlighten me more about this? How authentic is it and its advantages..?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Charlssey(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
skiduski:
Hello guys
For sometime now av been following this thread and i just feel i should contribute my own quota of help.

I have done NISP courses level 1 and2 and am a member of the institute.
I want to take the NEBOSH certificate exam but i saw someone quote the price he did his @ 300k or thereabout on this thread and men fear catch me.
my questions are,
can i study on my own if i have the relevant materials and then go and do the exams?
how much will it cost if i do study on my own?
where and how can i register for the NEBOSH exam?

NB: for those that are about to take the exam i have NEBOSH IGC past questions and answers from june 1998 to 2005
Also i have the soft copy of the official NEBOSH text book; INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH AND SFETY AT WORK by Phil Hughes and Ed Ferrett third edition. with other helpful materials.
Anyone interested should send me a mail olakunleapara@gmail.com or drop their e-mail addy here to get copies of the materials for free

My email address is basseycharlesnya@gmail.com. Kindly send me the NEBOSH materials. Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ababadada: 5:03pm On May 06, 2015
Please am interested for the NEBOSH IGC materials. Thanks!
Charlssey:

My email address is basseycharlesnya@gmail.com. Kindly send me the NEBOSH materials. Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ababadada: 5:03pm On May 06, 2015
Please am interested for the NEBOSH IGC materials. My email victor.victor.ifiri@gmail.com Thanks!
Charlssey:

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by dorox10: 9:26pm On May 06, 2015
Ni fellow HSEs i am about to obtain my BSc in health education. Where do i stand here?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by prestige2013: 9:19pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by
Charlssey: 10:32am On May 06
skiduski :
Hello guys
For sometime now av been following this thread
and i just feel i should contribute my own quota
of help.
I have done NISP courses level 1 and2 and am a
member of the institute.
I want to take the NEBOSH certificate exam but
i saw someone quote the price he did his @
300k or thereabout on this thread and men fear
catch me.
my questions are,
can i study on my own if i have the relevant
materials and then go and do the exams?
how much will it cost if i do study on my own?
where and how can i register for the NEBOSH
exam?
NB: for those that are about to take the exam i
have NEBOSH IGC past questions and answers
from june 1998 to 2005
Also i have the soft copy of the official NEBOSH
text book; INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH AND
SFETY AT WORK by Phil Hughes and Ed Ferrett
third edition. with other helpful materials.
Anyone interested should send me a mail
olakunleapara@gmail.com or drop their e-mail
addy here to get copies of the materials for free

My email address is
basseycharlesnya@gmail.com. Kindly send me
the NEBOSH materials. Thanks

Am interested too help your brother out...
my email address: adewunmi_jo@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by michaelolab: 7:26am On May 09, 2015
Am an HSE professional working as the Hse Manager for a construction company in Qatar, i will like to work for any reputable company back home in Nigeria, am available to take up appointment if there is company looking for an HSE professional, having HND in Agricultural Engineering. NISP,OSHA AND NEBOSH certified .Am also a certified scaffolding inspector,ALISON certificate in construction safety. certification in working at height , Environmental risk management,permit to work,confined space. olab007@yahoo.com,michaelolajide@asyadqatar.com. +97470520449.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Raxxye(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2015
Nice thread. Following from behind!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Raxxye(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2015
skiduski:
@Brainwave
You are welcome. I will be attaching some more materials soon and send it out to you
for appreciating what i sent you so check your inbox between now and 2morrow.

@ all you van still request for the materials at no cost whatsoever, am just here to help.
Hi skiduski. I hope it's not too late to request for the NEBOSH materials. I only just discovered this thread. I have plans to go for NEBOSH training later in the year. I will appreciate if you can help me out.

@all. Thanks indeed for your contributions in this thread with a view to helping others. God bless you real good.
Special thanks to Brainwave for the good job he has done here over the years.
I am still reading the thread slowly from behind(currently in page8) because I don't want to miss anything. I just hope by the time I get to the current page, I would have found answers to all the questions on my mind.
Thanks again!

My email is "ekomessien2000 @ gmaildot com"
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 11, 2015
My email is otegbayo.olaoluwa@gmail.com, I have concluded my nebosh and I have a little experience in logistics and supply chain. Please who can help...
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by omah1(f): 1:15am On May 11, 2015
hi house, I'm having issues with my project ( ISPON membership) don't know which way to go. Is it suppose to be like a term paper or an academic project?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 7:08am On May 11, 2015
omah1:
hi house, I'm having issues with my project ( ISPON membership) don't know which way to go. Is it suppose to be like a term paper or an academic project?

Term
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by omah1(f): 10:25am On May 11, 2015
macjireh:

Term
Thank you.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by fibial: 6:53pm On May 11, 2015
@omah pls ow did u go abt d membership stuff?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by omah1(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2015
fibial:
@omah pls ow did u go abt d membership stuff?
To qualify for membership, you must have done HSE level 2&3; and have experience as a HSE personnel in an organization. contact the ISPON office in the state you reside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.